Through an article on Inside BlackBerry I've found an interesting link to a comparison between Passport and Galaxy Note 2 (assuming that these specs/features are right):

The reason/intention for this thread was not to make a comparison but to see a nice overview of the Passport specs (if they are final?)

BlackBerry Passport vs Samsung Galaxy Note II - Mobile Phones Specs Comparison

Orginal link to the Inside BB article: Welcome Back! 12 Consumers On Why They’ll Buy a BlackBerry Passport | Inside BlackBerry
    Last edited by Mo Cat; 07-19-14 at 09:17 AM.
    07-19-14 08:35 AM
    When note 3 already selling like hell and note 4 ready for release why you discussing about an unreleased flagship of BlackBerry to an year old phone from sammy?

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    07-19-14 08:36 AM
    Thanks OP. That's interesting but it will be going against the Note 4. Well not necessarily going after the same audience but releasing around the same time. So it might have been nice to see at least a Note 3 comparison.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 08:40 AM
    the inside BlackBerry blog dont do acomparision passp/note....talking about many things...

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 08:42 AM
    When note 3 already selling like hell and note 4 ready for release why you discussing about an unreleased flagship of BlackBerry to an year old phone from sammy?

I just made this thread to have some more details on Passport specs, my intention was not to make a comparison between an older and newer phone. It was even asked in another thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-note-943725/

Personally I didn't know as much from the Passport specs/features before this list. I knew some but not all of these plus they're in a nice overview. So, hold your horses when you think I wanted to make a comparison. The link (webpage or article) is named like it. Stop assuming that you know my intention for posting this thread. At least I have more info now on the Passport through this "comparison" article. Did you actually think I didn't know it is "unfair" to compare an older and newer phone????
    Last edited by Mo Cat; 07-19-14 at 09:26 AM.
    07-19-14 08:55 AM
    the inside BlackBerry blog dont do acomparision passp/note....talking about many things...

Posted via CB10
    Doh, the link from the "comparison" comes from 1 of the posts in the article of Inside BlackBerry, so 1 of those 12 people and I thought it was appropriate to include both links. Did you think about this?

Thought the overview of the Passport specs (assuming they're final) would be good, extra info for (some, apparantly) CB readers
    Last edited by Mo Cat; 07-19-14 at 12:01 PM. Reason: spelling and setting the dot on the i
    07-19-14 08:59 AM

I just made this thread to have some more details on Passport specs, my intention was not to make a comparison between an older and newer phone. It was even asked in another thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-note-943725/

Personally I didn't know as much from the Passport specs/features before this list. I knew some but not all of these plus they're in a nice overview. So, hold your horses when you think I wanted to make a comparison. The link (webpage or article) is named like it. Stop assuming that you know my intention for posting this thread. At least I have more info now on the Passport through this "comparison" article. Did you actually think I didn't know it is "unfair" to compare an older and newer phone????
    People in this forum have been closely following all passport details including specs.Share something worth looking into.

07-19-14 01:55 PM
    People in this forum have been closely following all passport details including specs.Share something worth looking into.
    So did I and you know all of the Passport specs and assumes that everyone else knows??? Again, your assumption is a weak position. I bet you a Passport that a lot of people don't know all the features/specs on that "comparison" list. If I would follow your logic, 85% of all threads/posts on CB should be removed cause they tell nothing new for some. Move along if there's nothing to see for ya.
    07-20-14 12:25 AM
    So did I and you know all of the Passport specs and assumes that everyone else knows??? Again, your assumption is a weak position. I bet you a Passport that a lot of people don't know all the features/specs on that "comparison" list. If I would follow your logic, 85% of all threads/posts on CB should be removed cause they tell nothing new for some. Move along if there's nothing to see for ya.
    You are assuming that folks here are not aware of a device called passport. If your post was shared a month before it would have been a great find. Over last few weeks even the official details along with specs was shared in BlackBerry official blog.

Nothing new or interesting again. If it was something worth it won't be just we two only commenting on your post.

Also your title of mentioning note 2 is weird as who cares if passport specs have something to do with 2 year old phone.

07-20-14 01:43 AM

Well, if this thread is not interesting for you, you are free to leave instead of giving lessons to others about what they have to do.

Posted via my Q10
    neoberry99 and Mo Cat like this.
    07-20-14 01:51 AM
    To see a nice overview ? You could just post the speccs in a simple text instead of post that stupid comparisson and make people rage over you. The post you made makes no sens. Get the **** out now and stop arguing with people about who understnads you and who does not. If you're having troubles with people understanding you, maybe the issue's in you for once and not everyone else. Bye.
    yunique likes this.
    07-20-14 06:09 PM
    Another spec whores topic.... All about the specs, the actual performance nobody cares. I usesd to hate on iphones, but I loved how especialy the iphone 5s absolutely crushed the top android phones, knowing that Iphone 5s has rubish specs
    07-21-14 05:17 PM

Don't be a jerk

Posted via CB10
    unbreakablej likes this.
    08-01-14 08:26 AM
    You are assuming that folks here are not aware of a device called passport. If your post was shared a month before it would have been a great find. Over last few weeks even the official details along with specs was shared in BlackBerry official blog.

Nothing new or interesting again. If it was something worth it won't be just we two only commenting on your post.

Also your title of mentioning note 2 is weird as who cares if passport specs have something to do with 2 year old phone.

Leave the dude alone, he was trying to help. Stop being a bunch of dicks, this thread is ridiculous. Constructive feedback is fine but you are just being an *******.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 08:28 AM
    To see a nice overview ? You could just post the speccs in a simple text instead of post that stupid comparisson and make people rage over you. The post you made makes no sens. Get the **** out now and stop arguing with people about who understnads you and who does not. If you're having troubles with people understanding you, maybe the issue's in you for once and not everyone else. Bye.
    Stop being an ***

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 08:28 AM
    Don't be a jerk

Posted via CB10
    Hhaha...I understand how jerky you are..why can't you post something relevant and contribute to thread rather than becoming a no point one liner

08-01-14 03:57 PM
    Leave the dude alone, he was trying to help. Stop being a bunch of dicks, this thread is ridiculous. Constructive feedback is fine but you are just being an *******.

Posted via CB10
    Again I am telling you the title comparing a unreleased BlackBerry qwerty flagship to a two year phone is ridiculous. You are now behaing as a super jerk.

08-01-14 03:59 PM
    Again I am telling you the title comparing a unreleased BlackBerry qwerty flagship to a two year phone is ridiculous. You are now behaing as a super jerk.

I don't think I'm coming across as a jerk at all, and I think that most people reading this thread would be on my side. . My comments are no more off topic than the parts of your comments where you were talking down to the OP.

Maybe next time you could say "Thanks for taking the time to share this comparison with us, if you get a chance could you put together one with a phone that as released more recently? That phone is a couple years old and isn't the most relevant phone anymore".
    Doesn't that sound nicer?

To all, I'm sorry for my off topic posts, I just want the members of this community to be respectful, mature, and nice to one another. Especially when someone goes out of their way to give information that they think will be helpful or interesting.

Also,
    Behailing is not a word.
    Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 05:25 PM
    I don't think I'm coming across as a jerk at all, and I think that most people reading this thread would be on my side. . My comments are no more off topic than the parts of your comments where you were talking down to the OP.

Maybe next time you could say "Thanks for taking the time to share this comparison with us, if you get a chance could you put together one with a phone that as released more recently? That phone is a couple years old and isn't the most relevant phone anymore".
    Doesn't that sound nicer?

To all, I'm sorry for my off topic posts, I just want the members of this community to be respectful, mature, and nice to one another. Especially when someone goes out of their way to give information that they think will be helpful or interesting.

Also,
    Behailing is not a word.
    Posted via CB10
    Another jerky comment and off topic advice.

My comments to OP just states that there is no point in comparing an unreleased BlackBerry flagship to a 2 year old phone.

08-02-14 01:18 AM
    PASSPORT VS NOTE 4

Passport < Note 4

No point of comparing passport with note 2.
    Kids does this kind of comparison just to make themselves feel and look dominant.

This is not for you Op.

Lol

Please don't take it seriously.

The comparison of passport and note 4 is hardware only.
    Not a general or full functionality of the phone.

In other words, we still don't know yet whose owning in general comparison. From operating system, functions, and efficiency.

Edited
    Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 03:09 AM
    Passport vs note 4

Passport < Note 4

No point of comparing passport with note 2.
    Kids does this kind of comparison just to make themselves feel and look dominant.

Lol

Posted via CB10
    +1

08-02-14 03:11 AM
    Another jerky comment and off topic advice.

My comments to OP just states that there is no point in comparing an unreleased BlackBerry flagship to a 2 year old phone.

OP, thanks for the effort. I appreciate you putting this comparison together.

Dmessenger, please stop acting like a two year old. Your parents clearly never taught you how to be an adult. The point of comparing the unreleased BlackBerry to a two year old phone is that he thought it would be helpful, and was trying to be a productive member of this forum. Since you see so worried about off topic comments you might want to read yours. You have not contributed one iota of value to this thread. There is no need to out anyone down to anyone who is trying to help you. Just stop talking you are making yourself look more and more like a spoiled little brat.

Also, you shouldn't write sentences using numbers as words. This song might help you; since in addition to learning how to be an adult, you also never completed fifth grade.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 08:46 AM
    OP, thanks for the effort. I appreciate you putting this comparison together.

Dmessenger, please stop acting like a two year old. Your parents clearly never taught you how to be an adult. The point of comparing the unreleased BlackBerry to a two year old phone is that he thought it would be helpful, and was trying to be a productive member of this forum. Since you see so worried about off topic comments you might want to read yours. You have not contributed one iota of value to this thread. There is no need to out anyone down to anyone who is trying to help you. Just stop talking you are making yourself look more and more like a spoiled little brat.

Also, you shouldn't write sentences using numbers as words. This song might help you; since in addition to learning how to be an adult, you also never completed fifth grade.

Posted via CB10
    Stop playing over smart and start behaving like grown ups.You remind me of those over smart kids who always sit on first bench and always try to show they know everything with zero brain that never work.Again stop policing when you don't have anything valid to comment. Its my personal take and don't want border line re..ds to understand.Different strokes for different folks.

Again regards to OP,it was not valid and wass not helpful for me.I just stated the same and left it there.

But I don't mind you carrying this forward and make you look a jerk here in this forum.

08-02-14 08:56 AM
    Stop playing over smart and start behaving like grown ups.You remind me of those over smart kids who always sit on first bench and always try to show they know everything with zero brain that never work.Again stop policing when you don't have anything valid to comment. Its my personal take and don't want border line re..ds to understand.Different strokes for different folks.

Again regards to OP,it was not valid and wass not helpful for me.I just stated the same and left it there.

But I don't mind you carrying this forward and make you look a jerk here in this forum.

I'm going to leave it at this. But once again I'm not the one that looks like a jerk. I did have comments to make, and I made them so I'm not sure why you see saying I had nothing to comment. I contributed more than this thread than you have to society.

I understand your personal take is that you don't care about his comparison. That doesn't make it stupid or invaluable. Different strokes to different folks, you don't care so move on, you did not just state it. You said that it was dumb more than once. No need to out people down. This is a community.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 09:58 AM
    I'm going to leave it at this. But once again I'm not the one that looks like a jerk. I did have comments to make, and I made them so I'm not sure why you see saying I had nothing to comment. I contributed more than this thread than you have to society.

I understand your personal take is that you don't care about his comparison. That doesn't make it stupid or invaluable. Different strokes to different folks, you don't care so move on, you did not just state it. You said that it was dumb more than once. No need to out people down. This is a community.

Posted via CB10
    I too would like to leave it like this.

My comments was not to let anyone down.For me the comparison didn't made any sense and I moved on stating the same.The rest of the comments is just replies.

Yes.I don't want you to agree with me and just like that as a different individual I don't agree with your view as well. That doesn't make anything valuable or stupid.

Playing an 85 year old uncle doesn't make your contribution valuable to this forum and I don't want you to know my contributions to society or to the world. I am not the one like you who always praise themselves. Such folks only becomes a hero in a movie which they only produce.

08-02-14 10:08 AM
26 12