For everyone else interested, Hue Companion has scripts for use with Pebble using T2W Pro (totally worth the purchase)

How are you controlling your HUE from Pebble did you create a script?
    12-27-14 09:41 PM
    Every ver of 10.3.1 I tried ended up killing my pebble battery in a day. I've been back to 10.3.0.1418 for a couple weeks and I'm getting 4 to 5 days easy. Not sure what 10.3.1 BT stack is doing different but I pray it is fixed before full release.

Back to 10.3.0 for some testing
    Sarek1701 likes this.
    12-27-14 09:57 PM
    Every ver of 10.3.1 I tried ended up killing my pebble battery in a day. I've been back to 10.3.0.1418 for a couple weeks and I'm getting 4 to 5 days easy. Not sure what 10.3.1 BT stack is doing different but I pray it is fixed before full release.

Back to 10.3.0 for some testing
    Hellz yeah I hope so too!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 10:32 PM
    Will there be any battery improvements if I uninstall the android pebble app?

BTW, I'm actually fine with the basic faces I uploaded to the watch. The Tag Heuer w/ battery and BT indicator is the mainstayer.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 10:52 PM
    Decided to downgrade to 10.3.0 to see how the battery lasts. So far, I've noticed that I've had to delete the Pebble app because it keeps trying to connect and blocks T2W.

I also still have 100% battery on the Pebble after a few hours. I hope this is the fix until official 10.3.1 is released. This is the first time ever that I've downgraded my OS...

Posted via CB10
    anon(870071) likes this.
    12-28-14 06:20 PM
    Well, I'm having the battery issue w/ 10.3.1154. Can't quite make it through a day. I'm hoping for a new Blitz leak this coming week that HOPEFULLY addresses the blue tooth performance. Anyone better then myself that could possibly get the bluetooth stack file from a 10.3.0 version that can be dropped in .1154 through Sachesi? I know, hoping for a lot......

I also delete the pebble app. I need caller ID and it isn't possible with the pebble app. I basically reload the APK and reinstall pebble to use as an "app store" for watch faces. As mentioned, it also plays havoc with Talk2Watch constantly interfering with the BT connection.
    12-28-14 07:17 PM
    From what I've read in other threads, 10.3.0 radios won't work with the 10.3.1 OS. I'm also hoping that the delayed release of 10.3.1 official addresses this issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 07:46 PM
    From what I've read in other threads, 10.3.0 radios won't work with the 10.3.1 OS. I'm also hoping that the delayed release of 10.3.1 official addresses this issue.

Posted via CB10
    Either leak or official, I'm going to *try* to wait it out...
    Sarek1701 likes this.
    12-28-14 07:55 PM
    Aggghhh. And another new leak drops today. It's killing me...

But my Pebble is at 80% battery after more than a full day of use, so there's that.
    12-29-14 10:54 PM
    Aggghhh. And another new leak drops today. It's killing me...

But my Pebble is at 80% battery after more than a full day of use, so there's that.
    How are you getting that kind of battery life with the Passport? How is your watch configured I guess is the question- right now I'm using a simple watchface without weather, and for notifications: emails and texts, plus the caller ID app with Talk2Watch. I can't quite make it past 16-17 hours. Are you doing anything differently?
    Thanks!
    12-30-14 11:49 AM
    He is on 10.3, downgrade and the pebble lasts days

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 12:05 PM
    He is on 10.3, downgrade and the pebble lasts days

Posted via CB10
    Got it.
    I thought Sarek was on 10.3.1 like I am. I'll wait for the next 10.3.1 leak and hope that fixes it.
    12-30-14 12:45 PM
    Hue companion app. for controls of philips hue lights on Pebble watch.

Passport on ATT
    12-30-14 01:24 PM
    Hue companion app. for controls of philips hue lights on Pebble watch.

Passport on ATT
    Do you need the pebble app open to use this or can you still use Talk2Watch and caller ID?
    Thanks
    12-30-14 01:43 PM
    Got it.
    I thought Sarek was on 10.3.1 like I am. I'll wait for the next 10.3.1 leak and hope that fixes it.
    Yes, I downgraded to 10.3.0 on Sunday, and the Pebble is working as advertised now. I'm currently sitting at 60% battery with a few faces, and the misfit and gentle wake running. Can't seem to get weather to change, and I did uninstall the Pebble app as it kept breaking the Bluetooth link.

All is working well, including notifications and caller ID with the CallerWatch plugin.

Posted via CB10
    garpt likes this.
    12-30-14 04:47 PM
    Do you need the pebble app open to use this or can you still use Talk2Watch and caller ID?
    Thanks
    Don't need pebble app, will need Talk2 watch (pro, I believe) open.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 06:04 PM
    Can someone give me the startup sequence steps from total disconnect/ reset? I'm now having issues getting the Talk2Watch establishing a proper connection, i.e., is it settings/ BT first, or pebble BT setup then T2W app or the other way around, etc?
    Thanks.
    12-30-14 10:34 PM
    Can someone give me the startup sequence steps from total disconnect/ reset? I'm now having issues getting the Talk2Watch establishing a proper connection, i.e., is it settings/ BT first, or pebble BT setup then T2W app or the other way around, etc?
    Thanks.
    What worked for me was installing the Pebble app, loading the faces/apps, then uninstalling the app, then making sure I closed it in App Manager. make sure Bluetooth is still on but don't connect to the Pebble, then start Talk2Watch. It should automatically connect. I found that if I tried to connect to the Pebble in the Bluetooth connection screen it wouldn't work, but T2W seems to do the connection automatically. The key seems to be making sure that the Android Pebble app isn't trying to take over the connection (at least for me.) I keep it on my SD card in case I want to load a new face or app.

BTW, still at 60% battery - I still can't seem to fathom how the radio on the Passport can affect battery life on the Pebble, unless there are constant 'calls' from the Passport to the Pebble to check status or something. At any rate, 10.3.0.1418 works great...
    garpt likes this.
    12-30-14 11:12 PM
    Thanks
    From what I've learned/seen since beginning use of the watch, there are varying levels of support while using T2W. I think if you load the app from the Pebble app, then delete the Pebble app and see if you can run the app directly from the watch you should find that most work. I'm looking forward to trying some of the more advanced scripts available once I get some time.
    12-30-14 11:15 PM
    What worked for me was installing the Pebble app, loading the faces/apps, then uninstalling the app, then making sure I closed it in App Manager. make sure Bluetooth is still on but don't connect to the Pebble, then start Talk2Watch. It should automatically connect. I found that if I tried to connect to the Pebble in the Bluetooth connection screen it wouldn't work, but T2W seems to do the connection automatically. The key seems to be making sure that the Android Pebble app isn't trying to take over the connection (at least for me.) I keep it on my SD card in case I want to load a new face or app.

BTW, still at 60% battery - I still can't seem to fathom how the radio on the Passport can affect battery life on the Pebble, unless there are constant 'calls' from the Passport to the Pebble to check status or something. At any rate, 10.3.0.1418 works great...
    Thank You, Sarek.
    It was a little more complicated for me because I use YWeather, and it kept defaulting to Celcius (very complicated for us in the U.S.) So I had to install Pebble, go to app settings, set F., and then delete or I couldn't reconnect. Also, I discovered don't try this with a watch battery around 10% or you will never re-establish the connection! Anyway, hoping for a good update re: battery life! I really need a couple of the features on 10.3.1!
    Thanx!
    12-30-14 11:41 PM
    From what I've learned/seen since beginning use of the watch, there are varying levels of support while using T2W. I think if you load the app from the Pebble app, then delete the Pebble app and see if you can run the app directly from the watch you should find that most work. I'm looking forward to trying some of the more advanced scripts available once I get some time.
    That is my usual method. Unfortunately I am finding that except for watch faces, most *appear* to need the pebble app running. I.E., (what I've tried)- Yelp, ESPN, Weatherchannel, MusicBoss, and I think Pandora. If we can figure a workaround for apps like this, it would greatly improve the value- But I'm still very happy with the functions available (except for batt. life w/ my OS). I can't count how many times per day at work this device prevents me from stopping what I'm doing to pull the Passport out and check messages!
    12-30-14 11:49 PM
    Thank You, Sarek.
    It was a little more complicated for me because I use YWeather, and it kept defaulting to Celcius (very complicated for us in the U.S.) So I had to install Pebble, go to app settings, set F., and then delete or I couldn't reconnect. Also, I discovered don't try this with a watch battery around 10% or you will never re-establish the connection! Anyway, hoping for a good update re: battery life! I really need a couple of the features on 10.3.1!
    Thanx!
    As far as YWeather have to checked the settings in T2W for F/C? Also the battery drain is with any BlackBerry phone running 10.3.1.

Back to 10.3.0 to save my Pebble battery.
    garpt likes this.
    12-31-14 05:30 AM
    Thanks.
    It starts with putting watch in plane mode and removing your BT connection, shutting down T2w and rebooting passport.

Then re-establishing all of your connections!

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 05:39 AM
    As far as YWeather have to checked the settings in T2W for F/C? Also the battery drain is with any BlackBerry phone running 10.3.1.

Back to 10.3.0 to save my Pebble battery.
    Thanks for the tip on F/C. Didn't know that seeting was in T2W!
    12-31-14 07:08 AM
    Does anyone know why the watch receives bbm notifications when messages are sent and read in addition to receiving them? If I un check unknown contact in the screen shot below I won't receive any bbm notifications at all to the watch

Pebble Watch- questions re. Talk2Watch Pro-img_20150101_110256.png

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 10:04 AM
125 1234 ...