Hi I have been using my SE passort' for the past month coming from a iphone 6s plus. I also got the priv. But for me the passport is the tops for productivity And all the keyboard features etc. I have sold my priv and iphone is on ebay.

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    03-13-16 09:02 AM
    I have both a Passport and a Priv, and I'm now back to using the Priv as my daily driver for the second time. First time I made the switch to the Priv, I went back to the Passport after two weeks, because it was better/faster at 90% of what i use it for.

The main reason I'm back on the Priv, this time around, is that I bought some new in-ear headphones (Shure SE 846), and the sound on the Priv is just light-years ahead of the Passport.

I like the Priv more and more, but it feels slow compared to BB10.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-13-16 09:45 AM
    I'd trust Google as far as I could throw their corporate headquarters! On that basis alone, my next phone will be a passport. As long as it's running Android, the Priv isn't worth considering for me.

Posted via CB10
    brunoxrs and acovey like this.
    03-13-16 09:54 AM
    I have side loaded Netflix and Google map. Both work fine. Don't want any other phone. Got all I needed. Got my OG September 2014. No complains at all. Even dropped it a couple of times.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 12:00 PM
    Passport SE hands down, had both!... BB10 is best kept secret! We need it out the bag now though to save them slash us!

Posted via CB10
    troubledforlife likes this.
    03-13-16 12:20 PM
    They should license the square screen design to some second tier maker from Asia who will sell it through such outlets as alibaba & dx & such with android... I would bite immediately...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 04:31 PM
    I've had a Passport since last September. I got a Priv from TMO 6 weeks or so ago in order to try it out. I used it for 2 weeks, and gave it to my business partner for the very reasons stated by Big Ed above. I went back to my Passport and couldn't be happier.
    03-13-16 07:38 PM
    They should license the square screen design to some second tier maker from Asia who will sell it through such outlets as alibaba & dx & such with android... I would bite immediately...

Posted via CB10
    LG Optimus VU line, 1, 2, 3. Android
    I liked the shape, but it was not available on my carrier at the time I wanted one.
    03-13-16 08:28 PM
    LG Optimus VU line, 1, 2, 3. Android
    I liked the shape, but it was not available on my carrier at the time I wanted one.
    Funny, was going to grab one of these even though will only do hspa+ and use it as a secondary emergency phone as well as when go to super dirty jobs (electrician) so not to get my SE filthy cause worried about the touch keyboard and dusty dirt mix however so far so good..

They are 3:2 or something alike?....

Still pricey though and do not see root for the three which will not run a Droid without it.....

BB10 felt like root out the box to me always as everything was always above par, speakers, etc, etc! Love my Passport SE!....

I don't think any other droids phones that are kit kat or higher comes with a 3:2 or more unusual screen ratio except the vue 3. I know you can get the 4:3 but I'm talking 3:2 or 1:1, etc!....

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 07:17 AM
    I buyed a Priv, good Phone etc etc, but i sold in a week and buy again another PassPort.
    BlackBerry PassPort is now the Best blackberry phone in the market. It my opinion

BlackBerry PassPort Black
    03-17-16 03:35 AM
    I have had my Passport, Big Red for 14 months now and do not have a wandering eye for anything else. A friend of mine has the Priv and loves it. I have used it a few times and feel that it is very top heavy when the keyboard is out and you are typing on it. It just doesn't feel balanced for me. The Passport is just so perfect. It fits in my hands so nicely. I hope Big Red lasts forever.
    Shame on you Chen for giving up on BB10. It's the best operating system out there. Apps don't matter much to me. I have 6 pages of Apps and I don't use more than 6 Apps in total, now to be 5 Apps after Facebook disappears at the end of the month.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 10:32 AM
    Thank Thank for the "top heavy" honest appraisal which concerned me & got fanboy skewed remarks before.

I am so anxious to see an android passport OG or SE !! The form factor is great !!

As for facebook, try "facebook lite" android apk = great !! & the integrated chat works & notifications reach the hub...
    03-17-16 11:26 AM
    I think the 'daft thinking' was that blackberry users seemed to have skewed between those of us who wanted physical keyboards and those who were shouting about wanting a full touch slab. This covers both parties I would of thought.

Posted via CB10
    I agree totally on that to bad they didn't keep their build quality up with it all in the process and to bad BB10 aka the best OS of all time will probably suffer an early fate for the droidberry to shine one day they will get droid exactly like BB10 was nearly minus the security! No more sandbox to play in?....

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 11:40 AM
    I have thought of moving over, but I really love the passport. The keyboard on the Priv looks weak and if many are just using the virtual keyboard... then what's the purpose of getting an android based BB?

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan and croman like this.
    03-17-16 11:41 AM
    I'm on the fence daily about whether I should give up BB10 and just go with the Priv. I've tried to use the 6Plus, but I always end up back on BB10. It feels like an extension of my hand and mind. It's weird.

Whether it's the Passport for ungodly like battery life or the classic with the great and familiar keyboard, these phones were built to get things done.

I've written school term papers, typed up homework, conducted business, and done a bunch more on my Passport and Classic. I've tried a lot of OS's but something about BB10 draws me back.

I hope that it doesn't go away completely and is at the very least supported by BB10 with even small updates. It's the smartest OS I've used.

Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    DreadPirateRegan and tado261 like this.
    03-17-16 12:14 PM
    Wonder if they could make small production runs of the Passport and break even over the next 5 years. If word spreads about how good the OS is it might take hold.

BlackBerry management is so pathetic. Chen knew that he was going to knife the baby when he came in.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 09:42 PM
    Consider that I have bad experience with keyboard sliding style device which Priv use. Strongly recommended Passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    master 30 likes this.
    03-18-16 08:26 AM
    Using Priv as backup phone currently. Problem with Priv is that it's not a native software running on the hardware. Android software is made to run on hundreds of different types of devices and manufacturers so it runs differently on all of them. Things that are fluid on bb10 are not so much on the Priv, for example the type to search feature. It is almost instant on the bb10 passport, but will lag when you start typing on the Priv. Android and the phones it runs on are like two separate entities mashed together. Bb10 was made to integrate and run on the Blackberry phones, and not hundreds of different manufacturers, and that makes the BB10 experience very fluid and responsive.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 10:38 AM
    Moved from Passport to the Priv. Both unique devices. The BB10 Hub importance is known immediately when you switch over to any device.
    I like the Priv but cannot avoid the Passport. I am using same number on both devices having a luxury of two SIM cards with the same number from the carrier.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    03-19-16 02:43 AM
    Moved from Passport to the Priv. Both unique devices. The BB10 Hub importance is known immediately when you switch over to any device.
    I like the Priv but cannot avoid the Passport. I am using same number on both devices having a luxury of two SIM cards with the same number from the carrier.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    How do u get that? I need that two sim one provider? Always wanted it but didn't think it existed? I am in America! So does one switch off auto when using the other? That's awesome! No in and out with the Sims breaking ya devices!...

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 03:20 PM
    I thought that to be impossible...
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-19-16 03:22 PM
    Just a duplicate SIM card and it works.
    03-19-16 08:30 PM
    I bought myself a Red Passport over a year ago and use it daily. It's a device I can count on and never seem to tire of. I looked at the Priv and was impressed by its build, looks and feel but never felt it was a replacement for my Passport. The Hub too is something keeps my locked to my Passport and BB10.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 08:52 PM
    I always end up back on BB10. It feels like an extension of my hand and mind. It's weird.
    no it's not. we understand and feel the same way!

Blackberry Passport SE (primary), Blackberry Classic, iPhone 5S, Lumia 1020, HTC One M8
    03-19-16 10:14 PM
    How do u get that? I need that two sim one provider? Always wanted it but didn't think it existed? I am in America! So does one switch off auto when using the other? That's awesome! No in and out with the Sims breaking ya devices!...

Posted via CB10
    Here in UAE the carrier offers the facility of having MULTI SIM CARDS for the same number at a very nominal costs .
    Please check the below link.
    http://www.etisalat.ae/nrd/en/generic/multi_sim.jsp
    03-20-16 12:36 AM
100 1234