I've been a blackberry user for 8+ years (enterprise/personal) and I must say BB knocked it out of the park with this Passport!!!!

I will admit, I've been on the darkside for the past year with my Nexus 5. However I always felt empty, kind of like losing a good girlfriend. That was until this morning when I got my Passport, WOW I feel so alive again!! Keyboard, flicking, voice prompts and best of all BB BLEND!!!!!

I've been putting this phone thru the ringer all day, downloaded all my files, apps, active synced all my email accounts, sent 30+ emails, 20+ phone calls etc... and I still have 73% battery left . Using the assistant while driving has been an unbelievable experience.

Bottom line, this thing is fantastic; Great Job BB!!!

BTY - I'm on AT&T getting full LTE
    10-20-14 03:41 PM
    It's definitely a beast. I've been loving mine since launch day.
    thymaster likes this.
    10-20-14 03:48 PM
    It really does grab you when you touch it for the first time. It's so good to see BlackBerry continuing to innovate. I hope they use this new confidence to respectfully decline Lenovo's (rumoured) offer.
    10-20-14 03:48 PM
    I thought the Z30 had won me over, but the PP is in a league of its own. I thought I would get PP (from Q10) for work and use Z30 for personal phone.

To make a long story short I can't use PP as my work phone for 3 months and have been forced to use it as my personal phone. I don't know if I'll be able to give it up as a personal phone. I might just have to get a 2nd PP when the time comes

Posted via CB10
    JGoodard likes this.
    10-20-14 03:56 PM
    I am loving the Passport as well. Hands down the best overall phone I have ever purchased. It has become my go to device for about everything. The screen makes the web fantastic. I told someone the other day that this is the closest you can get to a computer in your pocket! BlackBerry 10 also just sings on this thing as well. It is doing well for a reason and I think it will continue to win over more and more users.

Passport on AT&T
    Odogg242 likes this.
    10-20-14 04:11 PM
    Agreed!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 04:34 PM
    Agreed!

Posted via CB10
    Agreed!
    10-20-14 05:45 PM
    I'm still waiting for that day when I will see a thread like this opening with "I've been an iPhone/Android user for the past 6 years" followed by praise for a BlackBerry device. A former or recent BlackBerry user praising BlackBerry just doesn't have the same impact.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 06:03 PM
    Shhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone how good the phone is. It's our little secret .

Posted via the Blackberry Passport
    10-20-14 06:07 PM
    Hah...also came back to BlackBerry from a Nexus 5. I've had the Passport for a few weeks now and I'm very happy with it. And whenever I miss my old Nexus, I fire up SNAP and download some of my paid apps. Most seem to work fine...

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 06:36 PM
    All, it's not just the passion I've had or have for BB; this device simply makes my life flow as it should.

It's solid and I can proudly say it. I'm sure the folks that have one can agree.

Be good

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 07:03 PM
  12. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Passport = smartphone + Tablet + notebook

From my addictive Passport

Posted via CB10
    jakie55 and thymaster like this.
    10-20-14 07:12 PM
    Sir, I assure you the Passport is very real.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    10-20-14 07:26 PM
    Agreed

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 07:27 PM
    Passport = smartphone + Tablet + notebook

From my addictive Passport

Posted via CB10
    Indeed. I don't use my laptop, my Z30 and my PlayBook anymore.
    The Passport has replaced all three!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 07:54 PM
    It's good to see that Blackberry has knocked it out of the park with this device. I can't give my testimony just yet, but hopefully I will be able to in the near future.
    10-20-14 08:10 PM
    I'm still waiting for that day when I will see a thread like this opening with "I've been an iPhone/Android user for the past 6 years" followed by praise for a BlackBerry device. A former or recent BlackBerry user praising BlackBerry just doesn't have the same impact.
    Well, for what it's worth: I bought the first iPhone the day that it became available. I've been an iPhone user ever since (original, 3g, 4s,) until I got my passport last week. The passport has a few quirks, but it is by far the best phone I've ever owned.
    thymaster and raino like this.
    10-20-14 09:14 PM
    Well, for what it's worth: I bought the first iPhone the day that it became available. I've been an iPhone user ever since (original, 3g, 4s,) until I got my passport last week. The passport has a few quirks, but it is by far the best phone I've ever owned.
    I was going to reply to the same post with a link to your thread, but didn't in case your 10 day ownership of the Z10 invalidates your opinion. Standards for approval are very high nowadays.

Edit: and then there's this: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ssport-969555/

But I guess it's easier to be a Debbie downer then use the search feature...
    Last edited by raino; 10-20-14 at 10:08 PM.
    10-20-14 09:26 PM
    I've been stuck hating android, respecting apple but missing the keyboard, and giving windows as many chances as I could and was never very happy with them. I saw the passport and drove to Canada twice. Once to see it and the second time to buy. Loving Canada more each time lol. Best phone I've ever owned. I just left the m8 and lg3 and couldn't be happier.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    10-20-14 09:31 PM
  20. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Hey thanks Ninja for nice comments about Canada...

And yes Passport is amazing!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 09:35 PM
    Waiting for weeks. Giving my IT fits from the constant harassment and follow up.

STL100-3 | Rogers | 10.3.0.xxxx
    10-20-14 09:41 PM
    Yes it is
    10-20-14 11:22 PM
    I truly love this device

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 11:42 PM