As said in title, the pictures I saved inside this Photos folder Inder SD card just gone without any delete action! All other file inside my SD card are well saved without any problem.

Anyone has similar experience before?

Thanks, Eric

Posted via my lovely SE passport!
    10-20-15 08:12 PM
    Are you using a photo app to view your SD card files? Is it perhaps only picking up certain file types, like jpg and not png, for instance?

Open the File Manager instead and navigate to the SD card - see if your files are all there that way.
    10-21-15 12:03 AM
    Are you using a photo app to view your SD card files? Is it perhaps only picking up certain file types, like jpg and not png, for instance?

Open the File Manager instead and navigate to the SD card - see if your files are all there that way.
    Yes. I opened the File Manager and found that even the folder created under photos are gone. Too bad.
    I remember I was using WhatsApp and trying to share photos from this folder and my Passport suddenly restarted. Maybe that's the reason!?

10-21-15 01:14 AM
    Sounds like your SD card has gone "tits up". The loss of the data whilst you were trying access it most likely caused the reboot.

SD cards and USB sticks are THE WORST place to store precious data (followed by "the cloud") as they are so flakey.

Time to replace the card with a good known manufacturers one and backup your data very regularly.
    10-21-15 03:01 AM
    Sounds like your SD card has gone "tits up". The loss of the data whilst you were trying access it most likely caused the reboot.

SD cards and USB sticks are THE WORST place to store precious data (followed by "the cloud") as they are so flakey.

Time to replace the card with a good known manufacturers one and backup your data very regularly.
    Thanks! I would take a look at my SD card now!

10-21-15 03:32 AM
    I had 64G SanDisk for a year... started to get "file cannot bo opened" errors fixed by device reboot... I ran & got a new Lexar 128G comes with USB3 adapter (cheap at BH.com)... copied 64G card contents to laptop... photos would not view from card but fine after copied to computer... PHEW !! Copied all to Lexar & all back again !! Will check SanDisk card for errors now...

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 06:01 AM