08-21-17 12:55 PM
    08-21-17 02:05 PM
    Nice pix. That is a strange effect where you see the big ball of light in the middle of the screen, and the eclipse to its right. I saw that on someone's camera here also.
    BTW, can you try taking a picture of a blank wall or something and see if you did any damage to the camera?
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    08-21-17 03:03 PM
    Nice pix. That is a strange effect where you see the big ball of light in the middle of the screen, and the eclipse to its right. I saw that on someone's camera here also.
    BTW, can you try taking a picture of a blank wall or something and see if you did any damage to the camera?
    Yeah, no problem. Give me a few. I don't think you can unless it's from heat as the camera unlike our eyes only let in so much light however not sure. I did half on HDR and the others without HDR...

Posted via CB10
    08-21-17 03:36 PM
    Had to switch from the native app to the other which I "Dread" pun intended! I just took this of the old dusty copper statue I made as a teenager. Advil and all!.. camera seems fine. This was with flash. No HDR. I didn't try either as sometimes you have to do with Passport which I don't mind however it still seems fine to me. You? How do I add a photo without a new thread.. Grr.. I will try to edit the above. Hopefully everybody reads down to here so they know why a random photo is in this thread, above! .....LOL

Wait, found it......

This is Only around my fourth time on "droid Crackberry" I suppose it's not so bad... I still love the native experience - even with the limitations.

08-21-17 03:47 PM