Good day!

I will go straight to the point as I urgently needed help. I was deleting all my files on my old BB Passport using a security wipe. It took almost a day while it was wiping itself out then suddenly the horror begins, www.bberror.com/bb10-0015. This also happened to my Q10 but I gave up on it since I was using my new Passport back then.

Has anyone solved this problem already? I'm still confused on what to do. The reset doesn't work even when I connect it to BB Link. I really need your help. Thanks so much in advance.
    07-18-18 09:06 AM
    Good day!

I will go straight to the point as I urgently needed help. I was deleting all my files on my old BB Passport using a security wipe. It took almost a day while it was wiping itself out then suddenly the horror begins, www.bberror.com/bb10-0015. This also happened to my Q10 but I gave up on it since I was using my new Passport back then.

Has anyone solved this problem already? I'm still confused on what to do. The reset doesn't work even when I connect it to BB Link. I really need your help. Thanks so much in advance.
    https://mega.nz/#!1NZ1SQBB!yL_ZV5UFz...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM

Download autoloader to your PC. Unzip it. Plug in your device. Run the auto loader.
    07-18-18 09:10 AM
    https://mega.nz/#!1NZ1SQBB!yL_ZV5UFz...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM

Download autoloader to your PC. Unzip it. Plug in your device. Run the auto loader.
    Please bear with my little knowledge, does the autoloader need to know what Passport model that I have? How do I check if it without turning on the phone (since it's stucked with the error)?
    07-18-18 09:13 AM
    Please bear with my little knowledge, does the autoloader need to know what Passport model that I have? How do I check if it without turning on the phone (since it's stucked with the error)?
    They all use the same one.
    07-18-18 09:16 AM
    They all use the same one.
    Will try it. Thanks so much.
    07-18-18 09:18 AM
    Good day!

There are referrences in Google about this. You may refer to those too. But i'll trust Conite with his inputs more.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-18 11:52 AM
    Still not working. The bootrom is just blinking. When I turned on the phone even if it's connected, the error still persists. But the phone is charging while connected.
    07-21-18 02:24 AM
    Still not working. The bootrom is just blinking. When I turned on the phone even if it's connected, the error still persists. But the phone is charging while connected.
    Try disconnecting then reconnecting your Passport to the PC as you click on the autoloader file. Quite often it takes a few tries until the bootloader catches. You may also want to try switching usb ports on the PC and make sure you use a good usb cable (preferably the cable that came with the Passport providing it's not damaged).
    07-21-18 07:11 AM
    Hi
    Turn phone completely off then run autoloader as it searching for bootrom just press the power button!

Send by my lovely passport silver edition
    07-21-18 09:19 AM
    Yey finally it's working. Thanks so much guys. I just used another USB cable. Again thank you so much.
    07-21-18 07:31 PM
    Yey finally it's working. Thanks so much guys. I just used another USB cable. Again thank you so much.
    Yeah it's amazing how simple it can be sometime.........just the usb cable and that's why I usually mention it. Glad you finally got it sorted out.
    elron24 and mikael11 like this.
    07-21-18 07:34 PM