I am totally satisfied because, As it fulfill my needs.

BlackBerry Passport the productive workhorse.
    11-19-16 12:30 AM
    No issues with the device . Its a workhorse .
    11-19-16 01:25 AM
    I really like my passport. But I just bought a dtek60 to keep up with the Jones. Android software us better than I expected, but for me the Hub still has some way to go. Not bad, but still behind bb10 version in my view. I am not a Pkb person.. I like virtual keyboards. That said the passports keyboard is fantastic even though I wish it had a few more keys like an alt key and numbers. Going between pressing a keyboard and touch the screen is awkward for me. Hence I wish the passport came also in virtual. What I absolutely enjoy about my passport is the workwide theme. I can read on the screen as though it were a book. With the read option in the browser I can read well most Web pages, or emails etc. Imagine a virtual version! The weight is admittedly heavy... better make it aluminum. That said my passport fell down the stairs last week without any damage... all told the passport is the ideal work phone in form and function. It really surprises me that one has not come to Android. The Mercury may fill that void in terms of Pkb, I don't know, but certainly not in form. Oddly, BlackBerry does not really understand the potential of this form factor. A Passport size device, workwide, is the ideal enterprise device...and they a blowing a huge opportunity. It's just too obvious. By comparison, my dtek60 is a pretty, fast, but flimsy device so narrow that I can't read properly. It's so light that it's awkward to type well. It's so fragile that one fall will kill it. It's nice, competitive and cheap for its features. But it's nothing to compare with the workhorse of the passport. If messaging, reading, is your need, the passport is king. I just wish BlackBerry made an android version in all virtual and keyboard to have greater access to certain software. Properly marketed, I believe the niche is huge....

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 01:55 AM
    Quizm, you are spot on with everything you said

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 08:12 AM
    The best phone I have ever used, after 3 years of usage, I cannot justify to myself to move to samsung or apple as the design is unique and comfortable, keyboard is amazing, screen reading is the best. I wish however somehow BlackBerry come up with an upgrade so that android apps runs smoothly without the Google play service errors I see it on some apps. Is there a possibility for such a change? Or is it possible to change from BB10 to BlackBerry Android on existing passports?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 10:27 AM
    6 months. 200% satisfied. Not fried from Droid apps.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    11-19-16 01:18 PM
    Just ordered the Passport Silver Edition and use a Classic now. I will be happy for years since I wanted real blackberry phones to go forward with. The Classic is amazing and it sounds like the Passport will build on that. I can't imagine something working better than my Classic. The Passport will be a head turner for sure. Saw a guy on a train with one and it really caught my eye.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 01:52 PM
    You must be rich.
    Or maybe he/she doesn't drink, smoke, buy shoes or handbags etc.

Posted via CB10
    wbcolon and The_Passporter like this.
    11-19-16 04:09 PM
    Am nnow getting more double typing Annd software glitches.

Posted via CB10
    Despite just getting a Priv, have to admit that I still am lusting for the Passport, thinking I'll use it as a second phone just for work email. But this double typing thing, is this widespread on the Passport?

I bought the Q10 in mid 2014 and then got rid of it just after a month due to double typing. When the patch addressing the double typing on the Q10 was released earlier this year, I got myself a brand new Q10 again. No more double typing until now. I'm using my Q10 for work email for accuracy.

I'm planning to finally buy a new Passport while it's still available new, but this intermittent information I'm getting about double typing on the Passport is giving me second thoughts. How prevalent is double typing on your Passports?

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 02:08 AM
    Despite just getting a Priv, have to admit that I still am lusting for the Passport, thinking I'll use it as a second phone just for work email. But this double typing thing, is this widespread on the Passport?

I bought the Q10 in mid 2014 and then got rid of it just after a month due to double typing. When the patch addressing the double typing on the Q10 was released earlier this year, I got myself a brand new Q10 again. No more double typing until now. I'm using my Q10 for work email for accuracy.

I'm planning to finally buy a new Passport while it's still available new, but this intermittent information I'm getting about double typing on the Passport is giving me second thoughts. How prevalent is double typing on your Passports?

Posted via CB10
    Have an SE since release and have not had this issue at all myself. So apparently not widespread. Perhaps feedback from more recent purchasers can give a better sense of likelihood of experiencing the issue.

Posted via CB10
    wbcolon likes this.
    11-20-16 06:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have the double typing issue, and it's quite annoying for me actually... it's slowing me down when I need to type fast... but I dont have screen lift that has been known for an issue in almost all passport..

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 10:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    When I had my At&T version, I didn't get the double typing issues but when I had a Red and now Silver Edition I get it. I may need to roll back to another OS though.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 10:44 AM
    When I had my At&T version, I didn't get the double typing issues but when I had a Red and now Silver Edition I get it. I may need to roll back to another OS though.

Posted via CB10
    I have the back and had the SE (when I first got into passport I was on the fence). I've never experienced this double typing issue.
    11-20-16 11:29 AM
    Perfect one. I compose my posts mails here. Too bad about whatsapp. Though also heard gmail withdrawing app support.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 11:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    2514 sept 2015 OS or 2813 will also will Stop att double type and screen flashes. You will also get the best runtime without install uninstall issues.
    11-21-16 07:59 AM
    One thing I find when switched back to the Passport from android is that I won't use a lot of the useless apps and waste my time, instead, many of the tasks I do are quite productive. I'd prefer not installing android apps on the BlackBerry OS as it is not what it was intended for.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and wbcolon like this.
    11-21-16 08:35 AM
    Have an SE since release and have not had this issue at all myself. So apparently not widespread. Perhaps feedback from more recent purchasers can give a better sense of likelihood of experiencing the issue.

Posted via CB10
    SE here for a long while when it was still top dollar, never had this issue. Built October 15 of 2015. I can't ever use another device it is that good. I don't know what I am going to do in years when this becomes to dated to use. That is a long way however imo but still a spooky scenario. Hopefully by then blackberry will have thier android-blackberry version nearing identical to how BB10 was or better. Get one before they all are gone! You won't regret it.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-16 08:33 PM
    I'm satisfied now more than ever. Tried the dtek 60 and a week later I was back on my passport SE. I've really grown to love bbos10 over the time I've had with the device. Shame it won't be developed more or supported for long. Enjoying it while it lasts. When the Mercury comes out, I'll give it a look.

Posted via CB 10 on Passport SE
    11-21-16 08:40 PM
    I now have the DTEK50, but I still use the Passport as my BYOD for work. Stupid thing is I am forced by my work to switch to iPhone as they switched to Mobile Iron and they no longer support BlackBerry 10. At least... I can only call and text, but no email client... So I will soon receive my iPhone SE and my Passport will officially be declared dead after a long and trusty 2 years

Posted via CB10
    Well that's a bummer.

Don't throw away your passport. I will take it if you want to bury it!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-16 08:52 PM
    Been through a LG G5 and an Alcatel Idol 4S for Windows just in the last few weeks. Can't do either one. Sticking with my Passport.

Posted On CB10 With My Passport
    11-23-16 11:06 PM
    Yes. PP is very good device. I will buy Priv or Dtek but my PP is main phone

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    11-24-16 05:44 AM
    Yes totally

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 06:36 AM
    You speaking about your Priv, right? Lol!!

Posted via CB10
    The over priced Android phone. Haha

Smoke on the water, a fire in the sky
    11-24-16 07:50 AM
    More than ever!

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 08:04 AM
    For some reason I can't let go of my Red BlackBerry Passport.. it's so beautiful ^^,
    What I hate about it is apps are no longer updating, OS is still stuck to 10.3.2 something.. I'm still using it as a basic phone..
    So sad to have so much power yet can't use it other than calls and text..
    I want Facebook on my passport

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 09:58 AM
614 ... 22232425