Just wanted to say currently my speed is 1300/84 and on the note 3 is utterly unusable for anything but push.

But, on passport I'm browsing and using crackberry just fine, and it feels like my note 5 or 7 mbps but with less stuttering.

Refreshing all the threads takes a few seconds, but otherwise this paratek antenna is delivering.
    01-28-15 11:40 AM
    Scary ****. In a good way though.
    RexdaleNap likes this.
    01-28-15 12:01 PM
    Yeah, at first I didn't wanna use it because my note 3 battery lost capacity in only 8 months.

But I've been browsing on off for 3 hours with music and I've lost 15%
    01-28-15 01:18 PM
    So which one works better on lousy wind network. Sorry I never recommended wind and mobilicity from day one.

]|I{------ ѕєηт яσм му  ραѕѕρσят. ------}I|[
    01-28-15 01:43 PM
    Just wanted to say currently my speed is 1300/84 and on the note 3 is utterly unusable for anything but push.

But, on passport I'm browsing and using crackberry just fine, and it feels like my note 5 or 7 mbps but with less stuttering.

Refreshing all the threads takes a few seconds, but otherwise this paratek antenna is delivering.
    lol didnt realize note 5 was out hows the fun with an unnamed unreleased device working so poorly?

jokes aside the bands on most of the devices dont match winds but BlackBerry GSM works on every Canadian band so they don't need special models for each carrier.
    01-28-15 02:30 PM
    So which one works better on lousy wind network. Sorry I never recommended wind and mobilicity from day one.

So you pay 60 70 dollar or more, I pay 25 for unlimited talk text data.

Wind coverage as good as rogers here, except underground. Tower is 3 400 m away lol
    01-28-15 08:59 PM

Wind coverage as good as rogers here, except underground. Tower is 3 400 m away lol
    True 25+tax for data is fine.

I challenge you make call and receive call P1 parking. Always fails.
    Even good signals it ruins the battery twice faster. I have two bars on BlackBerry still no issue because it is Telus.

If I have to pay three times for quality call and reliability, I will pay.

01-31-15 10:15 PM
    True 25+tax for data is fine.

I challenge you make call and receive call P1 parking. Always fails.
    Even good signals it ruins the battery twice faster. I have two bars on BlackBerry still no issue because it is Telus.

If I have to pay three times for quality call and reliability, I will pay.

True, still can't justify 75mth for phone when it few rupee in village for better 3g. How much does lte kill battery now days? Was bad on z10 release
    03-13-15 09:52 AM
    I have one of my blackberry's on wind and it has improved significantly over the years. It's nice to know there is no surprise charges. I don't live in a underground parking lot so I could care less about a signal in one because when im in a underground parking lot I park my car and head to where I'm supposed to be. I also realize that for 40 unlimited everything, if there is a glitch in wind you get what you pay for.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 10:43 AM
    I Like wind as well, I used wind on a note 3 and note 4 and on my BB Passport and it worked great for browsing, in Burnaby BC and Downtown Vancouver the service is great on Wind and yes unlimited everything for 30 bucks. Fantastic deal.

But I do have to say when you go out to some parts in richmond or south surrey the service isn't the best but still not bad there either.
    03-16-15 04:14 AM
    Wind and Mobilicity isn't bad. They have a long way to go in terms of coverages. I recently gave up Wind $35 irresistible plan to Koodo $50 plan with half the features. My cell needs have changed recently or else I would have stuck around with Wind for a little longer.

03-16-15 06:02 AM