Hi all. I just got a Pebble Steel watch for my Passport. From my searches of this forum I know that I need to get Hub2Watch and Talk2Watch Pro in order to use it, but when I first turn the watch on the home screen says "Install Pebble App 3209 @ go.getpebble.com". This site is an Android/Apple App site. Nowhere in the forums do I see any mention of this Pebble App or how to get it for BlackBerry. Is this app needed if I get the other 2 apps, and if so does anybody know how I can get it? Thanks.
    06-22-15 03:28 PM
    Hi all. I just got a Pebble Steel watch for my Passport. From my searches of this forum I know that I need to get Hub2Watch and Talk2Watch Pro in order to use it, but when I first turn the watch on the home screen says "Install Pebble App 3209 @ go.getpebble.com". This site is an Android/Apple App site. Nowhere in the forums do I see any mention of this Pebble App or how to get it for BlackBerry. Is this app needed if I get the other 2 apps, and if so does anybody know how I can get it? Thanks.
    If you get Talk2WatchPro you do not need the android app.
    06-22-15 03:45 PM
    Talk2Watch Pro has access to the Pebble store. It can update the firmware for you.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 05:43 PM
    Great thanks. I think I found my problem. The watch was defective so I got a replacement. Thought it should work without it.
    06-22-15 05:44 PM
    One other tip I found is that it's important the sequence in which you connect. First is bluetooth, then Hub2Watch and Talk2Watch last.
    06-23-15 10:33 AM
    One other tip I found is that it's important the sequence in which you connect. First is bluetooth, then Hub2Watch and Talk2Watch last.
    Hub2Watch is nice because it can run in the background. I don't need to manually connect to bluetooth as Talk2Watch Pro does that for me when I boot the app.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 10:45 AM