I just received my SE Passport. Love the device. But I cannot find a password manager that is cross-platform, and has an auto-fill feature. I have used Lastpass for several years, and tried Enpass, but none of them autofill inside of an app. Enpass will auto-fill, but only in their own browser, which is worthless to me.
    The pre-installed app, Password Keeper looks good, but it's not cross-platform. Lastpass would work great if it only auto-filled like it did on my old Note 4.
    What options are there for Passport owners?
    08-10-15 05:53 PM
    I've not found one that autofills. Maybe I missed one. It is quite disappointing having to leave the app, open PW manager, find the password copy, then go back and fill in username and paste password. It works but is so easy when it autofills. If you find one, let me know.
    08-10-15 07:53 PM
    I doesn't make sense to me to have the Lastpass app auto fill on the Android version running on Android devices, yet the Android version will not auto fill on the BB10 OS.
    I'm not a programmer, so what do I know?
    08-11-15 10:22 AM
    It's probably because the Android runtime is sandboxed from the BB10 OS. It's can't communicate with native apps. It might autofill if you installed a browser APK like Firefox or Opera.
    08-11-15 12:56 PM