Hello there

I've been using Q10 for a while now and absolutely loved the BB10 experience. Wish to get hold of a Passport while it lasts.

Now I'd want to buy from the US (because we have too many fakes here in India especially on ebay). So I've decided to buy from shopblackberry (US 249 pretty decent price IMHO) and get it through a pal returning back to India

Now since the US cellular market is so carrier oriented (compared to India where phones are NOT tied to a carrier and then get a SIM card), I am a little confused if this passport would also be tied to any carrier or anything of that sort (faced that issue with BB9920 with Verizon and getting that unlocked is sort of a hit or miss process)

So folks who have bought anything from shopblackberry and used it abroad (especially India) would love to hear from them as soon as I can.

Keen to hear
    10-02-16 09:26 AM
    Shopbb phones are unlocked phones

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    10-02-16 09:48 AM
    Get your pal to check the new device as soon as they can, and whilst still in the US. Get them to physically examine the phone for signs of use, and install BlackBerry Virtual Expert onto it, and run all the hardware tests.

I just received a new white Passport from Shop BlackBerry UK, it had signs of use straight out of the box, and I've just had to negotiate a return/refund, as the display hardware was faulty.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for, and horrible SW keyboard of my Android
    10-04-16 07:07 PM
    Check cellular bands of the PP SE on shopblackberry and verify whether your carrier supports those bands. 3G will work for certain, but you may not get LTE bands depending on your carrier and region.

And yes, all ShopBB devices are unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-16 08:20 AM