Switching between the (red)Key2 and the (SE)Passport. I love the Key2 but sometimes misses the Passport because of its OS, camera and large screen
    I'm also using the Priv as my work phone.

Posted via CB10
    the_boon likes this.
    03-21-20 07:14 AM
    Key 2 Le and iPhone 7
    03-21-20 07:17 AM
    Just Passport. Luckily, don't need to dual carry.

Always wanted to give Motion a try though , despite it being an keyboardless Android.

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-20 12:08 PM
    Just Passport. Luckily, don't need to dual carry.

Always wanted to give Motion a try though , despite it being an keyboardless Android.

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    I have bought Motion recently to replace my secondary device. The primary one is... Passport, of course.
    Feel good with both.
    03-22-20 04:40 PM
    Passport OG as my main phone. Key2 on backup for apps that don't run on BB10 such as my bank app and Teams. Still looking for a way to get Teams running on my BB10. Haven't found one yet. Would be nice to at least have the notifications coming through.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-20 03:27 AM
    Now i'm using xperia 5. Before I was on keyone, good device but not for left handed users! Of course my passport is always ON.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-20 03:15 PM
    I'm using my OG Passport's hotspot function with my tablet every day to stay sane and entertained at home.
    03-23-20 08:08 PM
    Bold 9900. It is definitely outdated, but some things never go out of style. Decent text selection and a great keyboard are two of them. The ability to sync calendar, contacts, and memos by Bluetooth -- and keep my data out of the cloud -- is another.
    Bob80220 and johnb_xp like this.
    03-23-20 09:13 PM
    My daily driver and businesses purpose is BBPPSE, banking purpose and your tube going on my ipohone SE. The best device in am ever owned passport SE.

BlackBerry Passport SE
    03-24-20 01:21 AM
    My daily driver is the key2 dual sim as I don´t need to carry two phones for business and private. A passport is still sitting around and a mate 20 for camera and entertainment ;-).
    03-24-20 05:18 AM
    I’m using iPhone 11 Pro Max and bb classic once and a while. Gonna pick up a passport soon and see if I can use that as a daily driver lol
    04-13-20 01:54 PM
    I was on the Key2 for a few weeks and ended up back on the Passport SE. I have an iPhone for banking apps and media consumption. When it comes to email/text/messaging, the PPSE is still the undisputed champ.

I'm still holding out hope for a way to update the PPSE or for the release of a new variant of this awesome workhorse. I've stopped holding my breath for fear of dying, though...

Posted via CB10 on my Passport SE
    04-13-20 03:04 PM
    I was on the Key2 for a few weeks and ended up back on the Passport SE. I have an iPhone for banking apps and media consumption. When it comes to email/text/messaging, the PPSE is still the undisputed champ.

I'm still holding out hope for a way to update the PPSE or for the release of a new variant of this awesome workhorse. I've stopped holding my breath for fear of dying, though...

Posted via CB10 on my Passport SE
    There's members on here getting really excited over their Titans...might want to check it out.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-20 03:54 PM
    Passport and it's real good device, just android apps don't work very well as the old runtime! But it work to my use and it's fine!
    When I use it in works or in the street person's wanted to know hey what 's this phone???
    It's BlackBerry Passport !!! The unique device's!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-20 02:57 AM
    Huawei p20 pro as its one of the few touchscreens I can type on with some confidence..
    Also a blackberry classic or Q10 for longer emails and text..
    Occasionally I, ll dust off one of my old lumia windows phones and boot that up, still love those live tiles..
    04-15-20 04:09 AM
    Unihertz Titan as my daily driver... KeyOne BE as my back up... Huawei Mate 20x as my personal phone... Used at the weekends when hiking with my dogs to take pictures... Leica camera's are fantastic... Have Blackberry apps and services running on all my phones...
    04-15-20 04:31 AM
    Daily driver BB k1 and BB Passport SE for home

Posted via BB Passport SE
    04-15-20 06:45 AM
    I was using my Passport again but with this isolating and distancing pandemic I need to be more attentive to the ring video doorbell at my mom's and I really don't want to dual carry. I am back on my Oneplus 3T but am considering purchasing a Titan.
    04-15-20 07:34 AM
    I was using my Passport again but with this isolating and distancing pandemic I need to be more attentive to the ring video doorbell at my mom's and I really don't want to dual carry. I am back on my Oneplus 3T but am considering purchasing a Titan.
    Is your Mom back up North again in your area?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-20 12:37 PM
    I've always been a BlackBerry fan and owned few BB's. My last BlackBerry was a Passport and after that I've used couple of IPhone as well as Androids... But back in 2019 I bought an use very good condition Passport and damn, can't stop using it. It is definitely the best machine ever made. And I can't imagine using a BlackBerry android powered. I am sorry but a BlackBerry and Android it does not make any sense, it's not BlackBerry. Thanks guys and stay safe and healthy

Posted via CB10
    truth4u likes this.
    04-15-20 05:18 PM
    Is your Mom back up North again in your area?

Posted via CB10
    She's home but I am trying to screen everyone that comes to the door and make sure they follow protocols. No second chances for mom at 83yrs. Need to be vigilant for her.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    Grungni and anon(10387168) like this.
    04-15-20 08:00 PM
    She's home but I am trying to screen everyone that comes to the door and make sure they follow protocols. No second chances for mom at 83yrs. Need to be vigilant for her.

Keep her safe. Same with the Momster here in Florida and coincidentally, mine's the same age in a week. Keeping them both, mine and your Mom in our prayers for strong health.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    04-17-20 10:09 PM
  23. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    i used blackberry passport SE second driver
    and for mainly i used s7 edge

Posted via CB10
    04-17-20 10:19 PM
    Keep her safe. Same with the Momster here in Florida and coincidentally, mine's the same age in a week. Keeping them both, mine and your Mom in our prayers for strong health.
    Funny thing happened. Just after my order of the Titan was completed my Oneplus 3T started having problems making calls. The phone software would freeze and I could not hangup the call. I would have to force reboot the phone and then clear the phone app cache but eventually it would happen again. The slider would only work to change the profiles from silent to vibrate but not "ring". So agin I would have to reboot the phone then it would work again. I performed a complete wipe twice but the problem still persists and I am at a loss to what could be the problem. Wonder if it's software but how after two wipes or possibly hardware has finally glitched?

Currently now back full time on my Passport till the Titan gets here and that should be on April 28th. I am very excited indeed to dig into my Passport II
    @conite

04-23-20 11:41 AM
    Funny thing happened. Just after my order of the Titan was completed my Oneplus 3T started having problems making calls. The phone software would freeze and I could not hangup the call. I would have to force reboot the phone and then clear the phone app cache but eventually it would happen again. The slider would only work to change the profiles from silent to vibrate but not "ring". So agin I would have to reboot the phone then it would work again. I performed a complete wipe twice but the problem still persists and I am at a loss to what could be the problem. Wonder if it's software but how after two wipes or possibly hardware has finally glitched?

Currently now back full time on my Passport till the Titan gets here and that should be on April 28th. I am very excited indeed to dig into my Passport II
    @conite

Try to reload the software?

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=zVDSSQ6B
    Last edited by conite; 04-23-20 at 05:51 PM.
    04-23-20 11:52 AM
112 1234 ...