My GSM Passport SQW100-1 , on OS will not keep the wifi switch ON, I switch it "ON" , it then immediately switches to "off" then "on" and keeps toggling "OFF." I am no longer on a GSM carrier (currently on VZN) and this is a GSM device, but. I- have No GSM carrier, so I Can't update OS w/o wifi, data. Any suggestions what to do how to fix? Otherwise this Passport is in mint condition and I would like to sell it since I'm no longer on a GSM carrier, but need to make sure Wifi works before I sell it and can't get Wifi to stay turned on. Any direction how to fix w/b much appreciated
    Last edited by Judyam; 01-10-18 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Typos
    07-18-17 01:30 PM
    Reinstall your OS using an autoloader. You're looking to sell it anyway so wiping it shouldn't really be an issue. Just make sure you remove it from your BlackBerry ID account first.
    07-18-17 02:29 PM
    You can Reinstall update via computer with out having a Sim card.

Or factory reset and do not update just so you can fix or see if you can get the WiFi working.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 08:24 AM
    I am facing the same issue with my passport specially after latest software update. Bluetooth is also giving trouble. Any luck with your device ???
    08-09-17 02:54 PM
    I don't know how to reinstall the OS without wifi working on the device and with no sim card in the device. can u pls give me step-by-step instructions how to reinstall the OS in my situation?
    ..sorry for my ignorance ..large gaps in my tech knwledge ..maybe Im getting dementia or something...
    Last edited by Judyam; 01-10-18 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Typos
    01-10-18 05:20 PM