Heya,

I just got my Passport wanted to do a 'Device Switch' but my Passport won't connect to link, any help? I've just downloaded and updated Link from the Official BB site...

Cheers!
    09-12-15 08:10 AM
    Are you using the original USB cable? Does the PC/Laptop have more the one USB input? Have you tried a Hard rest on the Passport?
    09-12-15 08:37 AM
    Are you using the original USB cable? Does the PC/Laptop have more the one USB input? Have you tried a Hard rest on the Passport?
    How Do i hard reset? And i tried to reset software with link but it gave an sls error?
    I havent tried other ports.

Edit: Hard resetted the Passport, it shows my Device name and PIN but it says "Connecting" how long does this usally takes...?
    09-12-15 08:38 AM
    How Do i hard reset? And i tried to reset software with link but it gave an sls error?

Edit: Hard resetted the Passport, it shows my Device name and PIN but it says "Connecting" how long does this usally takes...?
    Be sure you turn on Device Connections (Settings > Device Connections > Allow Connections)
    09-12-15 08:45 AM
    Hold the two volume buttons down at the same time till the you see "Blacberry" then let go.
    Also let not start thread on the same issues its best to keep all the info in one.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...sport-1038021/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...sport-1038028/
    09-12-15 08:46 AM
    I'm planning on using this one now I apologize, it allows connections. When I'm in the list with connected devices I see my Mac, I click it and it says "Unable to show files" or something (I have it in a different language). Do I put my sim-card in the Passport already?

Edit: Changed the Sim-card to the Passport, I've copied everything from the 9900 and I'm now waiting for the Passport to connect... Rebooted both Link, 9900 and the Passport, changed ports for the passport as well. Any alternatives to Link?
    09-12-15 08:48 AM
    I've switched USB Ports, I've also switched cables. My 9900 keeps getting recognized and I can even load everything to get it to the Passport, but my Passport won't connect to Link. I've been waiting for about 10 minutes for it to connect to link and I'm thinking about sending back the Passport.
    Anyone got any idea's or even better, an alternative to Link which can restore a back-up from a 9900?
    09-12-15 09:08 AM
    Ok good the mac see the Bold. I'm not familiar with a Mac but you you should only have one device plugged in at a time when using BB link, Plug the 9900 in and when connected do a device switch.
    09-12-15 09:09 AM
    Are you using the same cable for both phone?
    Last edited by RoseBud68; 09-12-15 at 09:15 AM. Reason: spell check
    09-12-15 09:11 AM
    It said I could use 2 phones at the same time, I just deleted Link and all, I'm re-installing it now. I'll use 1 cable.
    09-12-15 09:13 AM
    When this happens you have a bad install of software. remove software and don't load anything until you plug Passport in and it asks you to load software.
    09-12-15 09:20 AM
    When this happens you have a bad install of software. remove software and don't load anything until you plug Passport in and it asks you to load software.
    How do I do remove all the software? I tried and it gave an SLS error or something
    09-12-15 09:24 AM
    Still only tries to connect.
    09-12-15 09:28 AM
    I'm now trying on my Windows 7 laptop which is terribly slow. I see a popup from Blackberry Device Manager saying it's not properly installed or something? Can someone PLEASE help me fix this?

Edit: It shows "Device not connected run setup on device, connecto to a netwerk and open the setup" or something like that..
    09-12-15 10:12 AM
    I have fixed it!! No idea how all I know is that my files got copied haha. Thanks everyone!!

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 02:17 PM