Hello,
    I expected to see some video about typing on Passport once it was released, but I cannot find anything.

Can anyone make a video while typing a message?
    A real message, for example you can copy this same message because it's been written with all things I'm terrified of, or anything comes in your mind.

You can use auto-correct, or auto-completion, but it should include some serious business like "CODE_12389b"...

Please?
    Thank you!
    Last edited by II ARROWS; 09-28-14 at 05:47 PM.
    SharonRD likes this.
    09-26-14 09:40 AM
    None is willing to give an impression?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 12:39 PM
    I assume there is a limit for thread bumping, but REALLY?
    Since I opened this thread, multiple threads about reviews have come around, and none is willing to show off?

Reviews don't show it, am I the only one who thinks it's a very important thing to see?
    Since it won't be easily available in stores, there is no way to try it out...
    09-26-14 06:49 PM
    It's all out there....why not get a vid from the BB source?

acovey and andy957 like this.
    09-26-14 06:52 PM
    It all out there....why not get a vid from the source

In addition, there is 15 videos made available by blackberry in regards to the Passport: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...tqwQrd5KMs-uhh
    acovey likes this.
    09-26-14 06:56 PM
    I guess its nicer when spoon fed?

Sorry to be rude but triple posting for such a lame @ss issue of not searching for Youtubes is annoying and in my opinion deserved a little rudeness in return.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    09-26-14 06:59 PM
    It's not what I asked...
    It doesn't show hand, it doesn't type string of numbers and symbols, it doesn't highlight comma input, etcetera...

I've already seen that video yesterday.
    09-26-14 07:02 PM
    There are many videos out there of people typing on this device...I found many.

There is a thread here on CB that is dedicated to asking a Passport owner a question.
    09-26-14 07:07 PM
    There is a thread here on CB that is dedicated to asking a Passport owner a question.
    I stopped caring after the third page, where a lot of questions were made and almost no answer received... and those that were responded, were picked up completely random.

OK, if you found so many... help me, I cannot find them.

And if you didn't get, I don't mean writing a single, short phrase without punctuation whatsoever, like that on stage.
    I think I've been pretty clear in my first post, with examples (in fact, the entire post is an example).
    09-26-14 07:18 PM
    Keep asking, see what that gets you I guess.

Maybe start a new thread...that should work, if not start another. Make sure you post many times, be demanding and dismissive...that should ensure you get precisely what you want cause we owe it to you no matter what. Stay on it cause you are entitled to get what ever you ask for on an open form no matter how you ask or behave.
    09-26-14 07:33 PM
    Bump?! ^_^
    09-28-14 05:29 PM
    I'm actually kind of curious too--all the reviews I've seen show someone swiping all of the keyboard to highlight the touch-enabled feature but I haven't found a single video focusing on typing

Posted via CB10
    II ARROWS likes this.
    09-28-14 05:41 PM
    Bump. Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 12:15 AM
    Bump!

Totally agree, we need a video of real typing.

P0O!i#U$

This used to be my password issued to me by the it last month.

I've already asked and. Got no reply,this is the type of passwords we get,how hard are they to type?? Remembering them already is a headache.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 12:24 AM
    Hands on Passport Keyboard Video included on this page.

http://www.berryreview.com/2014/09/2...+(BerryReview)

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    SharonRD, VR6 and pandapurple like this.
    09-29-14 12:29 AM
    Thanks for sharing that vid xBURK very informative!
    09-29-14 12:40 AM
    Thx Xburk

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 01:59 AM
    Hands on Passport Keyboard Video included on this page.

[Video] Hands On Demo With The BlackBerry Passport Touch Enabled Keyboard - BerryReview

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    Sadly, it's not a typing video...
    When I compose an email, I don't play around the keyboard.

I really know how it works, there are hundreds of instruction manual out there but no real test on the field.
    09-29-14 03:20 AM
    Sadly, it's not a typing video...
    I've got a feeling you're asking too much, and not in the best way!!! I also get the impression that if/when someone does post a video typing 'meaningful' text... you'll moan that it doesn't show how much pressure was required on the keys - or that the demonstrator's thumbs weren't the same shape as yours!!!!

I'm very appreciative of the video from BerryReview, and also of it being pointed out by one of the CB members on this thread. Thanks.

Posted via CB10... on my Z30 10.2.1
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    09-29-14 03:43 AM
    I'm just asking a video of someone composing a MESSAGE, that requires some fundamental characters and situations (like codes) that I think the Passport will miserably fail at.

The only thing necessary is to make a message like the first I made, I don't think it's hard!
    And if it is, then it's ok, that means that I'm right and I should skip it, and they should stop saying that it's great for typing.
    But since "every" owner say it's great, I need to know their standard for "great". Even Crackberry review skips that aspect in detail.
    In fact, I think Crackberry's review is the worst, because it should really know that many BB users rely on keyboard for massive amount of text, and thus should have been much deeper on it and let the user decide, instead of dismiss it "some may like it and some may not".
    It doesn't help.
    09-29-14 03:57 AM
    ...thus should have been much deeper on it and let the user decide, instead of dismiss it "some may like it and some may not". It doesn't help.
    I'm sorry. I don't think ANY video could help you decide. The only way is for you to actually make an effort yourself (rather than expect someone else to), get down to a store and actually try it out for yourself. In person.

Yes, it may take some effort... but I'm not sure too many people will want to put themselves out in an attempt to help you for fear of being accused, ultimately, of giving you a bum-steer. I think you are the sort of person who needs to make your own decisions.

Posted via CB10... on my Z30 10.2.1
    09-29-14 04:11 AM
    Shops don't have BlackBerry phones to show. The only option would be to order it.

A video shows a lot, more than a tutorial, show how confident a person can be and exactly how fingers need to move, and most important how some situation can be resolved with that crippled keyboard in a normal typeflow (that none showed yet).
    The only person being accused here it's me.
    09-29-14 04:26 AM
    Good call op. I agree that it would be good to see a video showing how effective real life typing is.
    II ARROWS likes this.
    09-29-14 05:05 AM
    Bump!

Totally agree, we need a video of real typing.

P0O!i#U$

This used to be my password issued to me by the it last month.

I've already asked and. Got no reply,this is the type of passwords we get,how hard are they to type?? Remembering them already is a headache.

Posted via CB10
    "Pool in US" would be my way to remember that password LOL

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    09-29-14 05:13 AM
    I'm just asking a video [...] I think the Passport will miserably fail at.
    Remembering your numerous rants about the Passport leading up to its launch I knew what you were asking for right from the start. You just want to see it fail to......yeah, bash it even more. Why don't you just buy something else and move on?

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 and Publisher1963 like this.
    09-29-14 05:53 AM
42 12