12-11-16 10:43 PM
614 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    If we love it? Sure we do. I just bought a SE 1 month ago, and I'm crazy with it.

PK is awesome, battery life is great, simplicity of OS also, the idea of HUB is fantastic !!! I could never imagine that I could CLEARLY see my phone's screen under direct sun light. And we have plenty of sun light here in Crete.
    Device quality/feel in the hand ?? It makes the famous iPhone look cheap. The sound from the speakers..... is great. And yes, it has an FM radio also. The apps for dropbox, word, excel, pdfs... is also fantastic. Do you need more ?

Keep in mind that my previous phone (my wife has it now) is a Note 4. I never go back....

What I would like ??? An even wider device and a larger screen. When the device sleeps, you can see a huge black glass surface. If it ALL was a display, with zero/minor bezels, that would be great. Sometimes, the tiny fonts are a bit tiring, but you get used to it. A better camera would be welcome, but for me, it is a working - not a multimedia - device. I do not need (yet?) Facebook, Instagram, whatsuo, viber.

A stylus would be also welcome (is there any app to get instant notes either by hand or by typing them?)

This is a quick review from a newbie...
    06-12-16 10:16 AM
    I was using a World Wide Popular app that I had to get from the play store. NOW I use a use the web browser short cut to the website. Not much different.
    06-12-16 04:22 PM
    Satisfied but ready to move on. Since there will be no major updates to the os, I feel it is at EOL. Movin on.
    06-13-16 08:14 AM
    What are you moving on too? This is the longest I've ever kept a phone. I've had BlackBerry pearl, iphone 3,4 Bold, bold 9900, HTC android, LG android, lumia 920, z30, and now passport. Big question is, what's next!!! I want to upgrade at some point but I don't know if I could handle another mobile os to handle my needs managing a group of restaurants

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 12:36 AM
    What are you moving on too? This is the longest I've ever kept a phone. I've had BlackBerry pearl, iphone 3,4 Bold, bold 9900, HTC android, LG android, lumia 920, z30, and now passport. Big question is, what's next!!! I want to upgrade at some point but I don't know if I could handle another mobile os to handle my needs managing a group of restaurants

Posted via CB10
    Ios10 which will have some bb10 features, or Android but don't trust BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 12:20 PM
    I am still satisfied with the device. But I have to admit my satisfaction level has dipped a bit. It still handles most of my needs but I foresee that before the end of the year it won't satisfy me anymore. Instant Messaging apps are slowly failing. YM native (which was integrated to the hub), is already failing which forced me to run the YM Android App (which BTW works wonderfully). Whats App Native will end support by the end of the year. Native FB (with messaging integrated to Hub) is starting to fail. Viber (Android that works) is now a couple of versions behind. The Waze app I am using is also dated (which means some roads cannot be found). Latest Uber App is working albeit laggy at times.

I still can't imagine life without my Passport. It is also the longest I've wielded a particular phone model. The Hub + Blend is the major thing that makes everything easier. The keyboard is also a big plus. But if Native Apps which were integrated to the hub gets too far behind or start to fail, then the beauty of the Hub will start to diminish.

If the time comes when the only accounts left in my Hub is the email accounts and SMS then I know it's time to move back to Android (which I have used for a lot of years before discovering the Passport). When the time comes that I am running outdated Android APPs just to get by. Then I know that it's time to go to Android. That time, unfortunately is starting to get near.

Posted via CB10
    NicolaAcoust likes this.
    06-14-16 12:29 PM
    I just switched back to my SE from my Priv, and I have to say wow I've missed my baby. It's just so natural and efficient. There's no comparison but it was nice having the apps. This is the best OS out and it's a shame that's it's going unnoticed by most. I'm going to stick with this phone till it can't go anymore.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 07:29 PM
    Yes

MrSmart
    06-14-16 07:30 PM
    I am very much satisfied with my Passport. What's not to like, size is great, large screen is excellent for reading anything; I LOVE the keyboard, tried a touch screen keyboard and it doesn't even compare with the physical keyboard; the Passport does everything I need it to. I would buy another Passport without hesitation.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    06-14-16 07:52 PM
    Love the screen, keyboard and super long lasting battery.

Also the speaker quality is excellent and camera's decent
    06-14-16 08:43 PM
    Yes, very. AT&T Passport...4 months in. The best smartphone I've ever owned. Z10 was good...this is better.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    06-14-16 09:11 PM
    Tomorrow will be a week and I'm excited like the first day. I'm sure it will be this way for a very long time...

I have made progresses with the keyboard, I miss a few applications, the customization and the camera isn't that great but this device kicks *** for everything else.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 04:58 PM
    I still love my Passport for what it does. It recently became my daily driver again after a run with the Priv and the Classic. I like the Classic more overall, but I love the horsepower on the Passport.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    viljar likes this.
    06-19-16 05:41 PM
    Am nnow getting more double typing Annd software glitches.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 06:12 PM
    More than satisfied.... thinking of getting another backup passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 06:25 PM
    More than satisfied.... thinking of getting another backup passport SE. #addictedBBuser

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 06:26 PM
    One thing I'm noticing is more websites are saying they don't support the browser.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 11:56 AM
    No I sold my passport last week am using a classic now. No regrets! Awesome for factor!

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 04:44 PM
    Of course I still enjoy it! Will keep it for as long as possible. Makes reading, typing, browsing the best experience I had on a mobile device. And it is so stylish...
    06-22-16 10:14 AM
    100%. Replaced my passport I got on launch with a new one.
    Until I find another phone as productive I will continue to buy passports.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-16 06:12 PM
    Up until a few weeks ago yes. Then the damn thing started doing wacky stuff. First came the double typing stuff, by the way, that is really really annoying then programs that were working fine started having issues like Audible, use that every day. I normally keep that open and ready to go most of the day. That program started skipping along while listening, sputtering narrator not so easy to listen too, another annoying thing. Then I started to have an issue with hub - I can see my message but sometimes I can open them.It just freezes and I have to turn the damn thing off and the turn it back on. This is passport #2 not so sure I want to go for passport #3. I have not update anything. Still running Software release 10.3.2.556. I have been a Blackberry user for the last 10 year or so but now I am starting to doubt whether to stay with Blackberry is a good thing or go somewhere else and no it will not be Apple anything. ~D~
    06-23-16 07:39 AM
    Up until a few weeks ago yes. Then the damn thing started doing wacky stuff. First came the double typing stuff, by the way, that is really really annoying then programs that were working fine started having issues like Audible, use that every day. I normally keep that open and ready to go most of the day. That program started skipping along while listening, sputtering narrator not so easy to listen too, another annoying thing. Then I started to have an issue with hub - I can see my message but sometimes I can open them.It just freezes and I have to turn the damn thing off and the turn it back on. This is passport #2 not so sure I want to go for passport #3. I have not update anything. Still running Software release 10.3.2.556. I have been a Blackberry user for the last 10 year or so but now I am starting to doubt whether to stay with Blackberry is a good thing or go somewhere else and no it will not be Apple anything. ~D~
    I note you have tried to fix it by powering off and on, have you tried a hard reset by holding the up and down volume keys in simultaneously until the screen goes black and it reboots?

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2876
    06-23-16 08:59 AM
    Thank you, know I have not I will give that a try and let you know if that takes care of . Thanks again.~D~
    06-23-16 09:04 AM
    Absolutely! I left BB for a while and took the whole Apple and Samsung toys route. I found that I never used them - to the point that people wondered why I even had a cell phone. Now I am back to BB Passport SE and I love it! A phone that is actually useful and productive - what a concept! My Passport is always with me - morning to night - and in Bedside mode when I am sleeping. I finally understand why some people can't live without their phones.
    ...cold dead hands and all;D.
    ratfinkstooley and asat1 like this.
    06-23-16 12:35 PM
    My passport has been the best device since my first blackberry in 2007.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 06:32 PM
614 ... 1516171819 ...