The passport totall destroyed the M9 lol
    03-27-15 03:18 AM
    Although I voted each time, you're right, these polls are a joke. There is no reason phones that are not even released yet should be included. The HTC M8 and Galaxy S5 should have been in these polls instead. They were afterall, the most recent versions of their devices that are currently out.

Anyway, not our fault that fans of other devices don't vote, just goes to show we are passionate about our devices enough to vote.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 05:26 AM
    If technocrapalo encourages sharing via twitter facebbok etc, what's the big deal sharing it here ? I think the biggest joke is the thousands of people who vote without having used the device. Techno****alot should be glad of the hits

Posted via CB4
    03-27-15 05:53 AM
    Those polls are a joke.
    As evident from these threads on crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think it's a joke. As evident by the fact that the One Plus One is crushing the Classic. The Passport is arguably better than the M9 thus the win. The Classic isn't better than the One Plus One, thus is losing.

I like Blackberry Passport, thus my vote went to it. The Classic? I don't feel it is any better than the One Plus thus my vote didn't go for it. I highly doubt everyone who has a Blackberry Passport will blindly vote for the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    denicoespadilla likes this.
    03-27-15 05:56 AM
    I don't think it's a joke. As evident by the fact that the One Plus One is crushing the Classic. The Passport is arguably better than the M9 thus the win. The Classic isn't better than the One Plus One, thus is losing.

I like Blackberry Passport, thus my vote went to it. The Classic? I don't feel it is any better than the One Plus thus my vote didn't go for it. I highly doubt everyone who has a Blackberry Passport will blindly vote for the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    You completely missed the point of my comment. I won't care to explain. Just read through the thread and others like it.
    And then wonder why the mods over at tecnobuffalo said "voting shenanigans" were going on.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 06:24 AM
    Palm treo

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 08:02 AM
    You completely missed the point of my comment. I won't care to explain. Just read through the thread and others like it.
    And then wonder why the mods over at tecnobuffalo said "voting shenanigans" were going on.

Posted via CB10
    So let me ask you this. You don't think some android fans did the same? Their are fanboys for every OS.

Posted via CB10
    denicoespadilla likes this.
    03-27-15 08:28 AM
    I only voted because these buffalo people seem to be getting a bit pissed with Blackberry's winning, now they have hidden the voting so they can make up the result however they want, classy. Boycot the buffalo

Posted via CB4
    No, they made it so that attempts to game the results like the ones started due to this thread can be more controlled. It's not the first time that sites have commented on the shenanigans, either. It's gotten to the point that CB has a bit of a reputation for either gaming polls or harassing people on social media for posting a review they don't like.
    03-27-15 08:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    The Passport was losing to the M9 prior to them closing access to the results.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 11:05 AM
    No, they made it so that attempts to game the results like the ones started due to this thread can be more controlled. It's not the first time that sites have commented on the shenanigans, either. It's gotten to the point that CB has a bit of a reputation for either gaming polls or harassing people on social media for posting a review they don't like.
    At least it shows that lots of BlackBerry is not so fringe and that they should not disregard it as they do on most sites. If we were able to use large numbers at CB to collectively voice disappointment in many big name apps not being made for bb, directed at the top brass, who knows.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 11:10 AM
    I wonder what the vote is going to be on a BB forum haha
    03-27-15 01:34 PM
    Poll closed. My vote intention was to be : Passport. Because of form factor , OS and physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 01:45 PM
    Poll closed. My vote intention was to be : Passport. Because of form factor , OS and physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    ^This poll is closed. This one isn't:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1009497
    03-27-15 04:58 PM
    Half the reason to have these meaningless polls is for page views. TechnoB should be happy there are threads here on CB telling the masses to visit their site.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 08:31 PM
    Now we need to put an email address to vote...
    All this poll just to have views and email address...
    03-28-15 02:04 PM
    I did not vote and it still wins!
    03-28-15 06:18 PM
    Vote!!
    http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/03...eaders-choice/

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Passport 
    03-28-15 07:45 PM
    So let me ask you this. You don't think some android fans did the same? Their are fanboys for every OS.

Posted via CB10
    Not to the extent of what goes on here at CB. CB has a reputation outside of these forums when it comes to these type of polls. It's not flattering.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 09:14 PM
    Voted!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 09:43 PM
    Voted!
    03-28-15 10:30 PM
    Im not trying to be an ***,but whats HTC One M9?

Sent via CB10 from my BlackBerryElite
    03-29-15 02:55 AM
    This poll is hilarious. The HTC One M9 is a widely panned phone among the Android community due to issues such as poor display, bad battery life, bad camera, marginally improved processor, huge bezels, etc.
    I thought the M9 wasn't out yet

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 08:28 AM
97 ... 234