May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house
    07-27-17 12:57 AM
    Man, you have been one of the biggest supporters of BB10 I can remember. It will be sad to see you move to the dark side! Stay in touch in the forums anyway my friend!
    Hopefully he won't mind sending me his Passport to Canada!

KIDDING! It wouldn't get 4G LTE here!
    07-27-17 07:01 PM
    Well,..I'm on on the verge of jumping ship too! I'm gonna let my Passport graze the field on my desk,...as I'm looking at the Mate 9 as my next flagship device,...the price is right,...and the timing is right! Mind you,..believe it or not, there's nothing wrong with my Passport other than it being a 2nd rate device in the App department. I mean,...since BB is now officially "Android" based,...I may as well consider a bonafide Android device as a replacement,....and the Mate 9 presses all of the right buttons for me.

I'd consider an iPhone 7 Plus,..but the Mate 9's screen is noticeably bigger,...and overall the device is a tad small than the iPhone 7 Plus. Plus,..when you add a case to the iPhone Plus,...the ting looks like a slab of beef,...damn it's huge,..but hughe in all the wrong places.

I have viewed many online reviews,....read tons of owner reviews and found that many of the issues (Pros/Cons) are no different in the Android world as they are in the BB world. That said,...I can honestly say that I've never had a bad Blackberry device,....from the Bold 9000,...Bold 7900,...Torch,....and now my Passport! I hope the same for the Huawei Mate 9. Lastly, I'm getting the GSM version.

...Oh! I'm keeping the Passport,...just in case! ;-)
    Last edited by JMDBERRY; 07-27-17 at 07:06 PM. Reason: enhanced!
    07-27-17 07:02 PM
    Well,..I'm on on the verge of jumping ship too! I'm gonna let my Passport graze the field on my desk,...as I'm looking at the Mate 9 as my next flagship device,...the price is right,...and the timing is right! Mind you,..believe it or not, there's nothing wrong with my Passport other than it being a 2nd rate device in the App department. I mean,...since BB is now officially "Android" based,...I may as well consider a bonafide Android device as a replacement,....and the Mate 9 presses all of the right buttons for me.

I'd consider an iPhone 7 Plus,..but the Mate 9's screen is noticeably bigger,...and overall the device is a tad small than the iPhone 7 Plus. Plus,..when you add a case to the iPhone Plus,...the ting looks like a slab of beef,...damn it's huge,..but hughe in all the wrong places.

I have viewed many online reviews,....read tons of owner reviews and found that many of the issues (Pros/Cons) are no different in the Android world as they are in the BB world. That said,...I can honestly say that I've never had a bad Blackberry device,....from the Bold 9000,...Bold 7900,...Torch,....and now my Passport! I hope the same for the Huawei Mate 9. Lastly, I'm getting the GSM version.

...Oh! I'm keeping the Passport,...just in case! ;-)
    nice story

 Passport SE - SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2163
    07-27-17 07:56 PM
    Sure, but the want to go into software they can sell. No new BB10 devices means they will not be generating any revenue. And before someone recommends charging for software updates, there are to few existing BB10 customers to make it worthwhile.
    Selling BB10 generated revenue. It also generated expenses that were orders of magnitude higher.

Overall, BB10 cost BlackBerry billions upon billions of dollars. A disaster of epic, and almost deadly, proportion.
    07-27-17 08:48 PM
    i will waiting for samsung s9 or iphone 8. i think iphone 7+ not good, it's not more than samsung s8+ 6/128GB

 Passport SE - SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2163
    07-28-17 01:30 AM
    As soon as you tell them how they can make a profit from it, they'll update it.

4 years and counting, and they haven't made a cent yet.
    Lease the design to a maker who comes out with android inside... a winner... I would buy it
    07-28-17 07:41 AM
    Shocked more government, armed forces and hospitals etc. haven't started using it

Posted via Blackberry Passport silver Edition
    They need apps too. I work at a major US medical center that was once full of BlackBerry phones. Haven't seen any in years.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-17 07:53 AM
    That's actually a little worrying. Dr's over her have been sending results to patients via what's app. As they are over worked and not enough of them.
    Well if my Dr thinks about doing that with me IL sue them for patient confidentiality
    07-28-17 08:21 AM
    That's actually a little worrying. Dr's over her have been sending results to patients via what's app. As they are over worked and not enough of them.
    Well if my Dr thinks about doing that with me IL sue them for patient confidentiality
    Unless you've allowed some type of spyware on your device, WhatsApp is plenty safe.

I'd rather get timely medical information.
    07-28-17 09:50 AM
    If are British government can look at it any one can
    07-28-17 09:53 AM
    Are T May at her work lol
    07-28-17 09:55 AM
37 12