http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00Q6A...UvbUpU11637471

I've been waiting for a good deal on this, and randomly stumbled upon this!
    05-15-15 12:00 AM
    Not sold by Amazon or even shipped by Amazon though. Usually is fine but something to be aware of.
    05-15-15 12:23 AM
    Hmm true but amazon is usually good with dealing with the resellers. Shipped to me today so I should get it soon!

Am I the only one who wants this thing lol
    05-15-15 08:00 PM
    With shipping, it's a dollar less than purchasing direct from Amazon Prime.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 07:32 AM
    Would the passport with a bodyglove on fit I wonder?

BlackBerry� Passport
    05-16-15 01:41 PM
    Would the passport with a bodyglove on fit I wonder?

BlackBerry� Passport
    Well I haven't received it but it has this little thing you can remove from the looks of it to allow something bigger to fit.
    05-16-15 04:22 PM
    With shipping, it's a dollar less than purchasing direct from Amazon Prime.

Posted via CB10
    Well spotted! Cheers.
    05-16-15 04:28 PM
    I ordered a case from the same seller and all was good.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 06:54 PM
    Just received it. Took a while as it seems it was coming from London England. Brand new in box still sealed! Working as expected. It's actually nicer in person!
    05-27-15 03:48 PM
    Just received it. Took a while as it seems it was coming from London England. Brand new in box still sealed! Working as expected. It's actually nicer in person!
    How stable is the Passport on the dock? How about with a case?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 04:43 PM
    How stable is the Passport on the dock? How about with a case?

Posted via CB10
    Can't use it with a case on it. It has to be naked because of the slot it sits in is just narrow enough for the phone.

The phone is extremely stable on it though.

Posted via my Passport
    05-27-15 04:51 PM
    Did you have to pay any Customs or Duty fees on it?

 RED Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.680 on Telus
    05-27-15 05:03 PM
    I almost bought it but it takes forever to get to ft.lauderdale even if I expedite it... I ended up Buying he one from the crackberry store today and it will get to me tomorrow....

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Red Passport on 10.3.1.2576 on ATT.. SoFlo... #LexusBoys #TeamVossen ...... #TeamVySol
    05-27-15 05:50 PM
    Received it today as well..Works with the AT&T passport.

Did you have to pay any Customs or Duty fees on it?

 RED Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.680 on Telus
    No extra charge.

I almost bought it but it takes forever to get to ft.lauderdale even if I expedite it... I ended up Buying he one from the crackberry store today and it will get to me tomorrow....

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Red Passport on 10.3.1.2576 on ATT.. SoFlo... #LexusBoys #TeamVossen ...... #TeamVySol
    Ordered on the 16th and got it today.
    05-27-15 06:52 PM
    Can't use it with a case on it. It has to be naked because of the slot it sits in is just narrow enough for the phone.

The phone is extremely stable on it though.

Posted via my Passport
    From my read of the pictures of the box and close review of the photos, it seems that the dock is interchangeable, meaning you can remove the tray the phone sits in, making the space wide enough to fit the phone with a case.

Is this not true? If not, what is the purpose of removing that tray?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 08:22 PM
    From my read of the pictures of the box and close review of the photos, it seems that the dock is interchangeable, meaning you can remove the tray the phone sits in, making the space wide enough to fit the phone with a case.

Posted via CB10
    It is true, you can remove the tray, but sometimes depending on the phone or stand, taking that extra piece out makes the phone insecure on the stand. My coworkers and I have done the experiment at the office, and sometimes it stays on, and sometimes it doesn't depending on the case, and the looseness of the charging port on the phone.
    05-27-15 08:29 PM
    It is true, you can remove the tray, but sometimes depending on the phone or stand, taking that extra piece out makes the phone insecure on the stand. My coworkers and I have done the experiment at the office, and sometimes it stays on, and sometimes it doesn't depending on the case, and the looseness of the charging port on the phone.
    Yeah, that'd be a lot of phone for just the micro-usb port to support. Is that really how this works with the front piece removed?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 08:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, that'd be a lot of phone for just the micro-usb port to support. Is that really how this works with the front piece removed?

Posted via CB10
    I have tried it (without the tray) with the body glove on and did not like the way it sits. To wobbly for me.
    05-27-15 08:44 PM
    Mine arrives tomorrow. Will try it out. I like the case, but I might like the stand more!!

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 09:48 PM
    It's VERY solid when it's naked. I am able to type on it while it's in the stand on the desk.
    It has a rubber underbody so it doesn't slide either. It's really nice. Doesn't wobble at all.

I don't have any case to try except the oem BlackBerry hardshell, and I'm too lazy to try it because I hate that case anyway.
    05-27-15 10:00 PM
    And didn't pay anything extra
    05-27-15 10:01 PM