I have noticed that a few of my password have started to show as autocomplete results when typing sms, etc. This seems quite odd, as I've never typed up these in email. I have only used them in the password management apps (lastpass, blackberry). Anyone notice this or have a similar issue?

How do I delete a predictive text from the library?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 04:43 PM
    I have noticed that a few of my password have started to show as autocomplete results when typing sms, etc. This seems quite odd, as I've never typed up these in email. I have only used them in the password management apps (lastpass, blackberry). Anyone notice this or have a similar issue?

How do I delete a predictive text from the library?

Posted via CB10
    Just out of curiosity, have you copy and pasted these passwords from your password manager into online forms, accounts, etc.? If so, there is a distinct possibility that the predictive text is reading the clipboard and seeing these passwords appear. That would be my most logical guess given that password databases are encrypted.
    06-30-15 04:55 PM
    Just out of curiosity, have you copy and pasted these passwords from your password manager into online forms, accounts, etc.? If so, there is a distinct possibility that the predictive text is reading the clipboard and seeing these passwords appear. That would be my most logical guess given that password databases are encrypted.
    Yes, I have definitely copied the password and pasted into a webform, and even some app passwords.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 05:00 PM
    Yes, I have definitely copied the password and pasted into a webform, and even some app passwords.

Posted via CB10
    I am not 100% sure, but this seems like the most logical way the predictive text function would be able to store your passwords. If there is another way, I really cannot think of it.

EDIT: If you wish to clear your predictive text, go to Settings>Language and Input>Prediction and Correction, scroll to the bottom and hit "Clear Learned Words". Keep in mind: this clears all of your other previously learned words.
    06-30-15 05:04 PM
    I am not 100% sure, but this seems like the most logical way the predictive text function would be able to store your passwords. If there is another way, I really cannot think of it.

EDIT: If you wish to clear your predictive text, go to Settings>Language and Input>Prediction and Correction, scroll to the bottom and hit "Clear Learned Words". Keep in mind: this clears all of your other previously learned words.
    Awesome, thanks. I'll clear it out. I prefer to not have the passwords in there, even though I know I'll lose some words, it's better safe than sorry

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 05:17 PM
    You may also have accidentally written your password in the username area once.
    06-30-15 05:43 PM