Note 7 arrives on Sept 2. Goodbye Passport.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-16 02:03 AM
    100% satisfied!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    08-20-16 02:42 AM
    So much I bought another one as a spare. Two SEs now.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-16 02:44 AM
    Note 7 arrives on Sept 2. Goodbye Passport.

Posted via CB10
    I'm also waiting for the Note 7, sorry BlackBerry you caused this.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    08-20-16 07:10 AM
    I'm still satisfied with my Passport. Don't have any intention to buy Priv or the brand new DETK 50.

Posted via CB10
    kjtaylor1 likes this.
    08-20-16 08:02 AM
    Yes I am!

Posted via CB10
    08-20-16 08:40 AM
    The Passport is my favorite phone all time and will likely be the most memorable. I love this phone. Nothing like it, and nothing will ever be like it (like my beloved Storm 2). I just got the dreaded screen lift so it looks like I will need to make my android jump sooner than later. But I will stick this out until the screen sensitivity is affected. I would buy another one if it wasn't for BlackBerry bailing on this device. To me, not updating the runtime is bailing out. They scared away all the developers.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-16 08:48 AM
    I can't imagine a better phone. I have 2 SE's and am buying my second Classic as a back up buddy...
    Last edited by Gebo; 08-20-16 at 10:37 AM.
    bigjman likes this.
    08-20-16 08:59 AM
    My Passport is still the best device I can think of. I'm really sad that BB10 is finished.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 and kjtaylor1 like this.
    08-20-16 01:46 PM
    I'm also waiting for the Note 7, sorry BlackBerry you caused this.

Posted via CB10
    So nice android woaaah Best OS ever!!

Posted via CB10
    08-20-16 03:20 PM
    Yes definitely happy with my Passport SE. I just got a Priv and I keep using my Passport for almost everything

Posted via Passport SE
    08-20-16 03:24 PM
    Absolutely! Still in that new-phone phase, and I purchased this device in May. The Passport is BlackBerries ultimate device IMO!

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    08-20-16 04:26 PM
    Reporting back.

I'm bouncing between the Z30 & Passport and I must say solid devices. Passport love since launch but after a full day it's too big for my small hands, the Z30 at 5'5" (edge to edge not just the screen alone) is really pushing it for me.

BlackBerry did quality hardware with both these devices and didn't get much credit in the industry. I feel the Classic didn't get as much attention to power and detail during its R&D for whatever reason.

BlackBerry MUST rebirth the Passport slightly smaller same or higher resolution in BlackBerry Android OS.!!

 P A S S P O R T ;=> Yeah it gets me excited
    08-20-16 08:59 PM
    The Passport is my favorite phone all time and will likely be the most memorable. I love this phone. Nothing like it, and nothing will ever be like it (like my beloved Storm 2). I just got the dreaded screen lift so it looks like I will need to make my android jump sooner than later. But I will stick this out until the screen sensitivity is affected. I would buy another one if it wasn't for BlackBerry bailing on this device. To me, not updating the runtime is bailing out. They scared away all the developers.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry really closed the chapter in a long powerful like of communicators: Nokia 9000/9100/9300/E90/E-71/E-72 powerhouse for S60 (don't laugh S60 was very powerful just not touch UP friendly nor original designed. Ran Rails and Ruby as well it was the precursor in my mind to Android as you could really tweak the OS)!

Passport was THE last.

 P A S S P O R T ;=> Yeah it gets me excited
    08-20-16 09:01 PM
    Used curve bold z10 and now Passport. Passport white with me I guess for more than a year.
    Cons : whatsapp. Will try the apk download installation
    Can't call a cab in India.

Pros : I can't count so many. I had switched to samsung note briefly bu found android not professional.
    So still using curve and passport.
    For camera enthusiasts : try MIX from amazon
    I can assign sound to each contact and then again break it to type of messages.
    So.
    Never want to let Passport go.
    And Yes. I still get questions if this is a phone

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 12:28 AM
    The 'note 7' is beginning to attract me

Contract up soon as well

Hhmmmmm

 Passport
    08-21-16 11:31 AM
    Yes it is a good phone and the speaker on the Passport SE is amazingly loud!

the only other phone that is as nice and loud so far is the s7 edge
    08-22-16 03:58 AM
    I bought Passport On June 2015 and it was my first BlackBerry device. My consumer's instinct told me to check out on that device since... I never heard of a BlackBerry device named outside of the usual conventions (numbers and letters).

I checked out the design at first... and it was so much what I was looking for! A hot, unique, outstanding device out of the norm for people not afraid of getting 'something else'. It had a physical keyboard in times where physical is 'luxury'. It had a reasonable price, generous storage capacity which in top of that could be expandable, a gorgeous screen...

It was a bad time for picking Blackberries but this device is an incredible win. Am I still satisfied? I was recently toying with my mom's S7 and I can see how useless novelties can certainly make something look atractive. Voice recognition that actually works, Snapchat, Pok�mon Go... those are gimmicks designed to make you feel as a part of something, or completely left out.

I'm a man who believes in himself after finding myself constantly in the other side of the fence regarding popular issues, and once I put again my head together and remember the kind of void and shallow people who like to use the free apps they recently downloaded as topic of conversation or as a means to 'show off', I can say that I'm totally satisfied with my device, with this experience.

Yeah, I'm missing a mediocre game which is worse than every iteration that came before it. I'm missing to feel alluded by those Cartoon Network app commercials.

But I'm not missing having a great phone. One that's quick and swift and that actually has buttons that click when you press them. One that has a wonderful screen, a battery life up to my lifestyle and after hours. One that can carry almost more media than my PC. One that gives me access to my notifications in a gesture. One that let's me redact documents and access them too comfortably to actually be this portable. In fact, this phone lets me have a big degree of control over my bussiness. BB 10's android kernel lets me run camera software designed for android!

And the camera is sexy and the OS design choices are bold and smart. They are based in a much more honest and fair philosophy. It's filled with tricks and features that let you do whatever you need to do. It has little things others don't. I appreciate BlackBerry's struggle. I appreciate their model of delivering security and having you decide whether resources are compromised by apps. I appreciate what now seems romantic: a phone enterprise trying to survive solely on phones and software sales.

I appreciate the not so notorious programmed obsolescence, the constant publicity, the lack of meddling of third parties where I once was owner, or at least respected.

So, am I still satisfied?

Another thing that came with this phone was that seemingly lost sensation of 'I will change it when new features become make it absolutely obsolete'. Until then I'm keeping it. I'm totally satisfied and glad to have been tried at least once the best of BlackBerry.

It's another thing. I'm totally for a newer Passport ready for android. It should still have some unique BlackBerry features and maybe some hardware upgrades. The design is absolutely killer and people still see it as something very beautiful and unique.

It deserves it.
    moosbb likes this.
    08-22-16 05:40 PM
    Having the SE is like owning a 50's corvette or Mercedes gullwing. Ahead of its time and classic.

I am in a self imposed exile, driving the classic. I have the white PP off the bench as my round the house browser. I will go back to the SE.

The SE is heavy, rugged and powerful. Like a 357 magnum. A mans phone. I can't imagine too many women using it.

Web browsing with Evolution browser and reading, can't beat it. My eyes are feeling pain with a smaller screen on the classic. That is the biggest bonus with PP. Ease of reading. Beats Iphone 6 plus hands down.

PP SE. Do you fell lucky, Ipunk? Well do you?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-16 10:38 PM
    Screen lift. A drop of super glue and a qtip of nail Polish remover to clean off excess glue. Easy and long lasting fix. Just pin it down with wooden clothes pin first, to hold it in place.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-16 10:45 PM
    More satisfied now that I wiped my device and reloaded the OS.
    08-22-16 11:09 PM
    Yes, still love battery time wich still last 2 days with intensive use, love the square screen, so useful to read, go online, work and play too. I love the camera and the most I love is the sound which is the best i've heard on phone. So brilliant so useful.
    I have a first generation passport and love it <3

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 02:48 AM
    I still like it, just wish there were a few more apps available.
    andy957 likes this.
    08-23-16 03:49 AM
    The only thing that could be better than a Passport is a Passport with access to the Playstore. Amazon Appstore has too many glitches. Other than that, my Passport is the shiiiiiiii!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 10:58 AM
    Still satisfied. No question. Simply happy to have it. My Passport SE becomes the more important to me the more I use it.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 11:29 AM
614 ... 1819202122 ...