Since I got my passport back from repair it will not download attachments in emails, I get my wage slips emailed and I cannot open them, is there something in the settings that needs to be set to on or something? Many thanks.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 05:59 AM
    Really, nobody knows anything about this?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 02:18 PM
    Woah, funny you should mention this, because I got a replacement Passport recently and just today noticed it was not downloading attachments. Let me know if you find a solution and I'll do the same.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 02:46 PM
    I googled it, go to outlook on pc or laptop go into settings then options then pop and imap switch pop to 'yes' save it then delete your email from your passport and re enter it and it should work, I did this and all is well. That's obviously for a hotmail account.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 03:12 AM
    I googled it, go to outlook on pc or laptop go into settings then options then pop and imap switch pop to 'yes' save it then delete your email from your passport and re enter it and it should work, I did this and all is well. That's obviously for a hotmail account.

Posted via CB10
    There's also additional settings in the hub, under three dots,

The rest I'm going by memory.....
    I think under manage accounts.
    You can actually go under the account and there's an option for attachments and how their delivered.
    12-07-15 05:28 AM
    There's also additional settings in the hub, under three dots,

The rest I'm going by memory.....
    I think under manage accounts.
    You can actually go under the account and there's an option for attachments and how their delivered.
    Again, that setting has absolutely nothing to do with the problem at hand, or attachments other than images. That either toggles automatic downloading of images in email, or disables it for manual interaction from user.

With or without that option, the user is having issues downloading any attachments. This is an issue with his email delivery server and not a Passport setting.

Keep offering this as a fix, maybe someday it'll magically work for someone.

Posted via CB10 // Passport Red SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2474 // Cricket Wireless
    12-08-15 12:48 PM
    The fix I found and then offered on here works.

Posted via CB10
    zilla0617 likes this.
    12-08-15 02:05 PM
    Again, that setting has absolutely nothing to do with the problem at hand, or attachments other than images. That either toggles automatic downloading of images in email, or disables it for manual interaction from user.

With or without that option, the user is having issues downloading any attachments. This is an issue with his email delivery server and not a Passport setting.

Keep offering this as a fix, maybe someday it'll magically work for someone.

Posted via CB10 // Passport Red SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2474 // Cricket Wireless
    Did I say it was a fix?
    12-09-15 05:35 AM
    Delete the email address and reinstall it. This fix worked for me for two email addresses.

8830<9650<9810<Playbook64<Q10<Passport
    kazzzaa likes this.
    12-13-15 06:30 PM
    Did I say it was a fix?
    Yup, you wouldn't have offered that up unless you thought it was. Setting has nothing to do with attachments anyways.
    12-16-15 11:05 AM