I have been using Passport since the second day it was on sale. So far I am really impressed by the phone itself: this is my first BlackBerry and I had been an iPhone user for 6 years before switching to BlackBerry. There is one issue that bothers so much, which is that the phone remembers all the passwords I typed in any Android app and shows them in non-password input predictions. I use both Snap and Amazon Store and this issue happens in apps from both markets. I have tried different ways that I could think of, including a secure wipe and starting everything fresh, but none worked.

Some points to be clear: I don't reveal my password; I only store my password in Enpass; my passwords are random combination of letter, number, and symbols and are usually quite long.

I don't see a post on the this forum on this issue. I wonder if this problem only applies to my Passport.

Any help? Please!

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 09:48 PM
    The only way I found to avoid this is going to settings, language and writing, predictions and corrections and then go to erase learned words. The con is obvious you loose other learned words.

If you want to never happen again just switch of the 'learn new words function '

Hope this may help you

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 10:03 PM
    The only way I found to avoid this is going to settings, language and writing, predictions and corrections and then go to erase learned words. The con is obvious you loose other learned words.

If you want to never happen again just switch of the 'learn new words function '

Hope this may help you

Posted via CB10
    Thank you felipebelalc! I certainly know that the two methods could be partial solutions. But the function is very convenient that I like to keep it, though it is now "too convenient".

So it's not an isolated problem. I guess we'll have to wait for BlackBerry to solve it.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 10:09 PM