Just finally bought a Passport (for just under $100) after going away from bb10 2 years ago, to W10M and then to Nougat... w10m had OS issues (go figure...) and the tie together aspirations were always feeling like aiming for BB10, but couldn't get it. The Nougat phone was a cheap phablet, it did OK, ran the Hub+ suite on it (paid even) but it kept being buggy and then after 12 months the battery went to crap. Pulled out the z10 for a backup, and remembered how much I love BB10. Too bad about BBID bs, but I'll roll with it anyway.

2 people I know went from bb10 to Key one, both disappointed. One said he wanted his pp back.

Posted via CB10
    That's what everybody says for the first 30 days after switching OS.
    01-27-18 05:16 PM

28 days actually........lol

Woof
    01-27-18 05:56 PM
    Try 6 months down on the one that had the Passport before going to a key one.

Seriously there is something missing in the other OS 's experiences.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-18 06:50 PM
    5 months on my keyone and run back to bb10 when the work day is over.... and the keyone is the best of the Androids.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-18 09:46 PM
    The PP is awesome, got a new one 5 days ago. Never had a BlackBerry before, but I'm glad I purchased it.
    My colleagues all went nuts "wow such Keyboards still exist? @_@".

Posted via CB10
    01-28-18 02:53 AM
    The PP is awesome, got a new one 5 days ago. Never had a BlackBerry before, but I'm glad I purchased it.
    My colleagues all went nuts "wow such Keyboards still exist? @_@".

Posted via CB10
    Great stuff. Enjoy it really is an awesome phone and welcome to crackberry ;-)
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    01-28-18 07:35 AM
    I have tons of Android apps on it so it does what it does, as well as so much more that people never expect.

My apps are extensive.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and BerryRipe like this.
    01-30-18 03:33 PM
    I have tons of Android apps on it so it does what it does, as well as so much more that people never expect.

My apps are extensive.

Posted via CB10
    Most here know what is possible with BB10....
    02-01-18 04:00 PM
    Most here know what is possible with BB10....
    More importantly, we also know what isn't possible with BB10 as it denigrates more each day.
    02-01-18 04:09 PM
    Name what isn't possible...you're being vague without going into any specifics.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-18 04:14 PM
    Name what isn't possible...you're being vague without going into any specifics.

Posted via CB10
    Anything that requires ART 4.4 or higher....
    02-01-18 04:38 PM
    Six months for me, and, while I use my KEYone regularly, I would not have liked it so much if I'd had to get rid of either my Passport or Z10. I don't triple carry, but I rarely go anywhere without either of my BB10 phones.

By all means get a modern phone for apps if you want, but don't retire your Passport to do it, or you may regret it and end up resenting your new toy!

"KEYone: the phone that can replace any older Android phone, but not your BB10 phone!"
    Posted with my trusty Z10
    ratfinkstooley and Qorax like this.
    02-01-18 04:57 PM
    Six months for me, and, while I use my KEYone regularly, I would not have liked it so much if I'd had to get rid of either my Passport or Z10. I don't triple carry, but I rarely go anywhere without either of my BB10 phones.

By all means get a modern phone for apps if you want, but don't retire your Passport to do it, or you may regret it and end up resenting your new toy!

"KEYone: the phone that can replace any older Android phone, but not your BB10 phone!"
    I dual carried BBOS/WP and BBOS/Android from 2006 to 2013 with sometimes dual carrying both devices BBOS. From 2013 to 2016, I dual carried BB10/Android. Once the PRIV came out, I dual carried BBAndroid/Android. With DTEK, I dual carried BBAndroid until I cracked both screens.

Switching between OS can be frustrating sometimes but I've preferred BBAndroid over all of them. I understand your preferences. I just refuse triple carry and I don't pound out the emails anymore.
    02-01-18 06:08 PM
    I dual carried BBOS/WP and BBOS/Android from 2006 to 2013 with sometimes dual carrying both devices BBOS. From 2013 to 2016, I dual carried BB10/Android. Once the PRIV came out, I dual carried BBAndroid/Android. With DTEK, I dual carried BBAndroid until I cracked both screens.

Switching between OS can be frustrating sometimes but I've preferred BBAndroid over all of them. I understand your preferences. I just refuse triple carry and I don't pound out the emails anymore.
    What I love most about my KEYone is how it has given me permission to completely stop using any apps on my BB10 phones besides the core stock apps. I load all the apps I want on my KEYone, forget about them, and leave it in my bag! LOL

02-01-18 06:56 PM
39 12