Been dealing with issues 3 months into ownership since last March.
    Picked up a back up Android phone.
    I shouldn't have bought a flagship Android phone, as it's swaying me to drop Passport.
    12-05-15 12:03 AM
    Yes, after four months I find my SE Passport to be a great phone, able to do all I need. This phone I think is the best built BlackBerry ever produced. Maybe a slight bit too heavy, slightly too wide but overall I would not complain. I really think BlackBerry should bring it to android as a slider. Make it aluminum or something lighter, but keep is wide, and have full screen with drop down keyboard. For work, it would kill all tablets, period!

Posted via CB10
    Barbareren likes this.
    12-05-15 01:26 AM
    I'm still in that honeymoon phase with my 1 month old Att passport. I love it. Coming from the z30 I still miss the virtual keyboard sometimes, used to love the swiping. Would definitely use this device if the keyboard were replaced with some more screen real-estate.

Posted via CB10
    I'm the same...love the Passport but sometimes miss the vkb - usually when I'm walking and want to one hand a text. But I've gotten better at swiping up words on the passport. I find its predictions are better than the z10. Not sure why

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 06:35 AM
    Just got mine a few days ago, so i'm still learning the UI differences to the Classic.
    So far, i find typing to be very easy and comfortable, but i miss the trackpad for navigation and selection - this strikes me as more of a full-touch UI with a keyboard.
    Performance is stellar, but i am finding some apps are not quite compatible (fortunately, they are trivial and unnecessary ones)

SQC100-4 (10.3.2.2474) + SQW100-4 (10.3.2.2474)
    12-05-15 10:26 AM
    Let's see I sold the IPad and the Iphone 6 I'm satisfied. Trying to like the Priv
    Not feeling it at the moment. So at the moment it's the Passport and the Q10 for work.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 11:05 AM
    Showed it around during a seminar today: What smartphone is this? - A BlackBerry. - BlackBerry? Haven't seen one for ages. - It's a Passport, because it is of the size of a passport. BlackBerry was once the leader, but for some reason lost their position to Apple and Samsung. Builds now niche products of high convenience for rich people (slowly showing the PP SE around, cool design, interested eyes in the group). - A colleague who had some trouble with the cable of the mains adapter of his iPad (didn't recharge the device, was at 3% now): Can you handle your files well (seemed to have trouble with this)? - Of course, nothing easier than that. Transferring to and fro your PC is a child's play. - How much was it? - About 550, much cheaper than an iPhone. - Here the conversation topic changed.

Posted via CB10
    bmercer94 likes this.
    12-05-15 01:23 PM
    I'm still loving it!!.

I just need updated FB and Twitter clients, for Twitter I could use Blaq, but no third party alternative for FB. But they are not that important. For everyday work the Passport SE is the best phone I've ever owned. Great device!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 02:49 PM
    Over the moon,phone has never let me down. The vice Principal of my school was so impressed that he ditched his IPhone and bought a Passport. He uses it for keeping track of 84 teaching staff and their classes. What more can I say!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 02:56 PM
    I got my phone in the spring...so not too long ago. I'm very satisfied. There are some droid apps that don't run or don't run properly, but I'm ok with that. The ease of which I can share attachments of any kind in various formats (email, FB and so on) totally makes up for that. It's a dream for communicatio...I even use it for work sometimes even though I don't have to...but it's so fun

Also Google photos work great on the PP especially with the wide screen and keyboard scrolling.

Depending on where BB is with their device business in a couple of years, I may or may not get another BB. I guess we'll see. Not that interested in the Priv though. I think if I wanted to go back to droid, I'd probably find something less expensive.
    How'd you get Google photos to work?

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    12-05-15 07:59 PM
    Just got mine a few days ago, so i'm still learning the UI differences to the Classic.
    So far, i find typing to be very easy and comfortable, but i miss the trackpad for navigation and selection - this strikes me as more of a full-touch UI with a keyboard.
    Performance is stellar, but i am finding some apps are not quite compatible (fortunately, they are trivial and unnecessary ones)

SQC100-4 (10.3.2.2474) + SQW100-4 (10.3.2.2474)
    Give it a solid week. I moved from classic. I know it would be nice to have the "select" state of the cursor. I asked? BlackBerryDev to add that for thr passport. But honestly you won't miss it after using the passport for a good week. Its an incredible phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 09:43 PM
    Good excuse to buy a Priv, no?

I shouldn't have bought a flagship Android phone, as it's swaying me to drop Passport.
    12-05-15 09:47 PM
    One year on the Passport now. Have no desire to switch, which was unlike me before when I was on Android. I'd constantly be changing devices.

Good, you should definitely take that Android phone and go head over to the corresponding forum! I'm sure that device's OEM would love you doing 50 RMAs through them and claiming there's viruses and backdoors galore.
    12-05-15 09:51 PM
    Been using bb10 for more than 2 years now and bought a Priv at launch and returned it in four days. Then bought a lumia 950 and used it for a week. Beautiful phone but missing my bb10 too much. So went and bought a passport SE. Still learning the physical keyboard. But love the look and people constantly ask me what's that phone?. It s a head turner for sure.

So far quite happy With the phone. Wish I could get faster with the keyboard.
    12-05-15 10:34 PM
    Still hoping that there will be a passport 2.. really in love the form factor.. I didn't mind typing 2 handed, I love the attention.. and most of all I love working wide..

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 12:19 AM
    One year on the Passport now. Have no desire to switch, which was unlike me before when I was on Android. I'd constantly be changing devices.
    That's because they only made two versions of the Passport. Both called Passport, so how could you switch from Passport. When all you can buy is Passport. How's the sticky keyboard, what number Passport is that for you?
    What can I say, don't buy second hand phone than you won't get jealous of people with legitimate warranties.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 03:37 AM
    Had a black Passport. Sold it and I'm with a red Passport now. Been thinking to get an SE too. So far I don't really have anything to complain. Love the form factor.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    12-06-15 03:49 AM
    It was my first BlackBerry phone. I am having it from last 2 months and still enjoying it a lot.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 07:33 AM
    Just picked up a Passport after using a Z10 for two years. It's only been two days and still getting used to the size but the experience has been awesome. Wish I made the switch sooner! Had the choice of Passport or Priv but it was the BB10 experience that ultimately decided my purchase. Played around with the Priv a few times and liked the phone but wasn't ready to jump ship just yet. Especially with BB10 still around. At the very least I will have a near perfect phone for the foreseeable future but if BlackBerry were to recommit to BB10 then the reward would be even greater.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 08:02 AM
    Give it a solid week. I moved from classic. I know it would be nice to have the "select" state of the cursor. I asked? BlackBerryDev to add that for thr passport. But honestly you won't miss it after using the passport for a good week. Its an incredible phone.
    i have had a trackpad for a mouse for the last five years and two full-touch attempts later, i always return to the hardware input.
    Last edited by matthewkuhl; 12-06-15 at 11:27 AM. Reason: escreen issue resolved
    12-06-15 10:08 AM
    I'm ready to part with my Passport SE and will stay with all screen phone like the Z30. The size and form are the deciding factors for me. It's just too big for my lifestyle. I also typed so much faster on VKB even though I practiced a lot on the PKB so I can type faster. That's just me though. I know this an awesome device and I was infatuated with it for several months. But now it's time to move on.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 06:32 PM
    I love my phone makes me want to type more and yes a head turner and a convo starter for sure..would I get rid of my passport..yes for a red one! Ha

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 10:47 PM
    The only negative for me is no wifi calling. I can't get it to work on my Passport.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    12-19-15 11:20 PM
    I love mine! I don't think they need to go to android at all just make BlackBerry os to run android apps properly.
    Eg.ebay notification

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 12:07 AM
    Still loving my Passport.
    12-20-15 12:10 AM
    Going on 1+ years now on my OG version. Best phone ever!
    12-20-15 05:51 AM
614 ... 1011121314 ...