12-11-16 10:43 PM
614 12345 ...
tools
    Love the passport, upgrade to classic. Now waiting for the Vince. I don't care for the apps. I care about keyboard and blackberry messaging interface. Browser is also very good.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 06:32 PM
    Love the passport it works well, also I'm getting silver version asap
    08-24-15 06:53 PM
    Started with the Black Passport, ended up with the Red Passport. Wouldn't change a thing, best phone I ever had.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Red Edition
    08-24-15 07:46 PM
    I returned the Note 4 for this beast and don't regret it one bit. I LOVE this phone

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 09:01 PM
    Same feelings with you!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    08-24-15 09:07 PM
    Yessssss! Very much so.

BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339 on Telkomsel Network
    08-25-15 03:10 AM
    I have had my phone since launch and I can say that I am still happy with it. That being said, I will admit I'm intrigued by the potential slider phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 04:10 AM
    Yes. Great phone. SE on order.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 04:34 AM
    very much happy with my passport . cannot complain at all . going to buy passport silver edition shortly .
    08-25-15 05:21 AM
    Just got mine last week the reason why I'm back with the addiction

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 05:32 AM
    I've had mine pretty much since the Passport was released.

Overall, mixed feelings.

I was initially dissatisfied with the fact that the OS was poorly optimised and performed inconsistently. Gestures weren't being recognised. Browser would lock up momentarily when scrolling, etc. I raised this at the time (and was completely hated-on here by fanboys).

This by-and-large has been fixed, though, so that's good.

'Flickergate' was another big negative for me.

The hardware itself feels lovely. Mine's holding up well. no screen lift for me yet, or double-typing. It's pretty much as new. So this is a big plus.

The keyboard is nice, but I agree with others that it would have been better with the extra row of keys. In reality, I don't use the touch-sensitivity that much but it is nice to have.

The screen quality is lovely. The sound quality is good. The battery is good.

The camera is a mixed bag. If I can grab a shot, the photo quality is really, really impressive. But focus speed is an issue (it seems both with the camera software and lack of Phase Detection combined with high megapixel count).

I've never completely come to terms with the fact that it is a two-handed device. It is a minor inconvenience that I have learned to work around.

BB10 has been abandoned it seems, and its last update was pretty buggy for me. So not very happy about that.

Yeah... mixed bag.
    08-25-15 05:55 AM
    Yes still love mine
    08-25-15 08:29 AM
    Yes. Still satisfied.

Posted via CB10
    playz10 likes this.
    08-25-15 08:49 AM
    More than satisfied. I am gleeful. In fact, I'm getting a second one. Although I have a bunch of BlackBerry 10 devices, the Passport makes the most sense and is a form factor I absolutely love.

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    08-25-15 07:03 PM
    Clocking close to 8 months with the Passport here. Still impressed and not looking to change. Looking for a second one instead but still waiting for the release of the Slider, just to see what the whole noise is about.

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    08-25-15 07:19 PM
    Love it
    08-25-15 07:20 PM
    Happy since February with my AT&T Passport!
    It works better without Inst10 heating up my phone every week.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 09:16 PM
    Had mine since November and I'm completely satisfied. The Passport suits my needs completely. Funny thing about it is this phone attracts so much attention and inquiries. With BlackBerry obviously implementing Android on the Slider, they should re-release a Passport variant with Android. It's sure to sell more than all the Passport variants combined.

Posted one-handed via Passport
    08-25-15 10:15 PM
    Everyday I say "wow this is the greatest phone ever". I thought my Z30 was amazing and super productive. I didn't think it could get any better. Boy was I wrong. Working wide is real and an definite advantage.

It's been a few weeks since I made the switch and I no longer have those frustrating moment with the touch screen keyboard. When I proof read my emails before I hit send there are very few grammar and spelling errors that need fixing. I'm getting better at flicking words everyday. The keyboard is also softening up and becoming easier to use.

Dam I love this phone. I get excited when I get an email, bbm or text just because it's another opportunity to interact with this amazing piece of technology.

If you don't have a Passport get one. You will not regret it!

Checkout the leather case I got that makes the Passport look like a million bucks!

Passport users: Still satisfied with your device?-img_20150825_231816.png

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 10:19 PM
    NO!

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 05:31 AM
    Yes, after 11 months still happy with it. The only alternative would be the silver edition.
    08-26-15 08:21 AM

Overall, mixed feelings.

I was initially dissatisfied with the fact that the OS was poorly optimised and performed inconsistently. Gestures weren't being recognised. Browser would lock up momentarily when scrolling, etc. I raised this at the time (and was completely hated-on here by fanboys).

This by-and-large has been fixed, though, so that's good.

'Flickergate' was another big negative for me.

The hardware itself feels lovely. Mine's holding up well. no screen lift for me yet, or double-typing. It's pretty much as new. So this is a big plus.

The keyboard is nice, but I agree with others that it would have been better with the extra row of keys. In reality, I don't use the touch-sensitivity that much but it is nice to have.

The camera is a mixed bag. If I can grab a shot, the photo quality is really, really impressive. But focus speed is an issue (it seems both with the camera software and lack of Phase Detection combined with high megapixel count).

I've never completely come to terms with the fact that it is a two-handed device. It is a minor inconvenience that I have learned to work around.

BB10 has been abandoned it seems, and its last update was pretty buggy for me. So not very happy about that.

Yeah... mixed bag.
    Flicker? Do you even update the OS? It's been long since fixed and forgotten. Please update to the latest leak.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.2.2339 on XL Network
    08-26-15 09:04 AM
    I with Deckard79 on this one. Comments below his quoted points here:

Overall, mixed feelings.

I was initially dissatisfied with the fact that the OS was poorly optimised and performed inconsistently.
    [....]

The hardware itself feels lovely. Mine's holding up well. [....] It's pretty much as new. So this is a big plus.

Yeah... mixed bag.
    I have a little screen-lift on the lower right side. Just annoying at this point but I have about three months left until my one-year anniversary. I came to the forum to search for fixes and/or warranty instructions because BB is kind of useless on repairs and service in my experience.

BB Blend seems to have died with the release of Windows10 - I need to become an IT tech to find the solution. I thought this thing was supposed to be amazing cross-platform soon? No real / amazing integration with my iPad mini or my ThinkPad. My fault for wishing I guess.

The keyboard is very good but I think I want the Classic keyboard - I'm the problem here as I'm not typing as fast as I could be. Swiping doesn't work well for me - I feel like my whole brain is taken up with tapping, finding and swiping each word, rather than writing out my message. I just wind up typing everything and don't use the swipe much. Nice concept therefore.

Sound quality is great; screen and resolution is great. Hub is great. I love the touch keyboard and the look.

Wish it was about 10% narrower or that there was an option with screen size between the Classic and the PP.

Screen seems to stay on in my pocket even in lock-screen sometimes. Battery life is not what I expected, especially when using the battery hog Waze - battery doesn't last a day really when heavy use includes Waze.

I saw the post about adding GooglePlay on here and I would do it if I didn't have to spend the hour reading, another hour tinkering, and then an hour fixing bugs and mis-alignments in a week. Seems like it would fix a lot of issues and also create new ones.

There are all kinds of improvements I can apparently make but first I have to get a degree in infotech / hardware. Or I can buy an iThing.

Also almost a year later and there's still no GPS mount for my car that I want to buy.

I'm sure there's a trick or two I'm missing
    Pak100 likes this.
    08-26-15 12:21 PM
    I am satisfied with my Passport. However I do have one question: when is 10.3.2 rolling out for the Passport?????

Demobigen (Powered by Blackberry Passport)
    08-26-15 12:49 PM
    Flicker? Do you even update the OS? It's been long since fixed and forgotten. Please update to the latest leak.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.2.2339 on XL Network
    'Was' = past tense

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 01:04 PM
614 12345 ...