hi guys , plz help me out here i've got some serious issue with my wifi connection with my passport , every time i reboot my router my passport gets disconnected and never gets back on it doesn't even recognizes my wifi,but it is in the saved list. the solution is to turn off both my phone and router for like 5min then turn them back on.then i can connect.
    why should i do such a bothering thing just to get back on my connection??
    plz help me why i cant connect to my wifi like on a normal phone? it is really bothering me. is there an app for that?plz help me out plzzz.
    Last edited by Dimitrif Kritschief; 01-20-17 at 02:31 AM.
    01-20-17 01:20 AM
    lol, passpor have more isuee -.-

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition SQW-100-4
    01-20-17 01:38 AM
    Did you only turn off the PP or did you do a reset using the volume buttons?

Does the PP have trouble connecting to other routers or is just a problem with yours?
    01-20-17 02:11 AM
    no i think u got me wrong , my pp is connected to the router NOW , and everytime this happens i get it back on again, its just that for a simple connection everytime after i restart my router i do this rebooting and waiting thing again, why is it like that?is it like this on bb os 10.3.3? i haven't tested on ather router... cuz i know my router isn't the problem. how do i fix this?
    and i think its better to mention that i sometimes use proxy to connect to net... can it be the problem?
    01-20-17 02:36 AM
    First you should do a hard re-set anyway. Its like a restart on PC. Hold both the volume up and down buttons at the same time. The screen will blank and then the BB logo appears momentarily. I hold it until the logo appears 5 times then let go. Takes about 15 sec.

You could set the your router to be the first wifi signal the PP looks for. Do you know how to do that?

I don't know about proxy but certainly could be a problem.

What OS are you on?
    01-20-17 03:52 AM
    i've done a hard reset... and no i dont know how to that would u tell me how to that?i'd really appreciate it.
    01-20-17 06:37 AM
    In wifi settings click the saved networks on the bottom (box next to the add icon). Click the arrows icon on bottom. To the right of network name is 3 lines. Touch and hold then drag to top. Click check folder icon on bottom to save the sequence.

Did this problem start after you updated to 10.3.3?
    01-20-17 08:12 AM
    In wifi settings click the saved networks on the bottom (box next to the add icon). Click the arrows icon on bottom. To the right of network name is 3 lines. Touch and hold then drag to top. Click check folder icon on bottom to save the sequence.

Did this problem start after you updated to 10.3.3?
    Thank you! I'd never noticed the "Saved" option before, was wondering why it refused to connect to my nearest access point... You can have a well designed software but ultimately the weakest link is... Us.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    01-20-17 11:33 AM
    i can say yes it started after the update.
    01-20-17 01:13 PM
    Go to library or public mall. See if WiFi works there. Make sure problem is not with your router instead of passport.

The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
    01-20-17 01:14 PM
    Why do u reset it just let it on the way it is and try forgot the connection and connect it again this way it will be fast to connect my BlackBerry Passport had same issues now it works perfectly

Posted via CB10
    01-20-17 01:18 PM
    Just wanted to say, you want to try and connect on public WiFi, always use VPN

Best Regards LyounMen
    01-20-17 02:16 PM
    i can say yes it started after the update.
    Was it over the air (OTA) from network carrier?
    01-20-17 05:52 PM