I am new on here and just purchased a passport...the issue i am having and cannot figure out is that i am unable to add my yahoo accounts to it...my gmail went through but not yahoo. Can anyone help, I have looked online and I cannot figure out what to do.
    Thank you in advance

09-11-18 08:49 PM
    I am new on here and just purchased a passport...the issue i am having and cannot figure out is that i am unable to add my yahoo accounts to it...my gmail went through but not yahoo. Can anyone help, I have looked online and I cannot figure out what to do.
    Thank you in advance

LOl I did

BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    09-11-18 11:51 PM
    I had same problem. You must turn in yahoo account agreement to use other apps for use mail.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-18 01:09 AM
    Thank you in advance

turn ON allow sign in non app on your account

BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    09-12-18 02:52 AM
    Login to your accounts on a PC then add them on your device

No Junkroid on Steroids on my Passport
    09-16-18 11:25 PM
    I have this issue at least twice a year all I have done is to change my password for the account via my iPad or laptop and has always worked
    09-21-18 12:11 PM
    Yust download "Mail for YMail" work like Swiss Doxa ! Cheers !
    10-17-18 06:23 PM
    Thank you in advance

Hey Natasha,

I'll check into this and get back to you with exact steps. As some others have mentioned it's likely just a matter of allowing "non-secure" apps access to your Yahoo.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-18 06:49 PM
    Hey Natasha,

I'll check into this and get back to you with exact steps. As some others have mentioned it's likely just a matter of allowing "non-secure" apps access to your Yahoo.

Posted via CB10
    It requires user logging in from computer and then adjusting security and login settings for mobile devices. Also has ability to set up 2FA or at least it did.
    10-17-18 06:54 PM