Not that I'm looking for one but I just happened to notice after a quick search that UK providers don't seem to be offering the passport as part of a tariff. O2 have said they won't be supplying it so it looks like buying outright would be the option to go down.

Not sure why that is!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:19 AM
    Carphone Warehouse are offering it on contract with O2, Vodafone and EE. For the moment, they are your best bet. If the Passport can continue to show strong demand, then we may start to see network shops dipping their toes back into the water.
    09-26-14 06:22 AM
    Carphone Warehouse are offering it on contract with O2, Vodafone and EE. For the moment, they are your best bet. If the Passport can continue to show strong demand, then we may start to see network shops dipping their toes back into the water.
    Starts to show strong demand*.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    09-26-14 07:07 AM
    I'd say it's already 'started to'. It's outselling every model of iPhone in the unlocked section of Amazon.com, pretty much every retailer worldwide seems to be moving them as fast as they can get them.

Maintaining that momentum beyond the initial backlog of people who've wanted one for months is the key to getting the networks interested in BlackBerry again.
    09-26-14 07:54 AM
    Vodafone UK "Coming Soon" section says available from 1st October TO BUSINESS USERS ONLY

BlackBerry Passport
    With its unique 4.5-inch square display, BlackBerry 10.3 OS and full QWERTY keyboard, the BlackBerry Passport is built with productivity in mind. That’s why it’ll only be available to Vodafone Business customers when it lands on 1 October.
    09-26-14 08:00 AM
    I can confirm that Vodafone will only have the Passport available from the 1st of October for Business customers and that there will be no pre order and you can just order from the 1st and that they will have enough stock of business customers - well thats what the nice lady told me haha !
    09-26-14 10:02 AM
    Lucky for me that I am self employed. Voda have confirmed that I can change my personal account to a business one and use my overdue upgrade to get a passport !!!
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    09-26-14 10:12 AM
    Anyone wanna help out get the Passport on Three UK?

Just fill out the box at the bottom and select Other then type 'Blackberry Passport'

https://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Coming_Soon
    09-26-14 10:34 AM
    Carphone Warehouse now has them in stock. I ordered one today for Monday delivery.
    09-26-14 11:54 AM