I thought that to be impossible...
    Multi Sim cards for the same number is allowed by the carrier in UAE at a nominal costs. Please check the below link :
    Etisalat UAE | Multi sim
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-20-16 12:38 AM
    Here in UAE the carrier offers the facility of having MULTI SIM CARDS for the same number at a very nominal costs .
    Please check the below link.
    http://www.etisalat.ae/nrd/en/generic/multi_sim.jsp
    So lucky dubai and UAE rocks!....

NOTHING exist like this in America! How does it work one shuts down when other In use? Auto?.....

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 06:59 PM
    UAE is awesome for that. I think this is a missed opportunity in North America. How many more device sales could be had if we could have multiple active devices. This switching of SIM cards is so stupid.
    03-21-16 08:45 PM
    UAE is awesome for that. I think this is a missed opportunity in North America. How many more device sales could be had if we could have multiple active devices. This switching of SIM cards is so stupid.
    Agreed as all it does is break our slots over time as well as a hassle I would pay Ann extra ten or fifteen a month for a dupe even if one only worked at a time! I wonder if they can they just won't! ..

UAE has allot of money though, no national debt it's a good place to live I hear. They have allot of bennies we do not...

Oil, hehehe

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 09:23 PM
    Agreed as all it does is break our slots over time as well as a hassle I would pay Ann extra ten or fifteen a month for a dupe even if one only worked at a time! I wonder if they can they just won't! ..

UAE has allot of money though, no national debt it's a good place to live I hear. They have allot of bennies we do not...

Oil, hehehe

Posted via CB10
    It looks unless you like to drink alcohol

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 09:29 PM
    It looks unless you like to drink alcohol

Posted via CB10
    Is that banned there? No? Or reference to the heat? I kbow the first Blackberry store ever was opened Inn UAE and they had every device even the white and gold Q tens!...

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 09:40 PM
    Ya Islam forbids the consumption of alcohol, which when you think about it, is actually a good thing.
    03-21-16 09:54 PM
    I'm on the fence daily about whether I should give up BB10 and just go with the Priv. I've tried to use the 6Plus, but I always end up back on BB10. It feels like an extension of my hand and mind. It's weird.

Whether it's the Passport for ungodly like battery life or the classic with the great and familiar keyboard, these phones were built to get things done.

I've written school term papers, typed up homework, conducted business, and done a bunch more on my Passport and Classic. I've tried a lot of OS's but something about BB10 draws me back.

I hope that it doesn't go away completely and is at the very least supported by BB10 with even small updates. It's the smartest OS I've used.

Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    It definitely comes in handy for me with my school work. I would type up assignments on the day that it was due with the passport. Needless to say, it gets things done like no other.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 10:32 PM

NOTHING exist like this in America! How does it work one shuts down when other In use? Auto?.....

Yes one need to dial *105*2# to activate incoming on clone SIM card. The original SIM car can be activated by dialling *105*1#. It is a simple process and eliminates headache of switching SIM cards.
    Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 11:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes one need to dial *105*2# to activate incoming on clone SIM card. The original SIM car can be activated by dialling *105*1#. It is a simple process and eliminates headache of switching SIM cards.
    03-22-16 12:34 AM
    Hi I have been using my SE passort' for the past month coming from a iphone 6s plus. I also got the priv. But for me the passport is the tops for productivity And all the keyboard features etc. I have sold my priv and iphone is on ebay.

Posted via CB10
    I have both. Passport is a productive monster. It's keyboard fairly superior. Priv is good, the virtual keyboard is nice and obviously a work in progress by BlackBerry adjusting it's apps to the Android ecosystem. But nothing compares to the speed of the BB10 Hub, Passport keyboard and stability of BB10. App gap? Yes.... it is there.......and not on the Priv...

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 05:23 AM
    Ya Islam forbids the consumption of alcohol, which when you think about it, is actually a good thing.
    Even though I do not drink at all but I like my pain killers as well as need them on certain days to function it's MY body MY choice. I am a HUGE Libertarian so if I was to move anywhere it would not be the UAE it would be Portugal I suppose...

Beings they have Blackberrys?..
    Anybody from Portugal where they decriminalized drugs as it should be as it is a moral, family & for some even a church issue not for the cops to enforce morality on people! Bernie in 2016!...

However I envy the dual sim thing in the UAE, hahaha.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 06:42 AM
    Sorry for double post no delete button on CB BlackBerry official BBW app?....
    03-22-16 06:44 AM
    Genius!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 06:45 AM
    I was using the AT&T Passport for a few months and absolutely loved it. When the Priv came out, I paid off the rest of the Passport and got the Priv. On the 13th day of the 14 day trial period I took it back, sold my AT&T Passport to a friend, and got myself the Passport SE.
    Amazed it took that long!

For me, the best thing about the Priv was BlackBerry's VKB. That thing is fantastic! After coming from the efficiency and simplicity of the BlackBerry 10 OS and Hub, I found it very difficult to adopt Blackberry's Android version of the Hub plus all the back and forth of the UI in the Android OS. Plus, there was one feature missing that I didn't even realize I had grown very attached to... Blackberry Blend. You don't get that with the Priv and it is an amazing feature.
    No blend is one of several showstoppers for me. I agree it's very useful and is a part of my everyday efficiency now.

[QUOTE]
    Windows has something like it called Continuum, I believe, but you have to buy additional hardware for it.
    [/ QUOTE]

I've got a Lumia 950 with it, well until it sells on ebay. The continuum thing is garbage. Barely works, needs extra hardware, not even vaguely close to the Blend setup.

... I agree though, Priv is not good enough.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 08:36 PM
    Actually just to comment on your remark about steps to the hub. If you swipe up from the home icon on a diagonal up to the right it will open the hub
    I got my priv a few days ago and have been playing around quite a bit. Hope that helps.

Edit: sorry meant to reply to a poster on 1st page shawnreum.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    JCyinzer likes this.
    03-25-16 08:45 PM
    For me the words Blackberry and Android don't mix. An Android phone with a Blackberry label stuck on it is NOT a Blackberry.
    03-25-16 09:25 PM
    If Chen can not keep his promise to bring new update to OS 10 then I will move to Priv on next month. Loved BB10 but it may be died soon.

Posted from BlackBerry Classic
    03-26-16 10:59 PM
    I been thinkin to get passport before but I chose priv since I been using some apps like jawbone app that has a hard time working in my z10. but I was a bit surprised, after 2 Mos of use the back cover started to get lose and produces creaking sound I'm getting my replacement now but my carrier told me that it would take like a month or more. so while waiting I decided to get a passport se I think this device is more sturdier than the priv. Software wise camera wise priv rocks but the built is kinda flimsy

03-27-16 02:29 AM
    Wonder if they could make small production runs of the Passport and break even over the next 5 years. If word spreads about how good the OS is it might take hold.
    I think they did that with the Bold 9900 after BlackBerry 10 came out, didn't they?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 02:54 AM
    I been thinkin to get passport before but I chose priv since I been using some apps like jawbone app that has a hard time working in my z10. but I was a bit surprised, after 2 Mos of use the back cover started to get lose and produces creaking sound I'm getting my replacement now but my carrier told me that it would take like a month or more. so while waiting I decided to get a passport se I think this device is more sturdier than the priv. Software wise camera wise priv rocks but the built is kinda flimsy

The only issue at all with PP is very close camera shot sometimes with focus I found a fix. It's $1.99 in google play and just works. It's called Camera JB+ and stands for jelly bean aka Passports Runtime, it's better then the native camera especially with close ups and the focus, again, it just works!....

Posted via CB10
    simply_reyner and sesp9 like this.
    03-29-16 09:33 PM
    geee! thanks for the advice i'd probably get that the moment i get my PP I CANT WAIT!
    The only issue at all with PP is very close camera shot sometimes with focus I found a fix. It's $1.99 in google play and just works. It's called Camera JB+ and stands for jelly bean aka Passports Runtime, it's better then the native camera especially with close ups and the focus, again, it just works!....

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 11:57 PM
    I am really surprised that you don't have multi Sims in the USA. Here in Germany I can use two or even three devices under one contract and phone number. Only problem is whatsapp. You have to reactivate it every time you change. They should really support multi device use.

I bought the Priv when it came out in October and was disappointed by these issues:

Hub is very far from what I know from my passport
    The device heats up like hell.
    The keyboard is less intuitive than the passport's keyboard.
    The back of the Priv does very annoying noise due to the missing qi module.

I also did not use the keyboard too much. So I guess a slider is not the right choice for me.

So. In conclusion I think there are far better android devices than the Priv. And of course the Passport is the better Blackberry device.

Unless you are keen on a slider I suggest you go for the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 06:12 PM
    What provider allows multiple Sims ?
    03-30-16 09:00 PM
    In Germany at least T-Mobile and Vodafone.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 12:53 AM
100 1234