Hello I was looking into the passport but I'm wondering what is the performance like since the passport is released for a few years now, I like to multitask and open up apps quickly, for business use but I'm not sure how the passport will hold up.
    11-30-16 09:05 PM
    Hi it will all depend on what you use the Passport for. As a communication device for calls, texting, e-mails, reading spreadsheets it totally rocks. If you use a lot of android app then you could have a problem. As I use Viber, Skype, & WeChat to communicate with some of my clients and I'm on the last versions of each that work well with the 4.0 runtime. Also support for Whatsapp stops on June 30th 2017 but there are ways around that issue. As you know your needs better than anyone only you can decide if the Passport works for you. I run two companies and my Passport SE still fits my needs better than anything else. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE (Waiting on 10.3.3) & semi retired Z10
    Last edited by Jrox74; 11-30-16 at 10:41 PM.
    11-30-16 10:19 PM
    Hi it will all depend on what you use the Passport for. As a communication device for calls, texting, e-mails, reading spreadsheets it totally rocks. If you use a lot of android app then you could have a problem. As I use Viber, Skype, & WeChat to communicate with some of my clients and I'm on the last versions of each that work well with the 4.0 runtime. Also support for Whatsapp stops on June 30th 2017 but there are ways around that issue. As you know your needs better than anyone only you can decide if the Passport works for you. I run two companies and my Passport SE still fits my needs better than anything else. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE (Waiting on 10.3.3) & semi retired Z10
    Cool thanks, I guess it should be fine. I don't like android and I can't afford Apple stuff lol
    12-01-16 05:22 AM
    Hello I was looking into the passport but I'm wondering what is the performance like since the passport is released for a few years now, I like to multitask and open up apps quickly, for business use but I'm not sure how the passport will hold up.
    Passport is a work horse and made for those who are busy and need to get things done. A strong commuter communicator machine. Still enjoy my BlackBerry Passport SE even after a couple of years of heavy daily use.

I like my coffee  BlackBerry� black! What?
    skyWorld76 and Jrox74 like this.
    12-01-16 05:55 AM
    Hi skyWorld76 your welcome. I hope the Passport fits your needs. As Coffee-Turtle stated it is a workhorse. I haven't found anything that fits my needs better. If you pick up a Passport let us know how it works for you. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE & Semi Retired Z10
    12-01-16 08:25 PM
    If you have multiple e-mail accounts, text, bbm, phone calls. It handles all of those very well.

As long as you don't expect it to run Android apps, I think it'll work well for you.
    12-02-16 09:37 PM
    If you can live with the app situation, it is an amazing device. The first true handheld tablet/laptop replacement. I travel all the time for work and it is the only device I take with me.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    12-02-16 11:50 PM