Daily is a Key2, which I moved to after 4 years with a Z30 (a great device to this day). Just got a "refurbished" Passport in the mail yesterday and I'm enjoying it a lot. It's like the Z30, only more-so (in every sense!).

I've gotten used to DroidBerry and fiddling with BB10 again reminded me how well it does the things that it does. I've also just fixed a Moto G5 I picked up for $10 and if anything (for me) the Android annoyances are worse on it than the K2.
    Attached Thumbnails Which phone or phones do you use as your daily drivers?-img_20200502_2022232.jpg  
    05-02-20 09:36 PM
    BlackBerry Passport and iPhone 6s Plus.
    05-03-20 08:17 PM
    BlackBerry Passport and iPhone 6s Plus.
    I see an SE2 in your future...
    05-03-20 09:55 PM
    I see an SE2 in your future...
    Yeah I know several folks with older iPhones.... that have already pre-ordered their SE2.

I've been thinking of getting one for my wife to replace her iPhone 7.... It still has the "button" and she get's lost when she picks my 11 up.
    05-05-20 07:58 AM
    Daily is still my Passport, but I replaced my 9930 with an LG-V30 and it is getting a lot of use for apps and as a music/podcast player.
    05-05-20 08:15 AM
    Yeah I know several folks with older iPhones.... that have already pre-ordered their SE2.

I've been thinking of getting one for my wife to replace her iPhone 7.... It still has the "button" and she get's lost when she picks my 11 up.
    My one daughter is on the 8 and the wife is on the 8 plus. I’m sure in the near future, either or both could mention something. Be very quiet..... shhh
    05-05-20 03:38 PM
    Still rocking the OG Passport, behaves well, good battery life. By the way, I will share interesting info on tethering via Bluetooth. I used to think Bluetooth's bandwidth being limited is only worth using in 3G network mode. I also have 4G (not LTE, just a pumped up 3G I believe) and when using 4G browsing on my computer is much master via bt tethering.
    05-06-20 02:33 AM
    Still rocking the OG Passport, behaves well, good battery life. By the way, I will share interesting info on tethering via Bluetooth. I used to think Bluetooth's bandwidth being limited is only worth using in 3G network mode. I also have 4G (not LTE, just a pumped up 3G I believe) and when using 4G browsing on my computer is much master via bt tethering.
    Bluetooth 4.0 has a potential transfer speed of 25Mbps... which isn't too bad. I doubt you really would see that in real life. Have you tried running a speed test? With my Z10, it was usually more like 5Mbps.
    05-06-20 08:13 AM
    I'm not sure what you mean.

The SE has 3GB ram, 32GB storage, and can support a 128GB SD card.
    Yes I know and I have one SE, but someone told me he have 1TB inbuilt SE that was limited edition. Am not sure he said the truth. For the clarifications am ask you quys.

BlackBerry Passport SE
    05-06-20 09:07 AM
    Yes I know and I have one SE, but someone told me he have 1TB inbuilt SE that was limited edition. Am not sure he said the truth. For the clarifications am ask you quys.

BlackBerry Passport SE
    I'd say that someone lied to you.
    05-06-20 09:10 AM

BlackBerry Passport SE
    ^^ this
    05-06-20 09:35 AM

BlackBerry Passport SE
    I've seen a lot of folks say they use a 1TB SD Card....
    05-07-20 08:35 AM
    For the past 2 months my one and only daily is PPSE. Still works for what I need, better than any other device. iPhones and 'droids are in the drawer.

I will 'fess up to watching YouTube on my Lumia phones as the video quality is hands down the best of ANY phone I've got, even the Sony's with the funky Bravia displays.
    truth4u likes this.
    05-07-20 04:22 PM
    I use a Key1 on Cricket and Passport SE on T-Mobile daily. I have my Classic, Z10, and Q10 in reserve.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-20 09:34 PM
    Okey thank you guys.... for kind information

BlackBerry Passport SE
    05-08-20 01:42 AM
    I've seen a lot of folks say they use a 1TB SD Card....
    Can you get 1TB micro SD cards yet (genuine ones that is)?

They must be horrendously expensive.
    05-09-20 07:20 AM
    Just had a quick look on amazon, didn’t realise you could get 1TB ones, mind you prices ranging from £350 to £450 for a Sandisk seems steep!
    05-09-20 07:24 AM
    Just had a quick look on amazon, didn’t realise you could get 1TB ones, mind you prices ranging from £350 to £450 for a Sandisk seems steep!
    Imagine paying that on Amazon only to find out it’s counterfeit.... Not saying they are but it’s like everything....
    05-09-20 10:33 AM
    The instructions on the site is for doing an update install. But it can still correct some problems.

Did it do any good?

You can move on to loading it as an image if it didn't help.

But you'll have to look that up, as I haven't done it on a OnePlus before.
    Thanks for setting me on the path
    Careful ..... it's not that difficult to brick an android, lol!
    Managed to unlock the bootloader in my Oneplus 3T, installed TWRP recovery, installed Lineage OS, installed Gapps for Google services with app store and ROOT with MAGISK.. Everything seems to be running fine and have loaded all my data back on the phone. I will be inserting my SIM in the phone today to give her a go to see if the phone calling bug has been eradicated.. This has been quite the learning journey and should allow me to keep perfectly good phones for a longer amount of time with security in check with an updated OS.
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 05-10-20 at 06:56 AM.
    brookie229 and Grungni like this.
    05-10-20 04:13 AM
    Imagine paying that on Amazon only to find out it’s counterfeit.... Not saying they are but it’s like everything....
    I’d be gutted, mind you when I pay that much for something on amazon I always make sure I’m buying from amazon!
    05-10-20 10:24 AM
    I’d be gutted, mind you when I pay that much for something on amazon I always make sure I’m buying from amazon!
    I'm the same way but still happens. Amazon, eBay, Costco and Walmart through Sams Club subsidiary have all been caught selling counterfeit. Finding an inexperienced corporate buyer or infiltration of the physical supply chain happens still....

My experience is with "luxury" goods brands and I've learned over last few years that it's spread from everything from pharmaceuticals to hardware and software like I never imagined over the last twenty years.

How can one test certain products in technology sector for authenticity? Intriguing to me at least....

Posted via CB10
    05-10-20 10:52 AM
    Keyone as my daily, however I dropped it and the screen shattered, so I am using my classic while it's waiting to get repaired. Have a moto g4 for the small amount of things the classic doesn't excel at.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-20 09:08 PM
    Using a BB evolve and bb classic
    05-11-20 09:51 PM
    The instructions on the site is for doing an update install. But it can still correct some problems.

Did it do any good?

You can move on to loading it as an image if it didn't help.

But you'll have to look that up, as I haven't done it on a OnePlus before.
    [QUOTE=The_Passporter;13514620]Thanks for setting me on the path Managed to unlock the bootloader in my Oneplus 3T, installed TWRP recovery, installed Lineage OS, installed Gapps for Google services with app store and ROOT with MAGISK.. Everything seems to be running fine and have loaded all my data back on the phone. I will be inserting my SIM in the phone today to give her a go to see if the phone calling bug has been eradicated.. This has been quite the learning journey and should allow me to keep perfectly good phones for a longer amount of time with security in check with an updated OS.[/QUOTE @conite

Hey brotha! As I said I went the full 9 yards and all issues seem to be fixed. The slider on the side of the phone to change profiles seems to be lagging to change sometimes so I'm not 100% whether its software or hardware but does work and I will be taking apart one day to clean. Either way everything is now working and I am so happy.
    Oneplus works so well with the original software (Lineage) which is being updated and has zero glitches or bugs with its intended devices line. If I don't get another titan as my next phone it will definitely be a Oneplus, that I know for sure 100%
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 05-18-20 at 05:43 AM.
    05-17-20 05:19 PM
    anyone consider the Note 10+ or a Titan?
    06-05-20 07:18 PM
112 ... 2345