In an effort to stop this nonsense of every single useful thread being polluted with incessant complaints about the Passport keyboard I have decided to start a thread for all of those that wish to complain about the keyboard and the lack of SHIFT, ALT, or other special keys and characters. If you do not like the Passport keyboard *please* keep the discussion limited to this thread. Please have some respect towards others who read this forum for other information and to get other (useful) details about the upcoming BlackBerry Passport and keep the keyboard complaints restricted to this thread. Nobody is benefiting from the 10s or even 100s of complaints about the keyboard being seeded into every single thread here.

I also want to point out that there is zero intention to have this thread be a flame-bait. If anything, for those that have complaints about the keyboard it is probably better to keep the information consolidated in one thread. At least if anybody from BlackBerry looks at it they would be able to find the information in one place as opposed to all over the place.

Knock yourself out!
    Last edited by dejanh; 07-11-14 at 03:23 PM.
    RodolfoAP likes this.
    07-11-14 02:48 PM
    07-11-14 02:51 PM
    Why?
    Some kind of control freak I would assume. He moans about the keyboard speculation but spends all day reading it.

Mod should probably close this thread.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 02:59 PM
    Because unreleased devices like the Passport are pristine vessels for hopes an dreams of device-hungry mobile fans and any debate or criticism about any features is a buzzkill. You love a device the most right before you actually get it.
    07-11-14 03:06 PM
    Why?
    Some kind of control freak I would assume. He moans about the keyboard speculation but spends all day reading it.

Mod should probably close this thread.

Posted via CB10
    The reason was clearly explained in the original post. I do not have a problem with people voicing complaints. I have a problem with individuals completely derailing every single topic there is with 100s of posts saying the exact same thing over and over again as though the entire world has to be in agreement with them. Most will take a wait and see approach to the keyboard. What is the need to clutter every single thread on the Passport subforum with the exact same posts just worded slightly differently? This is a rhetorical question by the way, there isn't a reason.

Also, if mods feel that this thread is not appropriate then they should also close the "I'm leaving BlackBerry because of X" thread because it too was intended for the exact same purpose, to stop incessant and useless postings from overwhelming and cluttering every reasonable discussion. In other words, there is nothing wrong with this thread, so why close it?

I also want to point out that there was zero intention to have this thread be a flame-bait. If anything, for those that have complaints about the keyboard it is probably better to keep the information consolidated in one thread. At least if anybody from BlackBerry looks at it they would be able to find the information in one place as opposed to all over the place.
    gnirkatto likes this.
    07-11-14 03:18 PM
    Where do i post if i like the keyboard? :P

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 03:21 PM
    Where do i post if i like the keyboard? :P

Posted via CB10
    I guess not here
    07-11-14 03:22 PM
    We closed one for the very same reason this is now closed, to save people from collecting valuable points that lead to free vacations from the forum.
    07-11-14 03:32 PM