Soooo I was hyped on the slider but I have my passport and that was going to be an issue with me deciding which to use then slowly the slider kept looking less and less desirable. Not because andriod or any reason like that (does anybody else think the keyboard looks cramped?) but because everyday my love for the passport grows stronger. Now I want there to be some type of new passport in the making its a long shot but I'm really feening for a Porsche Design PP or something along those lines. I hope the SE version wasn't it's replacement because I'm not too fond of the looks and it's basically the same. Do you guys think there will be another version of the PP with actual upgrades after the slider or is this model discontinued?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 06:17 PM
    Going to have to talk to Chen about this one. Give me a couple days to gather some updates.

 вιaсĸвεггч ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    zuraizul likes this.
    09-12-15 06:45 PM
    If the Slider is successful, then anything can happen.

If not, devices are done.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-12-15 06:47 PM
    This^^^

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    09-12-15 07:06 PM
    Going to have to talk to Chen about this one. Give me a couple days to gather some updates.

 вιaсĸвεггч ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    For sure I'll hold my breath

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 07:08 PM
    Do you guys think there will be another version of the PP with actual upgrades after the slider or is this model discontinued?
    Yes, definitively. Because I think a slider, if there'll be one, will be soon discontinued, due to the combination of form factor and placement of the keyboard. The Passport is the right way to go.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 08:37 PM
    I feel like going from such a wide keyboard on the PP, the slider is going to be cramped. They gave us too good of a keyboard on the PP and it's going to "ruin" us on the small PKB

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 08:48 PM
    I had the Torch 2 (9810) Slider and it was great. Then I got the Z30 which was amazing. Now I have the Passport Stainless Steel Silver Edition, which is fantastic.

Each device is very different, but all are well designed. All the BlackBerry devices I have had are great.

I don't know however if a new BlackBerry Slider with Android will work, although maybe there will be a BBOS version available as well.... I hope!

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 08:51 PM
    Soooo I was hyped on the slider but I have my passport and that was going to be an issue with me deciding which to use then slowly the slider kept looking less and less desirable. Not because andriod or any reason like that (does anybody else think the keyboard looks cramped?) but because everyday my love for the passport grows stronger. Now I want there to be some type of new passport in the making its a long shot but I'm really feening for a Porsche Design PP or something along those lines. I hope the SE version wasn't it's replacement because I'm not too fond of the looks and it's basically the same. Do you guys think there will be another version of the PP with actual upgrades after the slider or is this model discontinued?

Posted via CB10
    Well, I have the Passport Stainless Steel Silver Edition , and when I tool it to a Bell store to get it activated, all three sales guys took one look at it and said: "Is that a Porsche Edition of the Passport?" I wanted to say "yes," but instead said, well it's more like the "Mercedes Silver Edition!"

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 08:54 PM
    Ahahah that seems about right.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 09:40 PM