I have clean installed my passport with the latest latest BlackBerry OS 10.3.3.3216 autoloader. Everything was working just fine until just now all most apps became unresponsive. Some were OK. I reboot the device twice - first time without success, second time set everything back to normal.

Is this a bug or something? Has anyone experienced similar issue?

Thank you for reading. Hope to hear from some of you.
    07-09-18 06:24 AM
    I have clean installed my passport with the latest latest BlackBerry OS 10.3.3.3216 autoloader. Everything was working just fine until just now all most apps became unresponsive. Some were OK. I reboot the device twice - first time without success, second time set everything back to normal.

Is this a bug or something? Has anyone experienced similar issue?

Thank you for reading. Hope to hear from some of you.
    Having 10.3.3.3216 for almost 2 month and never experienced such issue!
    Did you installed any app recently that may cause the problem?

Send by my lovely passport silver edition
    CBRC1978 likes this.
    07-09-18 07:08 AM
    Hi thank you Mojarch for your reply.

Yes, I was exploring apps in F-Droid and Yalp store. Do you think those apps could possibly be harmful to the system?
    07-09-18 08:46 AM
    yes bug

 Passport RED Edition 10.3.32163
    07-09-18 09:03 AM
    Hi Mojarch thanks for your reply. Yes I was downloading apps from F-Droid and Yalp. But I don't know if they have anything to do with the issue.
    07-09-18 09:25 AM
    Hi Mojarch thanks for your reply. Yes I was downloading apps from F-Droid and Yalp. But I don't know if they have anything to do with the issue.
    Were any native apps affected?
    07-09-18 09:34 AM
    Yes my native apps all frozen I touched all of them and no response. After restarting twice I was able to resolve the problem. I don't think it will happen often, but just so weird and don't know when will happen again.
    07-09-18 10:40 AM
    Yes my native apps all frozen I touched all of them and no response. After restarting twice I was able to resolve the problem. I don't think it will happen often, but just so weird and don't know when will happen again.
    If you have a number of Android apps installed, they can sometimes grow in memory. I recommend rebooting the device a couple of times a week. When you do reboot, wait a good 10 minutes until you start using the device, otherwise the Android Runtime won't initialize properly.
    07-09-18 12:16 PM
    Thanks! I see. Even most of apps came with default system are Android aren't they? Maybe running lite version of those apps would be a better choice.
    07-09-18 02:29 PM
    Hi thank you Mojarch for your reply.

Yes, I was exploring apps in F-Droid and Yalp store. Do you think those apps could possibly be harmful to the system?
    Not harmful (usually but they can be harmful as some may try to over clock cpu and gpu of phone which can lead to disaster) but as contie mentioned they can grow in memory and cause a lot of wired behaviour!

07-09-18 02:37 PM
    Not harmful (usually but they can be harmful as some may try to over clock cpu and gpu of phone which can lead to disaster) but as contie mentioned they can grow in memory and cause a lot of wired behaviour!

Even if I closed all apps in background they stilll takes up memories? Have to reboot system?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-18 02:16 AM