12-16-15 05:24 AM
39 12
    I buy products for what they can do, not what they may do in the future. It is unfortunate that BlackBerry couldn't get official Google support for the play store as that's the only improvement as I see necessary. I more than manage with my Z30 and Cobalt's patched services and Play Store.

Interestingly, my Z30 does more today than when I first got it. It's a robust piece of hardware that I figure I can get another two years out of.

Posted via CB10
    I still like my z30 but the browser is one area that really does need an update.

Posted with my still awesome z30.
    12-15-15 08:13 PM
    It needs updates for so much & is totally abandoned... I regret having paid so much & gotten barely a year of support & updates only to find the utility to be short lived... am I alone swearing off any further business with BlackBerry, obviously an irresponsible provider to do business with?

Posted via CB10
    I bought the og passport 2 weeks ago knowing that bbos 11 may never come however blackberry has repeatedly stated that they will continue to support os 10 devices especially when it is the main platform for so many services that they offer. I think that we will continue to see updates for os 10 for a long time to come.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-15-15 08:14 PM
    I love the way my passport works as is. If the OS does die eventually, and my phone works like this for the next couple of years, I will be 100% ok with that! I don't quite understand your position OP. Passport has been out a little over a year, and has had quite a few updates since. More than IOS or Android. I am personally quite pleased, so far with the updates BlackBerry has given us.

Posted via CB10
    Jrox74 likes this.
    12-15-15 08:15 PM
    The list of deficiencies is stated here by others & in plenty of other threads... my point of focus here is the abandonment...

Blackberry sells me a $600 fone & walks away from it before it's a year old. They are so cash strapped, they can't support their own operating system; at the same time they run around spending hundreds of millions buying companies that do security and enterprise better than they. They proffer an almost $800 phone that has huge list of production defects & just android anyone can get for free on a free device elsewhere... how is it possible to let a pitiful CEO run amok at investors & customers expense. It's a disgrace !!

What sense can be made of BlackBerry Subsidizing Mercedes Benz formula 1 racing cars & claiming poverty ?? I am disgusted with all this !!
    Do you go from thread to spread bad mouthing every real or imagined thing about BlackBerry because you are paid to or do you do it for free? It's quite comical really.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    tmf06 likes this.
    12-15-15 10:15 PM
    Patapoof, the secret update code is webos20090606

Zeratul57 likes this.
    12-15-15 10:26 PM
    Your personal affront is insipid.

I am angered by customers being duped. I believe this to border on illegality.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, you're funny

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 10:27 PM
    Patapoof, the secret update code is webos20090606

I wish...

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 10:28 PM
    It would be nice to swipe out of the hub with keyboard, swipe up on keyboard to exit a folder and swipe out of a message in the hub. Basically more functions with keyboard would be great but not complaining.

I remember when I got my first Passport a year ago I was able to swipe up on keyboard to exit a folder. That feature mysteriously disappeared soon after.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 10:31 PM
    Remember items opened do not scroll via capacitive KB swipe...
    12-15-15 10:32 PM
    So many cry-babies on this site...

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 11:30 PM
    I HATE all of the Passport is totally ignored now, it was the darling over the past year-censored.gif updates on android all the Click image for larger version. 

Name:	censored.gif 
Views:	258 
Size:	2.4 KB 
ID:	384599 Often the updates move backwards instead of forwards, or add more crap and the kitchen sink to a lithe app that becomes bloated. HATE!!!!

That said I hope the next update for BB10 is more than bug fixes! If it is only bug fixes then complain away, until then can it

I think it will be only bug fixes...

 Passport SE 

Edited by SF, reason :
    Inappropriate Language:
    Mobile Nations is a network used by people of all ages, so please keep posts, usernames, images and links family appropriate. Creative misspelling of profanity to circumvent the filters in place to block variations of profanity will not be tolerated. Moderators may delete or edit posts at their discretion, if posts are deemed inappropriate or offensive. Users will be typically be given a warning for the first violation. Continued violations will result in a ban from the forum.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 12-16-15 at 05:29 AM.
    texn884 likes this.
    12-15-15 11:56 PM
    Passport is an underrated device.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 12-16-15 at 07:07 AM. Reason: removed promo link (see my PM)
    12-16-15 12:01 AM
    I wish...

Posted via CB10
    You definitely need a hobby! Or a girlfriend!
    Best would be both...

Posted via the sexy black Panther
    12-16-15 12:52 AM
    This thread is going nowhere.
    OP expressed his view, others did too.
    Now, totally derailing.

Cleaned and closed; lived enough.
    12-16-15 05:24 AM
39 12