Through an article on Inside BlackBerry I've found an interesting link to a comparison between Passport and Galaxy Note 2 (assuming that these specs/features are right):

The reason/intention for this thread was not to make a comparison but to see a nice overview of the Passport specs (if they are final?)

BlackBerry Passport vs Samsung Galaxy Note II - Mobile Phones Specs Comparison

Orginal link to the Inside BB article: Welcome Back! 12 Consumers On Why They�ll Buy a BlackBerry Passport | Inside BlackBerry
    Well, OP, I think that comparison page is really interesting. I didn't know about all those specs for the Passport, either.

I do question the validity/accuracy of the list, however, since it's user-submitted. Meaning that the list was made by random people on the Internet. For example, if you look at the Samsung specs it shows that it has a light for the video camera and that the Passport does not - I highly doubt that to be the case. Additionally, it states that the Passport will be running 10.1, which we all know to be untrue.

Posted via CB10
    kdklein likes this.
    08-02-14 10:28 AM
26 12