When I receive a phone call my Passport doesn't ring and the incoming call goes directly to voice mail. Cellular reception is good. After reloading the OS the problem disappear for about a week but it always come back after that. Very strange.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 03:00 PM
    Are you still on the factory OS version? It MIGHT be that your PP is suffering from the known problem of even the slightest screen tap will mute the phone (eg when in your pants pocket), then you won't hear the ring, and the call will then go to voice mail after 20 seconds or so.
    My PP did exactly that, which made me overhear most calls that I received during the day. It went away after I installed the latest leak, so it will get fixed in the next OS release.
    01-27-15 03:07 PM
    Are you still on the factory OS version? It MIGHT be that your PP is suffering from the known problem of even the slightest screen tap will mute the phone (eg when in your pants pocket), then you won't hear the ring, and the call will then go to voice mail after 20 seconds or so.
    My PP did exactly that, which made me overhear most calls that I received during the day. It went away after I installed the latest leak, so it will get fixed in the next OS release.
    I'm on 10.3.0.908. As I said after a fresh install I don't have the problem for about a week and then it comes back.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 03:46 PM
    Does it ring, when lying on a flat & horizontal surface?
    Are you sure you did not mistakenly activate a silent profile (crossed out bell sign in left upper corner)?
    Do you know/did you try what I said about the screen tap phone mute? You might THINK that the problem was fixed after a OS reinstall for a week, but it could also be that you just happened to not mute the phone for a couple of days.
    Are you keeping the phone on and/or in bedside mode over night (in the factory OS version, I sometimes had to re-boot the phone in the mornong, after bedside mode, because it was totally muted).
    01-27-15 04:03 PM
    I'm occasionally having the same problem. I'm running that AT&T mess up of an update(10.3.1.1016). Many many issues. From the Phone randomly restarting, to a sometimes laggy performance, to a worse battery life, to no visual voice mail, to the insane flashing when opening an app, to that unusual diagnostic chart on the bottom left, to the same issue andre2000 is having. Don't know if I missed anything. Might re-load to the older software, meh.

Not fun. Awesome phone though =D
    01-27-15 04:14 PM
    Does it ring, when lying on a flat & horizontal surface?
    Are you sure you did not mistakenly activate a silent profile (crossed out bell sign in left upper corner)?
    Do you know/did you try what I said about the screen tap phone mute? You might THINK that the problem was fixed after a OS reinstall for a week, but it could also be that you just happened to not mute the phone for a couple of days.
    Are you keeping the phone on and/or in bedside mode over night (in the factory OS version, I sometimes had to re-boot the phone in the mornong, after bedside mode, because it was totally muted).
    It's not in silent mode. Phone is lying on a table and when I test it it goes right to voice mail without ringing. It's never in bedside mode. The only way to restore it is to perform a fresh install of the OS. Then it works for a while.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 04:36 PM
    No more ideas here, sorry & good luck
    01-27-15 04:57 PM
    Ensure via Settings under phone application that Call Blocking is not engaged. Gluck

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-27-15 05:19 PM
    Ensure via Settings under phone application that Call Blocking is not engaged. Gluck

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    Call blocking is not engaged.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 05:49 PM
    @Andre20100 I am on the same OS version and I've had the same problem!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    02-03-15 02:16 PM
    Facing exactly a similar issue, have already spoken to the service provider who refreshed my number from the NOC as well and say that there is no network related issue.
    I was using the same SIM with my Q10 without any issues till a month ago.
    I am able to get rid of the issue temporarily (for a couple of days max) by restarting the phone but then suddenly and completely randomly it reoccurs.

Have requested support from Blackberry as well, let's see if there comes a solution to this. Hoping this is not a HW fault and could be resolved via SW update or patch.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 03:14 PM
    When I receive a phone call my Passport doesn't ring and the incoming call goes directly to voice mail. Cellular reception is good. After reloading the OS the problem disappear for about a week but it always come back after that. Very strange.

Posted via CB10
    If you have the application "Power Tools" installed do the following:
    In the application go to "Settings" and
    1. Choose "The Wave" and disable "Reject call".
    2. Choose "General" and disable call blocker.
    MikeOWaterloo likes this.
    03-02-15 10:39 AM