I've posted before that my Passport from September has been nothing but excellent. The build quality is on point.

I posted a while ago about dropping my Passport and cracking the hard shell in half right off the phone. Nothing on the device. No marks, nothing. I was recently concerned a few weeks ago since the phone was sitting at 128F and, again, nothing came of it.

Last weekend I decided to go out for a friend's birthday. I usually have my Passport out and never really put it in my pocket. After a few drinks and apparently a bunch of drops, stepped on in gravel (outside smoking area at the club); I was apparently forced to put it in my pocket by another friend.

Woke up to the top right of the white hard shell I had on cracked and the bottom left cracked from the corner all of the way to the BlackBerry logo. The screen protector was somehow scrunched up with dirt/dust all over the device.

I was away so when I finally got home yesterday, I cleaned the device, took off my matte protector and replaced it with some Mr. Shields clear protectors I had on standby. Need my matte protector back! Also changed it out to the leather flex shell and the device looks brand new.

Again, not a mark or a scratch on the screen or device. Love this phone... can't believe it's already been about 9 months with it!

Edit: Forgot to add that my Passport took some amazing pics that night lol. Love this phone!

Posted via CB10
    gokulesh and Andy_bb_king like this.
    06-02-15 10:03 AM
    Excellent. Myself I've dropped and bashed many BBs and never actually broken one. Brilliant.
    06-02-15 10:21 AM
    It's a tank, not a phone.

BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1, v.10.3.2.680
    06-02-15 10:55 AM
    So, where are those amazing pictures?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 01:10 PM
    No offense OP, but you should be called the "ABUSER". Take it easy!
    06-02-15 01:18 PM
    Pictures or it didn't happen
    06-02-15 02:40 PM
    Haha... didn't take pictures of the phone looking a hot mess, but have some other pictures that I apparently took Saturday night that might be classified as a hot mess lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 03:46 PM