Forgot to mention I have to use an Itoy at work...not liking it, not liking it at all!
    12-20-15 05:53 AM
    My next phone will be the next generation passport .

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-20-15 07:52 AM
    Very much

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 11:20 AM
    Own a SE for two weeks now. Love the design and build. Have very large hands so can use the PP easily. Great phone as long as I can get android apps to work(got 90 percent of them running) keybord is lovely for my big fingers, touchpad is brillant. It does turn heads everywhere. Already been accused of making phonecalls with my calculator..Ppl think it's an old phone because of it's quality build. Have to laugh when I tell then it's not old at all. Would not mind if they came up with an PP running Android. Battery life is absolutely fabulous!. So loving the phone for now.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 02:02 PM
    Im so happy with my ATT Passport I bought a SE Passport from a fellow crack head and its shipping tomorrow. Its only a few weeks old

So yes I am
    12-20-15 02:42 PM
    The very last update we got, seems to have set my Passport back to stuttering letters... but just occasionally. Unfortunately it's also back to repeating whole words two and three times. The update just before the last one straightened everything out on my Q10 & Passport. This last update has set my Passport back. Fortunately I didn't try the last update on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 11:36 PM
    Very happy with my SE. Had a black OG before with double type that I traded in. No issues with the SE, and it still is a beast of a machine.
    01-07-16 03:30 AM
    I bought my Passport last year around this time. I bought it out of spite lol I used to work with this guy who was such an Apple fan boy. He would rant and rave about all the wonderful things his iPhone could do. I used to have a Xiaomi MI2. It was a good phone but I really enjoy using my Passport so much more. The keyboard is awesome and I can type much faster and more accurately on my Passport. I have all the apps I need and would buy another one in a heart beat!!!
    01-07-16 06:34 AM
    1 year + on passport, from black og, to red og, then se... awesome. Just what I need for my mobile communications need

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 07:32 AM
    No.

The only reason I keep using it is because I can text, email, type and edit documents, surf the Web, find directions, use my relay service and phone, download articles, keep track of tasks and appointments and play a couple games when I'm board with battery life left over for anything else I might need.

Otherwise it is useless to me.
    tp2386, dmlis and J_Hooks like this.
    01-07-16 10:07 PM
    Very satisfied with mine SE version..
    Passport users: Still satisfied with your device?-bb-passport-se.jpg

  
    01-10-16 04:17 AM
    Absolutely

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 04:40 AM
    Yes!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 11:53 AM
    yes very much so ...........had the priv but its just an android with blackberry apps on it and rubbish so back to my passport soooooooooooooooooooo much better
    01-25-16 12:14 PM
    Absolutely alright with the phone but absolutely furious at Blackberry. They want to replace my phone for a third time. I just want a credit on my remaining value at the store toward a future phone - I'm done monkeying around with a phone which obviously has had quality assurance problems. They not only refuse to issue a credit but offer no alternatively solution. I'm quite seriously going to wipe my phone and send it to the electronics recycler for breakup, to keep anyone from having to having to deal with atrocious BB customer service.
    01-25-16 12:53 PM
    Is this the Passport or the Priv that you are talking about? I have heard of several people that have had some troubles with their Privs, but not so much with the Passport.
    01-25-16 01:07 PM
    This is the Passport and yeah, I'm a little surprised too. I accept that some phones have quality issues and that I'm just the statistically unlucky case. I heard about one other serial disappointment - involving six replacements - but my anger is not about the build quality, it's about the time wasted and the idea that BB won't issue a credit SO I CAN BUY A DIFFERENT BLACKBERRY and GIVE THEM MORE MONEY IN FUTURE.

They're truly idiots in customer service and god help you if you ever do have a problem. I've twittered them this morning (@acchaladka1 if you want to giggle) because I'm still angry two weeks later. This was a premium phone I paid top dollar for and which is allegedly a productivity device - of all things. The credit I've asked for is $320, the value declared at US Customs, so I'm not gouging anyone...and $320 is what I will lose directly by recycling this phone.

So far I've lost well over that - over four hours of my time which conservatively is worth an additional $350, i.e. a total of about $700 but probably more like $900 - due entirely to their customer service approach. It's become a question of cutting my losses. I have to be honest I want to spend four more hours to cost BB $750 or so in damage now but I`m trying to vent and forget.

Tangent / off-topic: why does the toy company Apple make better use of my time in customer service than `the productivity company` Blackberry?
    01-25-16 01:43 PM
    This thread was an interesting read, especially since I am in the process of weighing out the pros and cons of purchasing a passport to complement my Priv. This phone is awesome, but it's extremely easy to waste valuable time on. I might just put it aside and find myself only wanting to use it when I'm on a social media craze TRYING to kill time.
    conbrio29 likes this.
    01-25-16 03:28 PM
    Very much satisfied . Still going stronger .
    02-14-16 10:29 AM
    I am satisfied with the phone, my first BlackBerry device. I have had no build issues.

However, I find BlackBerry company to be a joke.

There is a wide divide between the sophistication of the device (Passport) & the company behavior & service what with deplorable sales experience (OG via digital-river), tech support via BlackBerry (mostly clueless), & defective updates & obscurity.

Were it not for the information I have gleaned from hours of reading on CB (NOT BlackBerry site), I would not have the kept phone still after almost 15mo of use.

To those who contribute useful knowledge here, I am grateful. To those who only snark or insult, not so much.

That said, I will keep this device until it can no longer be useful.

With things as they are, I will not buy from BlackBerry again.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 11:41 AM
    Absolutely satisfied.. retired my iPhone 6plus and my windows device.. Once you have tried the Passport there is no denying it's a beast of a smartphone..

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 07:35 PM
    I'm happy, about to start buying spare parts just in case they become hard to find, have a question though, if I bought a couple of batteries, and did not use them right away, would they go bad???
    02-14-16 07:45 PM
    Extremely happy. Bought mine on that opening day back in September 2014. Just bought an SE for a back-up in the future although my original still works flawlessly. As I said in another thread, "it's not a smartphone, it's a smarterphone!".

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 11:04 PM
    Yes absolutely

Posted via CB10
    02-15-16 01:28 AM
    Very much satisfied with my Beast

Posted via CB10
    02-15-16 02:06 AM
614 ... 1112131415 ...