Is the Passport currently in stores at AT&T or other carriers?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 10:29 AM
    Yes, in some AT&T stores definitely.
    04-10-15 10:35 AM
    If you can find them. see the attached post.

http://forums.crackberry.com/t-f68/t...vices-1009656/
    04-10-15 10:43 AM
    It is only at AT&T if you want the one with rounded corners now the square one you can get at blackberry.com or amazon.com and that one is unlocked.
    04-10-15 11:35 AM
    If you are asking if it is physically in the AT&T stores the answer is yes, although it is selected corporate stores based on location and you will find that the Classic is actually stocked in more stores than the Passport.

You can use the AT&T website to search for in-store availability and a list will be provided based on your location. If you do the same for Passport and Classic you should notice more stores are carrying the Classic. If you are intending to view the device in store, call the store first to verify accuracy.

Just answering regarding AT&T and the AT&T version Passport along with the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 04:24 PM
    The three places that have them around me are all company stores, I don't know if the other type of stores will have them. They didn't when I physically went to ask, they didn't even have the accessories.

They have the classic, but not the passport at the non-company stores.
    04-11-15 05:47 PM
    If you are asking if it is physically in the AT&T stores the answer is yes, although it is selected corporate stores based on location and you will find that the Classic is actually stocked in more stores than the Passport.

You can use the AT&T website to search for in-store availability and a list will be provided based on your location. If you do the same for Passport and Classic you should notice more stores are carrying the Classic. If you are intending to view the device in store, call the store first to verify accuracy.

Just answering regarding AT&T and the AT&T version Passport along with the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, my local store didn't have one, but maybe in the bigger town next door.
    04-11-15 07:13 PM
    Yes they are available for sure, but you will need to call a bunch of AT&T stores in your area to find one
    04-11-15 07:22 PM
    Yes they are available for sure, but you will need to call a bunch of AT&T stores in your area to find one
    Think it would be easier to use the AT&T website to narrow down which stores are carrying the devices then calling to verify from that point. Will be getting my mother her AT&T Passport as soon as the accessories come in and have already checked which stores around here carry the Passport via AT&T's website.

Posted via CB10
    newcollector likes this.
    04-11-15 11:56 PM