Hi there
    As we iranian people aren't able to have any mastercard or visacard for international payments (because of nuclear boycotts), is there any way to purchase apps via perfectmoney acccounts?! Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 11:16 AM
    If it isn't there already it's not going to get added, BB World is a ghost town. Even if it is there already it might not work, see PayPal.
    06-02-17 11:22 AM
    I wanna purchase kalemsoft, so I am going to register in perfectmoney and create an account if it will be worked in blackberry payment system. Paybal is not allowed for iranians but perfectmoney hasn't any problem with iran

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 12:55 PM
    Paybal is not allowed for iranians but perfectmoney hasn't any problem with iran
    BlackBerry does, though. From their export controls document:

Most of the BlackBerry software and all of the hardware covered by the chart may be exported under the EAR to most destinations with No License Required ("NLR"). However, these items may not be exported and re-exported to certain countries (currently Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports, including those (a) on the Bureau of Industry and Security’s Denied Parties List or Entity List, (b) on the Office of Foreign Assets Control’s list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons, and (c) involved with missile technology, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or military end-uses where prohibited by an applicable arms embargo.
    06-02-17 02:01 PM
    I wanna purchase kalemsoft, so I am going to register in perfectmoney and create an account if it will be worked in blackberry payment system. Paybal is not allowed for iranians but perfectmoney hasn't any problem with iran

Posted via CB10
    Perfectmoney will NOT work on BBW. I think your best bet is to contact the dev of Kalemsoft directly to see if you can somehow purchase the .bar from them.
    06-02-17 02:13 PM
    Perfectmoney will NOT work on BBW. I think your best bet is to contact the dev of Kalemsoft directly to see if you can somehow purchase the .bar from them.
    Is it possible really?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 03:12 PM
    And why perfectmoney or webmoney is not usable in bbworld? It is a money wallet just like paypal or mastercardd...

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 03:13 PM
    Is it possible really?

Posted via CB10
    If you have not seen the supported payment options look here: Supported payment types for use with BlackBerry World storefront
    06-02-17 03:28 PM
    Thanks bro

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 01:00 AM