In the last couple of days my phone's cell strength has plummeted. I have ATT, but others I work with who have ATT are having no signal issues. My phone has no connection about 50% of the time. This is new, it's been working fine.

ATT tech support told me I need a new SIM card. My phone is a year old. Can a SIM card affect signal strength? I might see it if I never got another signal, but my signal is off and on.

Anyone else having this issue? Something is wrong.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 10:40 AM
    And as you can see in the thread title, I still have the constant double type issue.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 10:42 AM
    Doesn't hurt to try a new SIM. That would be the easiest cheapest thing to rule out.

As for your double typing, mine was doing that in the summer, the software update resolved it, now it's coming back a bit on a couple keys.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 11:32 PM
    The AT&T and SE model have crappy reception. That's what I've noticed using all 3 passports.
    02-18-16 03:09 AM
    Reception isn't any worse with the SE than the OG Passport but it certainly isn't any better. I've been disappointed with it overall. It usually has signal but when it doesn't is very frustrating.
    02-18-16 03:34 AM
    Well, I'm getting a replacement PP from ATT. After a new SIM, and a wipe, it still has no reception. Had the phone a year with no issues, but I had to pull out my iphone to have a phone. Disappointing, since the iphone is about 4 years old, sat uncharged in my desk the last year and still works perfectly. BlackBerry should be better.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 10:37 AM
    Iv had no reception for three weeks now, using a moto x pure at the moment and not regretting a minute of it..
    02-19-16 10:46 AM
    Iv had no reception for three weeks now, using a moto x pure at the moment and not regretting a minute of it..
    Does that make you feel better?

Posted via CB10
    illlya likes this.
    02-19-16 12:03 PM