Passport is best device BlackBerry ever produced! I migrated from Q10 and now loving it. Keyboard need 3-4 days to be perfect but overall experience is Excellent. I bet after using it you won't like Q10

Posted via CB10
    mona5804 and tagumcity like this.
    11-10-14 10:33 AM
    The only issue is one hand typing. Otherwise, it is difficult to have a big screen and a small phone at the same time....

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Passport
    11-10-14 11:20 AM
    Not at all. I love being able to hold it on my lap while on the bus and still be able to view/read everything on the screen, while all those using iphones,htc,windows and samsung need to hold it at their noses.

Via CB10 from Scotland using my awesome PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    11-10-14 11:25 AM
    I had a guy come up to me and questioned me about my big phone when I used it to nfc pay at tim Hortons last week (while we were waiting for our orders to be ready).

Showed it to him, and he asked if it was the new blackberry. I said yes, he commented again that it was so big and attn-grabbing.

Then, he pulled out his phone to compare, and I had to laugh. Not sure what it was, but some Nokia phone, bright green border (or that may have been a case). I commented, "no, THAT'S a big phone!" as it was almost as wide as the passport, but twice as tall.

Posted from my babied Passport
    I know that Nokia. Saw it in Att I believe. Way enormous...like tablet big.

Now, how do you pay with NFC?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:55 AM
    I know that Nokia. Saw it in Att I believe. Way enormous...like tablet big.

Now, how do you pay with NFC?

Posted via CB10
    With the timmy me app: Check out TimmyMe? in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/13389

A lot of the time, even the cashier doesn't realize it works. Just say you want to pay with a tim card, tap your phone, and voila! (I've only been to one location where it doesn't work, and was because they didn't accept tim cards)

11-11-14 10:00 AM
    The passport is too big if you happen to be a little girl.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    11-11-14 12:06 PM
    The passport is too big if you happen to be a little girl.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    Hahahahah, I've been described as a little girl, and I'm fine with my passport.

guygardner73 likes this.
    11-11-14 12:09 PM
    It is a little to wide for my taste, especially when I am carrying it, but when I start using it and that nice big gorgeous screen, I forget all about that.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 01:46 PM
    The only reservation I had about the phone when I first got it was that it was "too big" -- especially getting into and out of my pants pocket. However, a couple of weeks it seems natural. It is like a tablet with a keyboard that you carry in your pocket. I no longer see the need for a tablet now. And there is no device that can touch this for doing email, previewing slides, reading Kindle books, etc. on the road.
    11-11-14 08:47 PM
    No, the Passport is a perfec size for me!

Rockin a Passport with my Awesome Z30! Two great devices are better than 1!
    11-12-14 11:58 AM
    The passport is cool but I would definitely prefer a passport mini that is exactly 2 keyboard columns narrower. That would be my current dream device. Since I can't have that I am stuck with the Q10.

Sent from my Q10
    11-12-14 12:28 PM
    The passport is cool but I would definitely prefer a passport mini that is exactly 2 keyboard columns narrower. That would be my current dream device. Since I can't have that I am stuck with the Q10.

Sent from my Q10
    Even just one narrower would make it phenomenally more manageable. It's right on the edge of being comfortable to grip. But I think there is a Passport mini in the works, anyway, no?

I will say that two handed use is very comfortable. I couldn't figure out how to handle the Z30. The Passport is a breeze, even while lying on my back, the Passport feels secure (and I almost hit myself in the face with the Q10 a few times).

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 11:23 PM
    I can dl most things with one hand, for sure two hand operation is the preferred option

Posted via CrackBerry App
    11-14-14 11:30 PM
    No perfect!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 01:16 AM
    For me the size is perfect. Coming from Q10.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 02:10 AM
    I've decided yes. Going to downgrade to Classic. But the physical keyboard has now grown on me. Something I missed out on because I never really used a cell when I was younger. Praying for kick *** battery life from the Q20 so I don't regret it.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 03:16 AM
    Not too big no... If anything, I'd like BB to trim the side and top bezels so that, while keeping the same form factor, we get more screen real estate. Wouldn't be opposed to making it even bigger actually, as my hands are big enough to for one-hand use/typing.
    This has been a question I wanted answered. I love one hand typing. I have like extremely large "man hands". All reviews says no way of one hand typing... is this true as fellow big hand man. Also can this phone fit in your pants pocket? Is it too big? I'm so torn on what my next phone will be. This looks good but keyboard scares me. Classic is a classic but kind of down over the specs. This Victoria/visa whatever new style slider needs to be unveiled already. I want a slider but I am not sure how long I can wait.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by twelvezero8; 11-16-14 at 06:47 AM.
    11-16-14 06:36 AM
    It's not a phone. Innovative powerfull device.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 07:35 AM
    I've seen the passport twice on display and picked it up to get a sense of the size. Both times my initial reaction were that it's really nice but I'd feel a little too conspicuous using it in public.

What do you Passport users find, does it draw a lot of attention when your using it in public?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:34 AM
    I've seen the passport twice on display and picked it up to get a sense of the size. Both times my initial reaction were that it's really nice but I'd feel a little too conspicuous using it in public.

What do you Passport users find, does it draw a lot of attention when your using it in public?

Posted via CB10
    It can be pretty stealthy despite its size. I was reading a book on mine the other day, looked almost like an e-reader. Kindle android app w/black screen.

But yeah, it gets comments, too. More than any other phone. So it's also wont to stand out and draw attention in other situations.

"What is that...so it has a touchscreen now?" People are that clueless about BlackBerry, but the Passport is changing all that...finally!

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:41 AM
    If I was constantly on the go and using a mobile device multiple times a day, then I'd go for the Classic. Of course a Passport can serve in this role, it's just dependent on how the device is carried and interacted with (Bluetooth). In fact the perceived "too big" fades quickly in comparison to the advantages of the Passport's size. The variety of shapes and sizes of devices with phone capability will become the norm. Phone functionality of a device does not have to lead as the primary purpose and govern the form factor. My Passport's purpose is to assume a fair portion of an "all in one" computing device.
    11-16-14 08:48 AM
    Really close to buying a passport had BlackBerry for years love my q10. Read loads and loads of reviews and help a passport today but is it too big and heavy for a phone. Or is it just a adjustment period????

Posted via CB10
    Can it be worn in a holster on your side? I don't want to break it I may get one I'm not sure yet.
    I get in and out of a truck and it looks like I would need to take it out or off my side or else risk breaking it.
    12-26-14 09:03 PM
    It is a QWERTY phablet. Size is the price you pay for screen size.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 09:07 PM
    The Passport is big for a phone (if your purpose is only for mobile functionalities i.e. texting and calling) and small for a computer (if your purpose is pure productivity). But for portability purposes with both phone and productivity functionalities, it is best suited.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 09:37 PM
    Only when I hold it upside down then it seems big. LMFAO these threads are getting tired.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 10:54 PM
117 ... 2345