06-04-17 07:00 PM
60 123
tools
    They should consider making flick to type suggestions splay two to left and two, to, right avoiding the spacebar region...
    06-01-17 03:53 PM
    KM actually said in one of his K1 reviews that holding onto a Passport was a bad decision. Passport owners should upgrade ASAP. Sorry... he said it.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    06-01-17 06:02 PM
    I don't know KM but he works for BlackBerry ‎/ crackberry and as such I am not inclined to consider those other than as entertainment, not data...*
    06-01-17 06:59 PM
    KM actually said in one of his K1 reviews that holding onto a Passport was a bad decision. Passport owners should upgrade ASAP. Sorry... he said it.
    Although I'm open to giving it a try, that is not going to happen until work supports Android, and I don't see that happening until the end of the year at best.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 06:51 AM
    I couldn't be more pleased that I don't have to consider it.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    06-02-17 07:27 AM
    Passport is a very satisfying device especially when typing. My distrust of all things Google makes the KeyOne something nice to look at but still don't think I could purchase it and make it the daily driver.

Posted by BB Passport world class pkb

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 09:58 PM
    I notice people do like Passports keyboard. Will it take time to breakin? Mine is really stiff especially the space bar.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 10:20 PM
    I've used the passport, PRIV and now KEYone. Priv is the worst of the 3 but naturally that's because of the design restrictions. As for which I prefer out of passport and KEYone, we'll that's pretty close. Yes passport was bigger but in the same breath the KEYone keyboard is is bringing back to my bold days where I could type like a mad man. And in all honesty I think the 4 row keyboard is actually more efficient then the passport 3 row keyboard personally. So at this point I would have to give a slight edge to the KEYone.
    06-03-17 10:28 PM
    I have a major league love affair with my KEYone but will still admit that the Passport SE was the best pkb that I've ever handled. For two handed use, absolutely nothing could touch it. I also had a white Passport but much preferred the SE's superior keyboard.

If we were living in an alternate universe and Android could somehow live on the Passport, I would be in heaven. Or maybe in another alternate universe, BlackBerry solved the app gap and the world was able to welcome and accept BB10 as a third viable mobile platform therefore making a Passport 2 a possibility, I'd also be in heaven.

But since we're living in *this* universe with today's current realities, and with the KEYone being a real, tangible and new BlackBerry device... in 2017... with a lot of positive media consensus behind it... I'll consider myself a happy camper.
    Ellietoo likes this.
    06-03-17 10:38 PM
    I notice people do like Passports keyboard. Will it take time to breakin? Mine is really stiff especially the space bar.
    I don't like the keyboard as much as I like how the width makes it comfortable to hold the phone with two hands and type on the keyboard. As for stiffness, mine has gotten a little better, but still remain stiff. It's far better than my 9810, which made my thumbs hurt if I typed too much.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-17 07:00 PM
60 123