12-11-16 10:43 PM
614 ... 7891011 ...
    I keep my Passport in my side trouser pocket most of the time and my pockets aren't particularly tight but I've noticed if I lie the phone on a flat surface the actual frame often has a slight twist to it and doesn't lie totally flat. The handset I've got now I've had a few weeks and it looks pretty straight, it's never been dropped but still the top right corner is lifting slightly already. I've found its usually the same corner previously too.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 02:35 PM
    Hammer! Lol.

And another lifting right corner. I had to check mine again. Nope. No lifting. I wonder what it is? Some phones had a bigger battery pack? Different glue? That twisting thing??? Got me.

Jaglenn's Passport
    11-03-15 11:48 PM
    Definitely YES!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 01:24 AM
    Love the Passport. Especially the SE. I almost want to just box up the SE as a collectors item, but it's just too nice not to admire daily.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 10:16 PM
    Absolutely satisfied.

Unique design
    Hub is The best thing happen since slice bread
    Construction is solid and feel very good in hand
    Thus, 5/5

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 12:14 AM
    Awesome device!!!

  
    11-06-15 01:36 AM
    Had mine since June. Funny...seems a lot longer than 5 months since I got it.....today I can't imagine using anything else. Love it.
    11-06-15 11:17 AM
    I'm convinced the lifting issue is from people putting the phone in a pocket or bag....and then exerting a bending stress from the back, so that the body of the phone is pushed back away from the glass at the corners. Personally....I do not do that to my phone....and I have no issue. I use the Sedio case/holster combo to carry the phone on my person.
    11-06-15 11:22 AM
    I was satisfied until this week. I can't get any good property management apps to run properly on my phone and I need an app for this badly! The few property management apps that do run on my phone really stink. Ugh! Thinking about moving on from the Passport to get a phone where the apps work. A lot of times when I find an app that I need, it doesn't work properly on my phone and I'm sick of it. Otherwise I love everything else about the phone. The app problem is a major issue though.
    11-06-15 12:07 PM
    Love my SE, the stainless steel, oozes premium!

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 12:23 PM
    Absolutely satisfied with my passport, it's been 6months and I would like to have this phone going forever, but nt possible

Unique design,

Just facing heating issue on the top right side, rather all cool,

Best BlackBerry phone ever made by BlackBerry,

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 01:33 PM
    I have my Passport SE always with me, either in my trousers' pocket or in my waistcoat's pocket. On train, in the restaurant, at work, just everywhere. A rich device, has all I need. Even the camera works amazingly well.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 01:41 PM
    Very happy with att version! Wireless charging.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    edgarfranco47 likes this.
    11-06-15 01:51 PM
    I got my phone in the spring...so not too long ago. I'm very satisfied. There are some droid apps that don't run or don't run properly, but I'm ok with that. The ease of which I can share attachments of any kind in various formats (email, FB and so on) totally makes up for that. It's a dream for communicatio...I even use it for work sometimes even though I don't have to...but it's so fun

Also Google photos work great on the PP especially with the wide screen and keyboard scrolling.

Depending on where BB is with their device business in a couple of years, I may or may not get another BB. I guess we'll see. Not that interested in the Priv though. I think if I wanted to go back to droid, I'd probably find something less expensive.
    11-06-15 02:07 PM
    Yes! Every time I use it! Best mobile phone and OS out there!

Posted via the amazing Passport
    11-06-15 02:12 PM
    Couldn't be happier... even with the launch of the priv I am happy with the BlackBerry os and they way it runs. Tried ios,windows, android and for me nothing come close.

My awesome square Passport
    11-06-15 04:24 PM
    I have had mine for a year. I love it.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 08:06 PM
    I'm actually thinking about buying a Passport silver edition and dropping my old regular Passport since it's looks a bit run down after exactly one year of heavy work with it.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 01:51 AM
    Got it a year now and I am still very satisfied with it.
    Held my old Q10 yesterday and found me swiping over the keys... ;-)

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 03:47 AM
    BUT - I think, we need a new all touch device. The guys who want a touch BlackBerry will soon say, what do you want with the now old getting Z30 or with the Leap?
    We need a device with touch, which is up to date. But not with android - with BB10.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 03:56 AM
    sulcopete... it is not from keeping it in a pocket or bag. I received my SE from amazon and right from the beginning I could feel the screen elevated from the phone. Whenever I swiped down from top I would feel the upper corner of the screen glass which was very irritating. Kept telling myself I'm too OCD about these things but after two days I sent it back and re-ordered. The new SE is perfect when it comes to the physical aspects. Very different from the first SE I had received.

I'm still fighting the screen flicker issue which I experience only after having charged the phone over night and when having the brightness slider at less than 50% brightness. After a restart everything is back to normal, alternatively I can set the brightness above 50% and no more flickering.. Seems to be a software issue. I don't bother with it for now and hope for a fix with a firmware update in the future.
    11-15-15 06:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 07:04 AM
    I'm really happy with my Passport. This is such a great device and I seem attach to it.

Well, that was actually the thing that I would write down in the future since I don't have Passport yet, planning to buy it sometime next year. But hopefully, I would feel the same as my above-soon to be- statement.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 07:23 AM
    Just got my AT&T version on Friday, and so far.....awesomeness
    11-15-15 08:46 AM
    It is a really great device... just sometimes I felt heat from the unit.. and some minor issues which can be frustrating... but I love all features of it and love that it runs android apps... it is definitely a productive phone...

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 09:11 AM
614 ... 7891011 ...