I have read many opinions what will be after 2 years. Some opinions are phone will work as it is now. Just we will not have any updates and no store...
    Or will our phone will not work at all?
    Thanks
    12-18-17 07:08 AM
    Some things will work, some things with break. The full extent of which things specifically, nobody can predict. You’ll find out when it happens.
    12-18-17 07:15 AM
    No one knows, so opinions are all you'll get.

Chances are very good that the phone will work.... how well, will depend on what you expect. For some it won't really even "work" right now.
    12-18-17 07:18 AM
    As others have said, few things already broken and were already broken from the beginning. Many BBOS features were missing from BB10 in the beginning and some never transferred over.

You know, technology evolves and leaves old hardware behind. Device still turns on but is overwhelmed by current standards. Like walking on expressway. It can be done. It's not a good idea and doesn't usually end well.
    12-18-17 07:28 AM
    Best thing for you to do is enjoy your phone for what it is now, and decide by 2020 whether you like IOS or Android more.

The "app store" (I can't even call BBWorld that with a straight face) will be gone, and the browser will still be 5 or 6 years outdated by then. I doubt your carrier would actively prevent you from making calls or sending texts though.
    12-18-17 07:30 AM
    thanks for quick responds.
    today what I use in passport is hub mails calls sms, I write some documents and read. structures of file manager and remember is the best for me. I can't like similar in android. and sure multitasking... I'm not big fun of social network.. but for it I have priv. these days I was too angry about BlackBerry but fact is this is business. I think to buy KEYone and keep my passport too.
    12-18-17 07:36 AM
    I don't like IOS but mot happy with android too after bb10, anyway in androids Blackberrydroid is the best!!!
    12-18-17 07:40 AM