09-22-15 03:07 PM
61 123
tools
    Versus? They're totally different.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 08:55 PM
    I am a mobile phone shore!!! I can never stick with one device for more than 2 months.

I can honestly say that I'm 100% happy with the SE and am currently selling /trading off all of my other devices!

I don't like the look of the Venice, but would Love my SE being able to run Android! This would be a match made in heaven!

Will I get a Venice? Probably. Again, I just love tinkering with new devices.

Sent via SE Passport
    09-21-15 11:35 PM
    If the slider doesn't run bb10 there really isn't much point upgrading from my passport...

Sent from my Passport
    09-22-15 12:03 AM
    I like the Passport better as well. I'm rooting for the ability to autoload Android on my Passport.

I never owned the old Torch (that was the one with slide out keyboard, yes?), but I would rather have the keyboard always available.

Just seems like an extra step to slide that thing out every time. I'm sure I could get quick with it, but the Passport keyboard is always at the ready, and I love the wide form factor now.

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2339 // Cricket Wireless
    Come to think of it, BlackBerry should have implemented the Sliding of the keyboard prompting various actions such as:

1.) When you're at the home, you slide up and you go to a settable default search ( google or universal search)

2.) Then on an email, you slide up and you go to a settable response (reply, reply all) Same thing with IM apps.

3.) You're in Calendar, you slide up and it prompts to set a new meeting (Or Note App for notes).

Somehow that through sliding gesture, it will prompt a specific task from special apps (Special, because it will work mostly on apps BlackBerry made for Android)

BlackBerry can make this slab more intuitive of they'd want it to!
    09-22-15 12:16 AM
    Come to think of it, BlackBerry should have implemented the Sliding of the keyboard prompting various actions such as:

1.) When you're at the home, you slide up and you go to a settable default search ( google or universal search)

2.) Then on an email, you slide up and you go to a settable response (reply, reply all) Same thing with IM apps.

3.) You're in Calendar, you slide up and it prompts to set a new meeting (Or Note App for notes).

Somehow that through sliding gesture, it will prompt a specific task from special apps (Special, because it will work mostly on apps BlackBerry made for Android)

BlackBerry can make this slab more intuitive of they'd want it to!
    Great ideas. If in text message, slide out keyboard places cursor in text box, ready to type.

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2339 // Cricket Wireless
    09-22-15 12:26 AM
    I don't think I'd get a Venice unless I part from my Passport and Classic.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    09-22-15 12:37 AM
    The reason I'm sticking to BlackBerry is being unique product designed for professional people rather people who only care to play games. So if BlackBerry ran android OS and use Google play that would make BlackBerry a normal smart phone eg Nokia... etc BlackBerry please don't be a copy cat just to get your market share.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 01:14 AM
    I must be the only person in the world that does not play games on my phone, or on a computer or any other device for that matter.

Posted via CB10
    No, I am right there with you. But then I have never been much of a video game dude. I would rather read.
    09-22-15 01:22 AM
    I think for the majority of people with a Passport they will be happy to stay where they are at. The Venice is narrower and loosing real estate on the keyboard will not likely appeal. In my opinion the Venice is a great idea to get those old BlackBerry people on touch phones or Android lovers who yearn to try the old BlackBerry keys again. I mean who can resist the idea of having what they want in a revolutionary phone that will stand out from the Crowd.
    Great idea and great phone just not for me, love my Passport!!

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 06:05 AM
    Not so sure what you are really looking for there. I can't imagine a soft VKB.

Posted via CB10
    Softer PKB or a VKB. My old hands have trouble typing on the Passport keyboard. (thumb joints are arthritic from too much playing)
    09-22-15 12:28 PM
    BlackBerry 10 OS is much better.. I really dont want google play services and love my BlackBerry Passport from the 1st day

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 03:07 PM
61 123