And haven't read the news on the front page lately

pin:2B7CAF06
    Yea, clearly. Even Blackberry said they're testing 4K why would someone question the validity after that?
    09-01-14 02:03 PM
    Nope. I am not familiar with dhabkrik. I saw the front-page article.

I'm just saying... it's not something I've seen before. Doesn't look like a 10.3.0 camera app. And we know 10.3.0 is the first release supporting Passport
    09-01-14 02:04 PM
    Nope. I am not familiar with dhabkrik. I saw the front-page article.

I'm just saying... it's not something I've seen before. Doesn't look like a 10.3.0 camera app. And we know 10.3.0 is the first release supporting Passport
    I see his name evrywhere lately

U must have never seen the camera settings from 10.3 then... maybe u should.

plus, if you read the article, you'd know its not coming until 10.3.1, so i dont think u know what you're talking about...
    09-01-14 02:12 PM
    There are a couple of things missing from that screenshot that should be there in between the rear camera video size drop-down and the save on media card toggle (which is also using outdated text). So I can assure you it's not a 10.3.0 or 10.3.1 camera app menu. My guess is that someone is just having fun starting rumours, shopping for page-hits, etc
    09-01-14 02:29 PM
    There are a couple of things missing from that screenshot that should be there in between the rear camera video size drop-down and the save on media card toggle (which is also using outdated text). So I can assure you it's not a 10.3.0 or 10.3.1 camera app menu. My guess is that someone is just having fun starting rumours, shopping for page-hits, etc
    Considering u dont have 10.3.1, nor a passport i dont think it's fair for you to assume anything... im not saying youre wrong, but you definitely arent "right" given the circumstances...

plus its not just "someone" its dhabkirk... hes a relaible source for upcoming info. hence why he was even mentioned on crackbery, n4bb, international business times, etc. and its not the first time...

lastly, blackberry even said they're testing it, so.... i wouldnt say anyone is 'staritng rumors' unless you dont trust blackberry?

but think what you will, obviously. point is moot now.
    09-01-14 02:52 PM
    Considering u dont have 10.3.1, nor a passport
    That's an assumption on your part.

Can you point me to where BlackBerry said they were testing 4K video recording?
    09-01-14 03:02 PM
    That's an assumption on your part.

Can you point me to where BlackBerry said they were testing 4K video recording?
    Now im the one making assumptions? :rolls eyes:
    LOL
    I thought u said you read the main page article... i guess not.

Considering blackberry, dhabkirk, and two other sources have confirmed it to be in testing, i think youre the one starting rumors.

im not going to do your homework for you. find the sources yourself, consipracy man.
    09-01-14 03:07 PM
    Well, I just checked dhabkirk's post on twitter. It's a picture of circa-10.2.1 menu content. And from there we make the leap to "BlackBerry is working on it". And then a post to a 1080p video. Not a 4K video.
    No one from BlackBerry has confirmed or even mentioned any of this as far as I can find, and it seems the rest of the articles either circularly reference each other, or point back to this one tweet
    09-01-14 03:37 PM
    Well, I just checked dhabkirk's post on twitter. It's a picture of circa-10.2.1 menu content. And from there we make the leap to "BlackBerry is working on it". And then a post to a 1080p video. Not a 4K video.
    No one from BlackBerry has confirmed or even mentioned any of this as far as I can find, and it seems the rest of the articles either circularly reference each other, or point back to this one tweet
    It's a 10.3.1 Menu. The list items have changed. The whole screenshot wasn't posted, so calm down, and don't be quick to judge.

"Thanks - 4K video is definitely something we're looking at closely." - Tom, Administrator at project ICanMakeItBetter for BlackBerry.

"Back camera supports 4K video recording. 720p at 120fps and 1080p at 60fps, 4K support will be added with OS 10.3.1." - T2EY, GSM Arena

"4K will be added with OS 10.3.1" - @3zA97

And I could go on with sourcing.

Point is, nobody cares if you believe the screen to be real or not.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DYLANHABKIRK; 09-04-14 at 02:47 PM.
    09-01-14 03:57 PM
    ok.. well, I look forward to rejoining this conversation in a few months time!
    09-01-14 04:46 PM
60 123